What's new

JH7 crashes at 2011 CIGAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only little Viets find being exposed as liars funny.

LOL, so when someone find out that you are a liar, you cry about it? pathetic. Tell me who doesn't lie one way or another? Now go cry me a river. :smokin:

LOL, so when someone find out that you are a liar, you cry about it? pathetic. Tell me who doesn't lie one way or another? Now go cry me a river. :smokin:
The only thing pathetic is you being caught lying, and acting like nothing is wrong. Like I said, criminals and low-life normally don't find anything wrong with the way they act either. Normal people tend to be ashamed when they are caught lying, yet some sociopathic Viets such as yourself seem to take pride in it.

I bet you, your family or your associates are growing marijuana too.

The only thing pathetic is you being caught lying, and acting like nothing is wrong. Like I said, criminals and low-life normally don't find anything wrong with the way they act either. Normal people tend to be ashamed when they are caught lying, yet some sociopathic Viets such as yourself seem to take pride in it.

all chinese, malysians, thais, laos and cambodians think viets are cannot be trusted at all, which is the solid fact, but this little thing who is controled by his vietcon officals to spread lies all over the virtual world...but this makes all of us look down them even more``sad country and sad people

LOL, your ignorant assumption makes me laugh. Obviously, you don't know vietnamese that well. This is why you will not gain our respect. Then again, you still didn't give me one person who doesn't lie through out his/her entire life. It's sad that you are unable accept the fact. Which makes you a liar too. LOL! :cheers:

all chinese, malysians, thais, laos and cambodians think viets are cannot be trusted at all, which is the solid fact, but this little thing who is controled by his vietcon officals to spread lies all over the virtual world...but this makes all of us look down them even more``sad country and sad people

You're right, vietcon officials do lie. Guess what though, they are facing the consequences right? But hey, trust can be an issue. Haven't you heard the words "Trust issue"? It means people having issue trusting other people. If you have trust issue, it's going to be very hard for you to make friends. :triniti:

LOL, your ignorant assumption makes me laugh. Obviously, you don't know vietnamese that well. This is why you will not gain our respect. Then again, you still didn't give me one person who doesn't lie through out his/her entire life. It's sad that you are unable accept the fact. Which makes you a liar too. LOL! :cheers:
Actually, I know your kind well enough to know that Viets are extensively involved in the drug trade as well as other criminal activities. I've dealt with enough criminal scums in my job to know how they try to downplay things. You are attempting to downplay being caught lying, by stating everyone had done it at one point or another. However it does not give you any legitimacy, rather it makes you appear to have lack of remorse. That's a trait of a sociopath.

A liar's "respect" means little to me. If that's the general attitude in your culture, which seems to be from the ones I've dealt with, it's quite a joke when you mention the word respect.

are you a cop?
No, but part of my job/study involves compiling crime statistics for various policing agencies in BC. I also interned for the probation office, and know first hand how extensively Viets are involved in the drug trade.

Actually, I know your kind well enough to know that Viets are extensively involved in the drug trade as well as other criminal activities. I've dealt with enough criminal scums in my job to know how they try to downplay things. You are attempting to downplay being caught lying, by stating everyone had done it at one point or another. However it does not give you any legitimacy, rather it makes you appear to have lack of remorse. That's a trait of a sociopath.

A liar's "respect" means little to me. If that's the general attitude in your culture, which seems to be from the ones I've dealt with, it's quite a joke when you mention the word respect.

lol, again, you don't know my people. Heck, you don't even know what you're talking about. You failed to provide me an example of someone who is living and does not lie throughout his/her lifetime. So this tells me you are incompetent to argue with me. The bottom line is that you are INCAPABLE of handling my arguments. But I must stop here and it's a pleasure talking to you. :cheers::wave:

No, but part of my job/study involves compiling crime statistics for various policing agencies in BC. I also interned for the probation office, and know first hand how extensively Viets are involved in the drug trade.

Can you post these statistics on 'Viets' and the drug trade?

lol, again, you don't know my people. Heck, you don't even know what you're talking about. You failed to provide me an example of someone who is living and does not lie throughout his/her lifetime. So this tells me you are incompetent to argue with me. The bottom line is that you are INCAPABLE of handling my arguments. But I must stop here and it's a pleasure talking to you. :cheers::wave:
Still trying to maintain it was okay for you to lie? That's pathetic. You told a lie that CCTV was trying to cover up the crash, yet I proved you a liar by stating CCTV was the first to broadcast the news conference in which the crash was announced. No wonder you Viets have such high portion of petty criminals. Certainly I may not know you personally, but that "lying is okay because others do it" attitude is seen amongst criminals attempting to downplay the significance of their acts.

You are certainly not doing the reputation of your "people" any favour.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Can you post these statistics on 'Viets' and the drug trade?
http://summit.sfu.ca.proxy.lib.sfu.ca/item/3674
http://www.sciencedirect.com.proxy....7cbc25fcd88/1-s2.0-S0955395908002272-main.pdf

Also search BC marijuana grow ops and DEA report in Dec 2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom