What's new

JF17 vs Mirage2000s plus Mig 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

zavis2003

Reaction score
i have seen most of u decating discussing even encountering each other with harsh wordings at topics like JF17Vs SU30MKI and JF17 vs MIG29.

Actually we need to discuss what JF17 is for(as what PAF thinks) and what hostile country has for the same role , iam cleary talking about the strike role cabaalities of JF17 vs INDIANS MIRAGE2000s and Mig 27s.

here i want to open a debate for discussing and camparing the actual rivals JF17 vs Mirage2000

for example how deep and be successfull JF17 may be against mirage2000

one thing keep in mind that jf27 are going to replace A5 so it must be analysed as strike and ground attack plane for the time being

So what about JF17 vs (Mirage2000+Mig27)

The only thing left to be done is compare JF17 with F35....and make each and every effort to prove that JF17 is better than F35.....

No he just wants to know how well the strike capabilities are compared to Mirage 2000 and Mig 27.

Firstly Both of those aircrafts are proven in their abilities to strike deep and hard. And I am not just comparing India and Pakistan in this matter. Iraq used its Migs effectivly in the Iran Iraq war. If it were not for Sadams interfering with the army all the time it has been said that they would have won. Present day Afghan the Mirage has hit its targets with amazing accuricy in order to support ground troops. So both in my opinion are very good. And have constantly been upgraded over time to make them lethal strik aircrafts. And with Indian Pilots who have very good experience with these aircraft the leathality just grows.

Now coming to JF-17 side. Does have potential, Yes. It was designed as a multi-role fighter so of course it will implement pods and electronics to help in the role. Not to mention Pakistans great amout of experience in air-to surface combat it will be fine. Its just in the beginning stages lets see how your champ does and I am sure by 2012 onward it will be one heck of a machine.

my dear i know jf17 is not advance like F35 but dont say dog if we have dog then india is also working on dog tejas sorry to say:cheers::cheers:

Ever seen a comparison between....Tejas,,,,and any 4.5 gen aircraft........but you will se plenaty of JF17....VS...every possible plane...on face of this earth......

and comparing dogs...and horses....its called similie in english language....so no need to take it litrally......:azn:

Ever seen a comparison between....Tejas,,,,and any 4.5 gen aircraft........but you will se plenaty of JF17....VS...every possible plane...on face of this earth......

and comparing dogs...and horses....its called similie in english language....so no need to take it litrally......:azn:

@Blueoval, The guy's being nice, unlike some other posters. Lets keep this clean, no dogs and horses please :cheers:

@NaseebKhan Niazi, what exactly do you want to learn by comparing JF-17 with M2K or Mig-27? Most of their respective specs are there online for each to see. Just use google.
BTW, JF-17 is still under IOC, once they are inducted and assigned specific roles, we can then try to match up related aircraft. Honestly, all these this-vs-that threads make no sense.

come out of this comparison ...Mirage 2000 in service longer then 15 years , Mig27 going to see junkyard...what we are comparing ?

the mirage 2000 are being upgraded with the latest of radars used in rafel and with new type of missile once the upgradation is completed it will be a beast

come out of this comparison ...Mirage 2000 in service longer then 15 years , Mig27 going to see junkyard...what we are comparing ?

True...:agree: Pak is still looking for a radar or might be a better radar for JF17. Whereas, Mirage 2000 is testified striker FJ. what we are comparing ?

The only thing left to be done is compare JF17 with F35....and make each and every effort to prove that JF17 is better than F35.....

see cut the guy some slack please! see as PAKISTANIS we are very proud of our JF-17 because after almost 2 decades our airforce will get a BRAND NEW FIGHTER PLATFORM! we are a nation starved of new fighter platforms...unlike our indian counterparts that got mirage 2000's MKIs and so on in the last 2 decades... now indians are proud of their MKIs...they have the right to be....and when the LCA comes online you should be proud of it.....soinstead of whinning and pulling people's leg try putting yourself in the other guys shoes.... being proud of one's fighter is part of PATRIOTISM.... so let the guy be....let him be enthusiastic....

everyone has the right to be enthusiastic....:mps::mps:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom