What's new

JF-XX(Strike Fighter)

Sorry. It would be appreciated if you give ypur input.
I was kidding my bad, I will give my opinion to after I'am done with the mid term
Sorry. It would be appreciated if you give ypur input.
ASSALAM O ALIKUM my brother, If you are just looking for an answer if that there is a possibility to turn jf-17 into a delta wing strike platform than my dear brother @Haris Ali2140 I am afraid that such possibilities are equivalent of India providing the proof of f-16 D block 52 kill.

There are 3 main reasons for my assertion, the biggest being the cost, Lack of facility & a whole new fighter design will be needed to make the delta thunder (sounds cool both ways) in caveman terms I will say that the jf-17 will need a good plastic surgery and drastic bodybuilding to turn it into a proper delta, deltas are heavy, Deltas are tall, Deltas are bulky, deltas require a nice big burner to give that fighting chance of its adverse aerodynamic characteristics (tejas took soo long why?)

JFT is different it is long it is short it is mid wing (deltas can be mid wing but then there is a process to that) most deltas are low and some are high wing (if you want strike than low wing is the one but than with low wing comes aerodynamics and pilot visibility conflicts)

BUT CAN YOU MAKE A DELTA THUNDER (FRICK YEAH) just depends what role you want it to do some aero foil tweaking, strengthening of the roots spars and trusses big beautiful landing gear make it pregnant and voila

there is no need for f16xl because
US has agreed to provide 50 F-35 to PAF for helping them with Afg peace deal.
Source/ proofs, if you will not provide valid proofs/source/links, i will consider this WET DREAMS OF YOURS

that comes as part of package... get one f35 for free with one f22 free as well.
:lol::rofl::lol::lol::rofl::crazy::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

mein bacha nahi hoon 42 saal ka mard hoon
dont take it too personal this is a troll MAGAR
hqdefault.jpg

Where are you from bro, i mean in Pakistan, I am from Karachi
naswar zindabad

Where are you from bro, i mean in Pakistan, I am from Karachi
pakhtun but yeah we all are from karachi one way or another

Are you sure about that ??? That is big claim to make

@Horus @Windjammer @Tipu7
another member welcome to the club

Back