What's new

JF17:---More Hard Points Bigger Engine---Why!!!!!

83209165_1053870131619509_5389057244824338432_o.jpg

Since no additional hard points on jf except under intake/s it would be nice if wingtip launcher are uprated to carry sd-10s on block 3 ??? ???

R AVM Latif---No need for a higher numbers of BVR's---.

On this the AVM Latif is wrong, wrong and more wrong. All other institutions of all other air arms see the need to have the flexibility of having more BVR AAMs on their platforms, hence the proliferation of the ability to have multiple salvo capabity(F15X has 16 BVRs !!!). I trust the general direction and collective institutional decision making of an aggregate of air arms more than the word of one individual.

PAF made a mistake on the number of BVRs on the JF17, as did the former AMV Latif. The mistake in this decision on the number of BVRs required on the JF17 is something that has to be addressed asap......

Just look at how many BVRs PAF 16s are using on CAP missions !!!!!! On most occassions i count 4 AAMs on the platform. I get that JF17 is meant to be light, but it still under equipped to fight a meaninful long range BVR fight...

AVM Latif is party to that mistake, and being a typical fighter pilot jockie, he is not going to admit he helped make a mistake ... He made some good decisions, but he also made some mistakes....

Last edited:
The J10 and JF17 Riveter---. Watch the link.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av21551388/

On this the AVM Latif is wrong, wrong and more wrong. All other institutions of all other air arms see the need to have the flexibility of having more BVR AAMs on their platforms, hence the proliferation of the ability to have multiple salvo capabity(F15X has 16 BVRs !!!). I trust the general direction and collective institutional decision making of an aggregate of air arms more than the word of one individual.

PAF made a mistake on the number of BVRs on the JF17, as did the former AMV Latif. The mistake in this decision on the number of BVRs required on the JF17 is something that has to be addressed asap......

Just look at how many BVRs PAF 16s are using on CAP missions !!!!!! On most occassions i count 4 AAMs on the platform. I get that JF17 is meant to be light, but it still under equipped to fight a meaninful long range BVR fight...

AVM Latif is party to that mistake, and being a typical fighter pilot jockie, he is not going to admit he helped make a mistake ... He made some good decisions, but he also made some mistakes....

Hi,

It is not a mistake on the part of the AVM---. Two BVR's and two WVR are perfect for this aircraft in its current configuration---size and utility---.

These aircraft will hardly be able to fire two BVR's before they try to buzz out of the combat arena---and as it has been assessed by the americans that most fighter aircraft would die without launching any of their BVR missile load---.

And we have the example of two enemy aircraft in front of us---.

The J10 and JF17 Riveter---. Watch the link.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av21551388/

Hi,

It is not a mistake on the part of the AVM---. Two BVR's and two WVR are perfect for this aircraft in its current configuration---size and utility---.

These aircraft will hardly be able to fire two BVR's before they try to buzz out of the combat arena---and as it has been assessed by the americans that most fighter aircraft would die without launching any of their BVR missile load---.

And we have the example of two enemy aircraft in front of us---.

But according to the fan boys, it does not matter what the AVM says or thinks or the experts in PAF says, they want more hardpoints, bigger engines and what not because these fanboys know MUCH more than PAF.

I think we have had this conversation multiple times. If SL is wrong then why has Sohail Aman and Mujahid Anwar not rectified this mistake? the JFT has undergone 2cycles of revisons and yet the hardpoints remain the same. 4 +2 is the best Ato A configuration we will ever have and anyone going for more will end up jettisoning a lot of weapons when a BVRcomes in their general directions. Case in point do you recall the Typhoon giving a demo fully loaded. in Farnborough. It was noted that it maneouvered like a brick in spite of having humongous raw power. We dont need that adue to the viscinity of out FOBs.
It is the same argument of having 2 or 3 stops in a Formula 1 racing. I rmember when Schumacher was driving he would often device a 3 stop strategy and still win the race in spite of his Ferari beuing slower than theMercedez of his opponents.
A

U are talking about Wing tip launchers of Block 3?

Are u talking about JF 17 thunder as that fighter aircraft against IAF?
Yes and yes for block 3. As per Madam @messiach the institution of full axis FBW has removed hinderances to the use of SD10 from wing tip rail so it can be launched from 1 and ?8 HHPs.
A

I think we have had this conversation multiple times. If SL is wrong then why has Sohail Aman and Mujahid Anwar not rectified this mistake? the JFT has undergone 2cycles of revisons and yet the hardpoints remain the same. 4 +2 is the best Ato A configuration we will ever have and anyone going for more will end up jettisoning a lot of weapons when a BVRcomes in their general directions. Case in point do you recall the Typhoon giving a demo fully loaded. in Farnborough. It was noted that it maneouvered like a brick in spite of having humongous raw power. We dont need that adue to the viscinity of out FOBs.
It is the same argument of having 2 or 3 stops in a Formula 1 racing. I rmember when Schumacher was driving he would often device a 3 stop strategy and still win the race in spite of his Ferari beuing slower than theMercedez of his opponents.
A

Yes and yes for block 3. As per Madam @messiach the institution of full axis FBW has removed hinderances to the use of SD10 from wing tip rail so it can be launched from 1 and ?8 HHPs.
A
Oh. But the prime BVR for Block 3 would be PL 15. Can that be launched from Wingtip?

But according to the fan boys, it does not matter what the AVM says or thinks or the experts in PAF says, they want more hardpoints, bigger engines and what not because these fanboys know MUCH more than PAF.
They need a medium/heavy-weight fighter jet.

4 BVRs under the wings. 2 WVRs/BVRs on the wingtip. 2 Fuel tanks under the wings and 1 on centerline. 1 pod on the chin. I want 10 Hardpoints

having more BVRs on JF-17 meaning more time to engage superior IAF fighters like Mig-29 Mirage Su-30 and Rafael which JF-17 can not afford to do so it is best suitable for shoot and scoot.... fire both its BVR and get the heck out of danger zone quickly and swiftly and let another JF-17 in line take over...

Back
Top Bottom