What's new

JF-XX(Strike Fighter)

Practically speaking:

Used F-16s A/B (any blocks) would be the best option for PAF to acquire. I think 80 to 100 can be acquired from USA boneyard with MLU-4.
22 to 32 new Block-52s can also be acquired from USA.

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/armstrong/news/FactSheets/FS-051-DFRC.html

F-16XL wing design and innovation in it should be bench mark for JF-17 block-4 because India is also taking Tejas to Medium category aircraft and redesigning is being done for that.

View attachment 612546

You can't really call that an F-16 anymore.

Tejas is now XL size because it's bloated. It was a project with no vision. JF-17 on the other hand is very close to what PAF envisioned. Even better.

there is no need for f16xl because
US has agreed to provide 50 F-35 to PAF for helping them with Afg peace deal.
And a full aircraft carrier battle group I heard.

Stop being stupid.

Everyone knows Trump will give Pakistan 5 carrier strike groups, 200 F-22s and the nuclear launch codes. He knows Ghazwa e Hind will be profitable in the long run as he can sell gas masks to those suffering from radiation.
Oh sorry you beat me to that one.

Highly unrealistic. The only solution to our ageing mirages is to procure around 100 J-10Cs

You can't really call that an F-16 anymore.

Tejas is now XL size because it's bloated. It was a project with no vision. JF-17 on the other hand is very close to what PAF envisioned. Even better.

But still its not true replacement of PAF M-3/5s for that XL based JFT would be very good to have.

Back
Top Bottom