What's new

PML-Q, APML, and JI join PTI and PAT Protest Campaign

A further proof of what I said.
1102196209-1.gif
have you even read the policy booklet stating the objectives and future road map for PAT movement?. I bet you havent.
He intends to modify the constitution. To kick out parlimentry democracy with Party Listing Electoral system and PM electing by direct voting. Plus Smaller Provinces with Governors elected directly by people.
And Strong Local Bodies with all developement funds and local legislature rights to local bodies instead of National Assembly. I will not go into complete details
Thats a better model of democracy. go study it instead of reading useless newspaper editorials and reports

Are you insane? or just an armyphobic?. Army is totally out of political scene for Years and will never come back. You think it is difficult to topple this regime by the armed forces if they have a genuine intention? do you think this Govt have such strong public support that they will come on roads against army?
Grow up man. This stupid shit you call DEMOCRACY is a stupid shit system where Strong horses with brute force of every region are literally selected as People are given Choice between 2 or 3 STRONGEST. The strongest of these black sheeps then blackmail the party leadership who themselves are epitome of corruption and power struggle. and weaker blacksheeps just sit there as useless shit to fill the parliment.
I bet you are a self satisfied well of citizen that believes everything is fine and improving.

Grow up man.At least TUQ promise everything we actually need instead of fake DEMOCRACY CHEST THUMPING. We need smaller administratively divided provinces, Party listing elections, Land Reforms, Socialized Education upto Higher secondary, Participative Police system, Government aided Judicial System delegated further down to UC level, further delegation of authority to lower levels and so on.(Read the policy Booklet published by PAT)
Either it is Tahirul Qadri or for sake of argument what you say, whoever is BEHIND Tahirul Qadri actually know what People of Pakistan and Pakistan itself needs.
Either show us another alternative who represent Practicle solutions to our actual Problems instead of "Problems will automatically solve by repeated elections" shit or Jiey bhutto and Jaag ounjabi jaag shit

Are you insane? or just an armyphobic?. Army is totally out of political scene for Years and will never come back. You think it is difficult to topple this regime by the armed forces if they have a genuine intention? do you think this Govt have such strong public support that they will come on roads against army?
Grow up man. This stupid shit you call DEMOCRACY is a stupid shit system where Strong horses with brute force of every region are literally selected as People are given Choice between 2 or 3 STRONGEST. The strongest of these black sheeps then blackmail the party leadership who themselves are epitome of corruption and power struggle. and weaker blacksheeps just sit there as useless shit to fill the parliment.
I bet you are a self satisfied well of citizen that believes everything is fine and improving.

Grow up man.At least TUQ promise everything we actually need instead of fake DEMOCRACY CHEST THUMPING. We need smaller administratively divided provinces, Party listing elections, Land Reforms, Socialized Education upto Higher secondary, Participative Police system, Government aided Judicial System delegated further down to UC level, further delegation of authority to lower levels and so on.(Read the policy Booklet published by PAT)
Either it is Tahirul Qadri or for sake of argument what you say, whoever is BEHIND Tahirul Qadri actually know what People of Pakistan and Pakistan itself needs.
Either show us another alternative who represent Practicle solutions to our actual Problems instead of "Problems will automatically solve by repeated elections" shit or Jiey bhutto and Jaag ounjabi jaag shit
dear friend, if you have knowledge about, the road map of the TUQ,s purposed system plz bring in the thread, TUQ,S POLITICAL DESK, you are wellcome there?
we need you on that page, thanks !

& why not?
should we keep damocrazy instead of democracy?

Thora aqal say kaam lo. Har waqt jazbati hona zaroori naheen.

These protests have to be peaceful, focused and opinionated with clear demands.

Creating democracy is not about changing leaders but developing a democratic attitude among the masses. If the democracy was so easy, the entire world would have it.

The elections were engineered as Sharif did give loyaltyto Americans & the House of Saud. People need to walk a careful line between peaceful protests and harming national security.

We have come a long way, but we have to keep marching till the change we want has taken place.

This protest will bring severe instability to our country. TUQ has absolutely no right to hold any protest, he has neither run for elections, nor does he live in Pakistan. Imran khan is being used for TUQs interest and he is too naive to understand. The purpose of this protest is to topple the government by causing so much instability that the army comes in and takes control, just like what we saw in Egypt where Mummy daddy bachay started the protest on Armys payroll and than the army came in and toppled a democratically elected government. TUQ is an army's man and the army has always conspired against democracy in Pakistan.
He was elected twice for the national Assembly and the only MNA in mush's tenure to resign due to rubber stamp parliamentary system.

Once failed product is always a failed product. TuQ's followers took to Islamabad but failed, same would happen this time around as well. Imran Khan doesn't realize that he only has the niche following is the burger breed which can't even leave their AC rooms let alone protest in 40+ C in the month of May.
you seem so worried my frnd... relax once failed product is always failed product.

Last edited:
I completely agree with the statements of tahir ul qadri , I really wish that IK , APML will make a huge alliance and get rid of this democrazy ...
mid term election is necessary ..

Thora aqal say kaam lo. Har waqt jazbati hona zaroori naheen.

These protests have to be peaceful, focused and opinionated with clear demands.

Creating democracy is not about changing leaders but developing a democratic attitude among the masses. If the democracy was so easy, the entire world would have it.

The elections were engineered as Sharif did give loyaltyto Americans & the House of Saud. People need to walk a careful line between peaceful protests and harming national security.

We have come a long way, but we have to keep marching till the change we want has taken place.
is aqaal mandi is that, go protest peace fully, then accept the fake mandate of NOORA KING beacuse, americans & saudis are in supporting him?
then why to protest, why to demand from the fakly elected PM?
sorry, friend!
sometimes too much aqaal mandi ,& too much peacefullnes is called cowardness?
this govt needs to go, any how then a crystal clear setup with article 62, 63 and all the biometric system be made availble , with more smaller provinces , after that we need a election with a true democracy?
if we keep our mouths shut, then we should be ready to wellcome prince BILLAWAL BHUTTO as our next king, after this period of damocrazy?
i wasnt was , jazzbatti the time you guys were, that PTI was going to sweep the whole country in elections, as you remember i told you much before what is going to happen?

Back
Top Bottom