What's new

JH7 crashes at 2011 CIGAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wings dont look like JF 17... JF 17 has a flat triangled wing span.. on the other hand JF 7 is a 2 seater and only 1 parachute came out.. So either one guy died or its not JH7. Unless they were flying without the RIO

The wings dont look like JF 17... JF 17 has a flat triangled wing span.. on the other hand JF 7 is a 2 seater and only 1 parachute came out.. So either one guy died or its not JH7. Unless they were flying without the RIO
Both were onboard. Weapons offier in the back ejected. It looks like the pilot didn't. Looks like the plane stalled in low altitude, which gave only a few seconds to bail out. I am guessing it's engine failure.

WTF are you serious man? Why is their always INDIAN provcations? huh?

FC-1 is unproved aircraft, Jf-17 is unproved aircraft ok? Even LCA is unproven aircraft

I can assure you THAT the Su-30 MKI is probably more advanced than anything in PLA, So pakistan imports from China, So you kno the answer
I laughed.

Both were onboard. Weapons offier in the back ejected. It looks like the pilot didn't. Looks like the plane stalled in low altitude, which gave only a few seconds to bail out. I am guessing it's engine failure.

I laughed.

How do you know both were on board, as reports are saying there are no casualties.

I laughed.

I busted a nut on ****

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Chengdu FC-1 China Pakistan Multirole Fighter FC-1 4 (As of February 2011)[11]

Currently undergoing tests and evaluations.Not to be ordered by PLAAF beacause it does not meet its needs.Cheap Fighter designed for cash strapped Pakistan Air Force

I dont think the weapons officer would have been there, it was just a demonstration in an airshow. And the news agencies saying no casualties, so probably the pilot did eject, and there was no second officer.

I dont think the weapons officer would have been there, it was just a demonstration in an airshow. And the news agencies saying no casualties, so probably the pilot did eject, and there was no second officer.
He was there. There was a photo of both men in the plane shortly before the crash.

WTF are you serious man? Why is their always INDIAN provcations? huh?

FC-1 is unproved aircraft, Jf-17 is unproved aircraft ok? Even LCA is unproven aircraft

I can assure you THAT the Su-30 MKI is probably more advanced than anything in PLA, So pakistan imports from China, So you kno the answer
Since the others are unproven....
Would love to know where exactly did the MKI achieved it's battle honours. ??!!

How do you know both were on board, as reports are saying there are no casualties.
Taken minutes before the crash:

adfn.jpg

News reports are often conflicting.

Poor pilot and family, he put his life for untrusted Copy by China product. Thank for the show!

Now I know why Chinazi Govement still want to buy Western weapons, hopefully Shi Lang could not be a same problem too or eles 2nd Titanic is calling.

PS: Don't gambling your life with unreliable and untrusted Copy by China products.
Americans crash a few planes every year, yet they have the most capable airforce in the world. You have to fly in order to crash, not that you guys would know very well since you have so few flight hours.

Did I mention our "unreliable" gunboats turned a bunch of your sailors into fish food in 1988?

Poor pilot and family, he put his life for untrusted Copy by China product. Thank for the show!

Now I know why Chinazi Govement still want to buy Western weapons, hopefully Shi Lang could not be a same problem too or eles 2nd Titanic is calling.

PS: Don't gambling your life with unreliable and untrusted Copy by China products.

USA three times crashed the F22 ,the most advanced aircraft in the world.
so the quality of USA aircraft also being unstable and insecure ...
Vietnamese troller:tdown:

Okay, the government media just reported on the press conference on the event.

The plane crashed into swarm land. One pilot (weapons officer in rear seat) successfully ejected from the plane, and is now in hospital. The other pilot failed to bail out in time, and is missing and presumed dead. The JF-7A plane belongs to CFTE, the primary flight testing organization in China. It was one of the first ever prototypes, dating back to 2003. The cause of the crash is still unknown. No casualties were caused on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom