What's new

JF17 AESA radar

Yeah because when people with zero knowledge speak, they make fool out of themselves and then get banned. lmao!

Dual-rack configuration isn't "officially" on as of now.

JF-17 can carry two SD-10As as of now...

The configuration is

2 BVRs
2WVRs
3 Fuel tanks

what kind of detail you want?

basic specifications are available. Use google.

KLJ-V2 is a radar that is better than normal mechanical radar...but not an AESA radar.

It is in-between of a Mechanical and AESA radar

Thanks .... Rest for what you say on ban .... Well it's not we have less knowledge its just you can't defy Pakistani on Pakistani website. I'm out from dis no link thread . And my ban reason was not trolling but it was off topic post .. Actually it was some Pakistani member who carried us 2 Su-30 from JF-17 .

2BVR and 2WVR and you say it will be what for IAF now the last word of your super knowledge ability come into play LMAO

What the word officially means its der in Pakistani Dreams actually old one :p

And the way you put the range of radar i thought you have a link my mistake . I quote a troll .

Last edited:
Pakistan has its own upgrade plan, in the case of budget allows gradually improve. Get the AESA is not a problem, as long as they want to upgrade, they can get.

The diameter of the AESA is very small, but very powerful. Future JF17 AESA diameter must be bigger than this, there will be more units.

Thanks .... Rest for what you say on ban .... Well it's not we have less knowledge its just you can't defy Pakistani on Pakistani website. I'm out from dis no link thread . And my ban reason was not trolling but it was off topic post .. Actually it was some Pakistani member who carried us 2 Su-30 from JF-17 .

2BVR and 2WVR and you say it will be what for IAF now the last word of your super knowledge ability come into play LMAO

What the word officially means its der in Pakistani Dreams actually old one :p

And the way you put the range of radar i thought you have a link my mistake . I quote a troll .

Um what? Kid, atleast learn to write English clearly. You definitely lack in English.

What is there to 'defy' about JF-17?

Pls come back to real world.:p:

I am in real world. I already said that AESA is for block III

it is bharotis who need to come back..who thought that tejas will surpass JF-17..that shit didn't even fly :rofl:

Anyways

An Aesa Radar has always been on the horizon for the JF-17.

Your tag say "Professional" ..In what capacity did you, dear sir, served in armed forces of Pakistan?

As a pilot?

AESA radar for JF17 will boost it a lot but that is right in Blk3 i guess
over the years Jf17 has improved a lot

China is developing A2A missiles with built-in AESA radars with one of the designs as shown below:

123923qmmqm1msmch2mcnm.jpg.thumb.jpg

AESA radar held within the nose of the missile

So I guess it is rather a small matter having AESA for future JF-17s。:enjoy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom