What's new

JI won’t join PTI’s agitation: Siraj(TTp supporting mullha,s saving nawaz)

This is Indeed a serious blow to establishment, JI not trusting them could have serious repercussions in the longer run of their schemes.

I dont think so,coz i think M.E already in a process of changing / making its new Pawns. I mean, the moment When NS and BB got into CoD, M.E also made his move and replace PMLN with PTI and after that JI replaced by DPC + TUQ. JIs condition in KPK is same as planed by M.E. not "porus ka hathi" kind of thing.
I think M.E is changing its political game players, and Sirajs statement depicts the same.

Mullahs are gone in near future, no one will listen them, these mullahs are big munafiqs.

No worries, JI won't even win their 2 - 3 NA seats in next elections due to their policies. They are already politically dead.
Being in bed with JI, PTI loose a lot! IK is more a JI spokesman than leader of his party.

General Raheel sharif is a good guy. I think Gen. Zaheer ul islam is the last rotten egg that is from Musharraf legacy, once this guy retires nawaz sharif can appoint an honest general like Raheel sharif and things should change as far as political maneuvering of ISI is concerned. I dont understand why to get into controversy when This Zaheer ul islam is going to retire after few months. Second all karachi based private news channels should be either banned or put under strict regulations, they are bigger sources of instablitiy in politics of pakistan than even the ISI.
Yep I agree that Gen Raheel has proven to be a professional soldier -so far-. In fact some of the journalists did mention that Gen Zaheer is looking for an extension but government is in no mood to extend him.

Yep I agree that Gen Raheel has proven to be a professional soldier -so far-. In fact some of the journalists did mention that Gen Zaheer is looking for an extension but government is in no mood to extend him.
which journalists?
noora paid journalists?
story tellling just ends on noora supporters?lolzz

No worries, JI won't even win their 2 - 3 NA seats in next elections due to their policies. They are already politically dead.
Whatever they do, will be implied for PTI as well since KPK government is a JI+PTI+AJWP etc. And JI's vote bank is rock solid and can't be dislodged. PTI however, has taken its share from others' vote banks. So it may also be opposite, JI maintaining its positon while PTI getting wiped out.

which journalists?
noora paid journalists?
story tellling just ends on noora supporters?lolzz
Never-mind, we do share a lot of sympathies for mentally handicapped. :pop:

Whatever they do, will be implied for PTI as well since KPK government is a JI+PTI+AJWP etc. And JI's vote bank is rock solid and can't be dislodged. PTI however, has taken its share from others' vote banks. So it may also be opposite, JI maintaining its positon while PTI getting wiped out.
keep dreaming, after bad mouthing against PA & its shaheeds, & failed talks with TTP , JI is facing a disaster, thats why they hasnt gave any extention to munnawar hassan as thier amir?
no body likes , JI & still in 100 years to come , JI cant be able to form a govt by its own in any where in pakistan?
PTI,s popularity has sky rocketed, in just 3 weeks?
i can bet you , if there will be any mid term elections, noora league & its mukhbars like JI , wont be able secure, 50 seats in NA?lolzzx

keep dreaming, after bad mouthing against PA & its shaheeds, & failed talks with TTP , JI is facing a disaster, thats why they hasnt gave any extention to munnawar hassan as thier amir?
no body likes , JI & still in 100 years to come , JI cant be able to form a govt by its own in any where in pakistan?
PTI,s popularity has sky rocketed, in just 3 weeks?
i can bet you , if there will be any mid term elections, noora league & its mukhbars like JI , wont be able secure, 50 seats in NA?lolzzx
We are both here..........We find it out soon enough

m

make it, better, i m ready for give a romantic chitrol to noora league?:enjoy:
R U READY.:omghaha:
Lollipops.jpg

Don't worry, Be happy.....

1st of all, AJWP is no longer part of KP govt if I am not wrong.
2ndly, keep dreaming.. :D

Being in bed with JI, PTI loose a lot! IK is more a JI spokesman than leader of his party.

PTI has 50+ seats in KPK while JI has less than 10. What makes you think JI can dictate terms? PTI is not in bed with JI, they differ with each others on some points. If you wanna learn more with "being in bed" relation, study more about MQM + PPP relation.. :laugh:

HAHAHAHAHa - the Pakistan's biggest HYPOCRITE party ever. = PTI
"Jamat-e-Islami (JI) which is a coalition partner of the PTI in Khyber Pukhtunkhawa and had announced to support Imran Khan for complete electoral reforms on Sunday also proposed the PTI high command that it should not shy away from tendering resignations if Imran want to become the leader of a larger opposition alliance on the pattern of 1977’s Pakistan National Alliance"

search for "PTI not to use resignations option" in Google) (nation news)

es news ka baad JI foran sa achi hojai ge for PTI trolls :D

If Mullah's that bad, why don't PTI kick them out of their government in KPK. Instead Imran Khan is begging Siraj ul Haq not to resign from the post of Senior Minister since he is "elected" as a new Amir of JI.

Back
Top Bottom