United States
JI complains PTI ended Nato blockade unilaterally
FROM THE NEWSPAPER
53153609c3f3b.jpeg

— File photo
Updated 2014-03-04 08:14:57
1 Comment(s)
Print
PESHAWAR: The Jamaat-i-Islami on Monday complained the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf had unilaterally ended the Nato blockade in the province.

In a statement issued here, JI provincial spokesman Israrullah Khan said PTI usually took decisions on important affairs without taking allies into confidence.

“The governments aren’t run in this manner,” he said.

The JI leader said Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf chairman Imran Khan had announced end to the Nato blockade in the province without taking the party’s allies, JI and Awami Jamhoori Ittehad, into confidence.

He said the Sehat ka Insaf programme was a provincial government plan but it had been marketed with the name of PTI.

Mr Israrullah said there were many instances of PTI ignoring its allies.

He said he was hopeful that PTI would avoid taking decisions on its own and take allies into confidence so that the government affairs could run successfully in the province. — Bureau Report

JI can suck balls if they cannot understand or comprehend simple things. It was Peshawar High Court's order and we must obey the laws.

JI can suck balls if they cannot understand or comprehend simple things. It was Peshawar High Court's order and we must obey the laws.
when judges getting murdered by terrorists, are these orders any thing to follow up?

No offence but your party sided with them first. They are snakes and will stab you in the back. The Mullah party is known for stabbing allies in the backs.

when judges getting murdered by terrorists, are these orders any thing to follow up?

Judges getting murdered doesn't mean there is no law in this country. What are you trying to say?

No offence but your party sided with them first. They are snakes and will stab you in the back. The Mullah party is known for stabbing allies in the backs.

This is the problem, its just a simple alliance in a provincial govt, nothing more and nothing less. PTI doesn't have to consult or obey or care about whatever JI thinks. PTI has 50+ seats in KP while JI only have a handful of seats maybe less than 8 if I am not wrong. Don't expect JI to dictate things in this sort of alliance. PTI don't work like this..

Judges getting murdered doesn't mean there is no law in this country. What are you trying to say?

This is the problem, its just a simple alliance in a provincial govt, nothing more and nothing less. PTI doesn't have to consult or obey or care about whatever JI thinks. PTI has 50+ seats in KP while JI only have a handful of seats maybe less than 8 if I am not wrong. Don't expect JI to dictate things in this sort of alliance. PTI don't work like this..
ohh sure there is great law inthe country?
while patriotic judges bieng murdered, malik ladies s been accepted as the leaders?
just because bieng the , loved ones of the leadership belongs to BANI GALLA.?
what a justice?
right?
if JI is the back stabber, then when PTI is going to say them GOODBYES?
never right?lolzz

Back
Top Bottom