What's new

JF-XX(Strike Fighter)

NO, where he is, and are you talking about that guy who shot one of the Indian jet on 27 FEB 2019 or someone else???:what:o_O:undecided:
THE ONE AND ONLY FLANKER KILLER SINCE I ASSUME YOU ARE FROM SOMEWHERE IN NAZIMABADA SO YOU MUST KNOW HIM NO!!! PROBABLY WENT TO THE SAME SCHOOL AS YOU? BY ANY CHANCE DID YOU GO TO USMAN PUBLIC SCHOOL?

THE ONE AND ONLY FLANKER KILLER SINCE I ASSUME YOU ARE FROM SOMEWHERE IN NAZIMABADA SO YOU MUST KNOW HIM NO!!! PROBABLY WENT TO THE SAME SCHOOL AS YOU? BY ANY CHANCE DID YOU GO TO USMAN PUBLIC SCHOOL?
No bro i am currently living in Maryland USA from 2017, but In Karachi we lived in Noth NAZIMABAD but our Mamoon's (Uncle) family living in NAZIMABAD they they probably know him

No bro i am currently living in Maryland USA from 2017, but In Karachi we lived in Noth NAZIMABAD but our Mamoon's (Uncle) family living in NAZIMABAD they they probably know him
TELL THEM TO TELL HIM THAT I SAID "I LOVE YOU" I TOLD NAUMAN ALREADY

Never went beyond experimental design after the first flight in 1982.

Hi,

It did go beyond---. There is a video out there----. After the F15 got chosen for the job---the program was grounded till NASA took over for a different purpose---.

American aircraft mafia does not like to favor delta wing or cranked delta winged aircraft---.

You are right. That would be best 4.5 Generation light to mediam weight fighter and bomber with deep strike capability and decent speed

Hi,

It is next to impossible to carry on deep strike missions into enemy territory nowadays---unless your technology is superior to that of the enemy's---.

There is no replacement of aircraft.

There is fulfillment of roles.

The PAF needs a strike element capable of large payloads. A platform that is survivable, easily serviceable and integrates with existing doctrine.
It needs a fighter capable of evading the Indian Air Defence environment deep enough to strike at the targets well inside India with standoff munitions, and then be able to egress out with a high probability of survival to repeat the process.

The XL is a dead program - so is the premise of this thread.

The perfect replacement for the Mirage 5 is the Mirage 2000, and that chapter is closed as well.

The only options open to Pakistan with its current economic and diplomatic situation is to continue upgrading the JF-17 to be a more effective multirole payload whilst simultaneously buying one or two additional squadrons of Block-72s. The rest of the focus is on a 5.5 gen fighter.

These aircraft will then balance and cooperate on these roles until the PAF is able to generate or procure a platform that does the above stated mission.

Its a cancelled Prototype. What are you smoking mate? whats next PAF procurement? Su-47 berkut? :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom