What's new

JF17:---More Hard Points Bigger Engine---Why!!!!!

Finally.
Yes, you will see that sooner than later.

@MastanKhan
A larger, higher thrust fan is not haram. The question is what does it take to provide greater thrust & to provide greater thrust with efficiency with faster, cost-effective, reliable servicing. Engine maintenance is a significant service provision article, with highest reported CI anywhere.

Madam ji any word on RD-93MA ? and how much of a increase it will be over RD93 ?

In Syria losses on Side of Bashar and his allies were mostly due to shear jamming by USA/Nato, the Russian provided SAMs though are capable enough yet could not be used effectively as they were mostly jammed. Similar tactics are were used by IAF there many times. Pakistan just like India should try to acquire anti satellite capability along with EW superior capabilities unknown to USA and India both.

If your radars get comprehensively jammed, your fighters will be blown up on the ground. Sit back, and take a moment to ponder on that.

Hi,

Paf will prove that you don't need more powerful fighter aircraft engines---you need them with optimal power---. What you need more is technology and knwoing how to use it---.
I guess you are pointing the entire air defence system the ground and airborne support

The US or UK or Russia or Sweden or France---all these people have proved nothing---.

The Paf in one sortie has DEBUNKED all their claims of air combat---all those aircraft able to dance on their behinds mean nothing---
yea all that cobra Maneuver" of SU30 in airshows is worth as much as the SU30 wreckage across the LOC after PAF splashed it
it is technology---tactics---training train & training that makes the difference---.
in case of PAF was not any way far ahead of IAF in technology but what it has it employed it well along with the training and deflated Modi's chest as the IAF crafts turned into fireballs and came crashing on the ground
I told you guys in the other thread---. Paf has shaken up the world of air combat as it was known---.

That Little Chicken Hawk has trashed the Master Blaster to kingdom come---.

What do you think @Khafee @Irfan Baloch @Mentee
the proof of your ending commentary is how Indians are reduced to complaining about lack of more modern jets on one hand and complaining over PAF use of Swedish AWACS and American F-16s and Sri Lankan "tea" on the other
;)

I guess you are pointing the entire air defence system the ground and airborne support

yea all that cobra Maneuver" of SU30 in airshows is worth as much as the SU30 wreckage across the LOC after PAF splashed it

in case of PAF was not any way far ahead of IAF in technology but what it has it employed it well along with the training and deflated Modi's chest as the IAF crafts turned into fireballs and came crashing on the ground

the proof of your ending commentary is how Indians are reduced to complaining about lack of more modern jets on one hand and complaining over PAF use of Swedish AWACS and American F-16s and Sri Lankan "tea" on the other
;)

Those exact same aircrafts in PAF hands would have done wonders.

When we talk about giving PAF higher thrust etc, we are talking about increasing the capabilities even further. PAF splashing Flanker does not mean there shouldn't be a Su-35 in PAF colors in the future.

Its a pity that we are in bad terms with Yanks. The way forward I see is Pakistan doing hard strategic bargaining with US and trying to wean it away from India as much as possible. At least, to an extent where they keep military training, joint exercises (like the Red flag and falcon talon) and the hi-tech hardware acquisition channels open for us.

If today, we are openly daring InAF, its thanks, in a large part, to the US supplied weapons (AMRAAM, JDAM, 600 gallon EFT, CFT, APG68v9, DB110, Sniper pods, ALQ jammers etc) or the ones they silently approved of (SAAB-2000).

In no way, I am against the procurement of Chinese weapons or developing indigenous ones, however either they lag behind in the quality (former) or constitute a long term solution (latter).

US tech will reign supreme for the forsee future.

Last edited:
Those exact same aircrafts in PAF hands would have done wonders.

When we talk about giving PAF higher thrust etc, we are talking about increasing the capabilities even further. PAF splashing Flanker does not mean there shouldn't be a Su-35 in PAF colors in the future.
indeed
any airforce with the IAF inventory would have performed better or least wont have complained about what a weaker smaller adversary had

Finally.
Yes, you will see that sooner than later.

@MastanKhan
A larger, higher thrust fan is not haram. The question is what does it take to provide greater thrust & to provide greater thrust with efficiency with faster, cost-effective, reliable servicing. Engine maintenance is a significant service provision article, with highest reported CI anywhere.

Hi,

If a more powerful plug & play engine is available without any trouble and major modifications---then it is fine---.

I read that somewhere, don't remember where though.

Let me tell all of you, a story narrated by the daughter of Maulana Moudoodi - after his death.

She describes that in his last days, Maulana was ill. This would be very late 70s.
One day, two PAF officers came to visit him.
They were both PAF fighter pilots.

The two officers described a dream they (either one of them, or both - I don't exactly remember) had seen.

In the dream they saw a world where the Jews were killing Muslims without any inhibition.
So much so that they would kill a Muslim and then hang the meat, like the butchers hang on their shops.
This was widespread scenario and there was no one to stop it.

The two officers asked Maulana, what would / could be interpretation of this dream.

First, Maulana was very surprised - mostly because that the PAF officers came to see him with such a story.
His (maulana) thought was that such dreams are usually observed by Sufis and Saints - and hence he was surprised.

His interpretation was, that a time will come when the Jews will attack and kill the Muslims without any inhibition.
And …. he concluded ….. that PAF will play a very big role in that time to turn the things around.

If you look at the events of today's world, even the very recent events in Pakistan and New Zealand, this is pretty evident that we are living in those times.
Now! If you look at "Project Azm" - you can also see what is to come.

Wallah-Ho-Alam.

Than make your wishlist as if things goes as plan and efforts (are going ) you will see IK in Washington before this year ends but USA selling us weapons???kinda hard as they may fear we will give access to Chinese who can reverse engineer it(seeing it from american point of view)
Its a pity that we are in bad terms with Yanks. The way forward I see is Pakistan doing hard strategic bargaining with US and trying to wean it away from India as much as possible. At least, to an extent where they keep military training, joint exercises (like the Red flag and falcon talon) and the supply of hi-tech hardware acquisition channels open for us.

If today, we are openly daring InAF, its thanks, in a large part, to the US supplied weapons (AMRAAM, JDAM, 600 gallon EFT, CFT, APG68v9, DB110, Sniper pods, ALQ jammers etc) or the ones they silently approved of (SAAB-2000).

In no way, I am against the procurement of Chinese weapons or developing indigenous ones, however either they lag behind in the quality (former) or constitute a long term solution (latter).

US tech will reign supreme for the forsee future.

Than make your wishlist as if things goes as plan and efforts (are going ) you will see IK in Washington before this year ends but USA selling us weapons???kinda hard as they may fear we will give access to Chinese who can reverse engineer it(seeing it from american point of view)
I am pretty sure that PAF higher ups are not waiting idly. After all, US and Pak have been long standing allies. Hopefully, these belligerent attitudes of the former cold war partners cool down and saner heads prevail on the both sides.

with prior 2 examples of it Clinton era tomahawk missile attacks on Afghanistan which we find some totally intake in Balochistan and 2011 Abottabad US stealth helicopter even with their so much protest we return it after Chinese conduct full inspection it would be hard to convince if not impossible(nothing is impossible in diplomacy) but see when this IK tour of USA as depends on lots of factors
I am pretty sure that PAF higher ups are not waiting idly. After all, US and Pak have been long standing allies. Hopefully, these belligerent attitudes of the former cold war partners cool down and saner heads prevail on the both sides.

Hi,

It is not the US that is a problem---it is the congress and senate that is a problem---. Pakistan must not trust them---.

Back
Top Bottom