What's new

Jf-!7 Block 2 Upgrade with French MICA

If IAF go for Rafele then there is NO chance of PAF acquiring MICA as French wouldn't want to jeopardise relations with India who with just MMRCA and M2k UPG alone is about $15 BN, maybe much more if IAF exercise options for more MMRCA. There is no way Pakistan con even come close to competing with that.

+ btw the title of this thread is pretty misleading as you guys are so fond of saying- this is Pakistani "wet dreaming".

Lol, u sound like another spoiled brat of the newly rich. There's even a name for this condition : Sudden Wealth Syndrome . from what i've been seeing on TV Lately, Most of India seems to be suffering from it. Somehow u got ur hands on some $$ and u lost ur mind, coming out on streets [ in this case, Our Forums ], thumping ur chest like a mad gorilla, and bragging to other kids in town, How u will buy all the candy in the candyshop and there will be none left for others . Aww... shoo cuteee .

Be real : if we look at past history oof French dealings, we can see they sold India Mysteres, and Sold Pak Mirage , then again sold u Mirage, and by that time there was noting we wanted that the french could offer. Now u again go shopping to the french mart looking for Rafale, and here we are again, not choosing Rafale. we have chinese options at hand now. So we just dont want their fancy Rafale.

Then, they Sold us Agosta 70 / 90-B , and sold you scorpene, then they offered us the Merlin ! Sorry to brust ur :argh: but-i-ve-got-money :argh:bubble, but does this ring any bells.

And this MMRCA deal u have been bragging about for over half a decade now, tell me what happens after u buy Rafale . What will u say to the french : look raa, if u do bijnuss wid Pakistanis na, i .... i .... i will not buy ur spares and refuse all your maintence services . haan ! get the point .

Seriously , i've had enough of u , dont derail the thread now , Here we are talking about future prospects of modifications to Thunder, and u obviously have nothing to contribute. Begone already .

Obviously it is not REAL. That Nice Guy up there, himself said it was a rendition, making it clear to every body. He has even named his blog with PS in it. Just how honest can u get. *sigh* I wonder how many ppl in today's world dare hold the beacon of truth and tell everybody in the face what is real and what's not. May God grant him more strength and wisdom , Aaaameen !

on a serious note now :

People seem to be completely missing the point here. What im talking about is future prospects of modifications or upgrades JFT will go through.

According to Wikipedia:
Code:
Subsequent modifications to the JF-17 design will be made, such as:

* Greater use of composite materials in the airframe to increase thrust-to-weight ratio and decrease weight.

* Internal Infra-Red Search and Track (IRST) system, possibly the Type Hongguang-I Electro-optical Radar (虹光-Ⅰ型光电雷达) developed by Sichuan Changhong Electric Appliance Corporation (currently the IRST must be carried externally).

* Improved Radar. An upgraded variant of the current KLJ-7 Radar used in the JFT is under development at the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex.

* More powerful engine, potential options include the Chinese WS-13 Taishan and Russian Klimov RD-93B turbofans, giving 10% greater thrust than the current RD-93.

* Minor airframe modifications to reduce the aircraft's radar cross-section by adding stealthy features.

Now im talking about an upgrade that requires minimal modification, to increase weapon load JF17 can carry. It will cause less drag than the proposed double launchers And free an under wing pylon to carry an array of Munitions .

Don't use wikipedia as an authentic source because its in the hands of people like you and me ,anyone like you and me can edit it

Don't use wikipedia as an authentic source because its in the hands of people like you and me ,anyone like you and me can edit it

IIRC Those were the words of then ACM Tanvir Mahmood . Anyone who is following the Jf17 project closely will remember reading these words a couple of years back. On the note of every one being able to edit info on wiki, is also a plus point as any speculative/ un confirmed reports will be edited by some knowledgeable person.

Chinese S-10B with Multiple ejector racks , WS-13 higher Thrust Engine , Cobra HMS , Salex Galileo Vixen 1000E AESA , adding extra HP's would be my call

I think it is a very good idea to use Pylon on JF to increase its punch. But, are you sure the extra weight will be managed by the aircraft?

Lol, u sound like another spoiled brat of the newly rich. There's even a name for this condition : Sudden Wealth Syndrome . from what i've been seeing on TV Lately, Most of India seems to be suffering from it. Somehow u got ur hands on some $$ and u lost ur mind, coming out on streets [ in this case, Our Forums ], thumping ur chest like a mad gorilla, and bragging to other kids in town, How u will buy all the candy in the candyshop and there will be none left for others . Aww... shoo cuteee .

Be real : if we look at past history oof French dealings, we can see they sold India Mysteres, and Sold Pak Mirage , then again sold u Mirage, and by that time there was noting we wanted that the french could offer. Now u again go shopping to the french mart looking for Rafale, and here we are again, not choosing Rafale. we have chinese options at hand now. So we just dont want their fancy Rafale.

Then, they Sold us Agosta 70 / 90-B , and sold you scorpene, then they offered us the Merlin ! Sorry to brust ur :argh: but-i-ve-got-money :argh:bubble, but does this ring any bells.

And this MMRCA deal u have been bragging about for over half a decade now, tell me what happens after u buy Rafale . What will u say to the french : look raa, if u do bijnuss wid Pakistanis na, i .... i .... i will not buy ur spares and refuse all your maintence services . haan ! get the point .

Seriously , i've had enough of u , dont derail the thread now , Here we are talking about future prospects of modifications to Thunder, and u obviously have nothing to contribute. Begone already .

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: well said :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think it is a very good idea to use Pylon on JF to increase its punch. But, are you sure the extra weight will be managed by the aircraft?

That will taken care off by using an uprated engine . The chinese engine has greater thrust than Rd-93.

That will taken care off by using an uprated engine . The chinese engine has greater thrust than Rd-93.

its not just the engine but you also have to look for the room for extra pylon plus the supportability of the structure ,

one thing make JF 17 superior range bring best in the bussines radar for this thing can track and hit 4 to 6 target at a same time can make it reliable machine and can track enemy targets from far is a key for JF 17

You've also forgot to mention the fact that the MICA IR/ER variants are incredibly expensive. To arm the entire JF-17 fleet would cost pakistan a lot of $$ they don't have. Its better to stick to chinese armaments with better financial terms.

i believe the french avionics/radar/AAM deal is dead esp if india selects the Rafale over the EFT. the only option left is the italian radar offer which will allow the JFT to operate western (US) missiles in PAF inventory.

In the long wish list of JF17 upgrades, there are many things i want to see. One of them is adding the number of Pylons for Jf17 Thunder to carry additional missiles .

In its present standard CAP configuration, JFT will carry 2x PL-9 AAM, 2x SD-10 BVRAAM, and 3x drop tanks and this seems a little less compared to modern generation aircraft . Although Dual Launcher for SD-10 will address this problem. I think going for an additional Pylon like the French have gone for on Dassault Rafale and earlier on Mirage 2000, is the most logical next step to add more punch to JFT. As having this additional pylon enhances Multirole capabilities of JF17. Now JFT can carry 4x AAM, 3x Drop tanks, 2x AGMs.

Below is the rendition :

Pakistanairf.jpg

Military Photoshops: Jf-!7 Block 2 Upgrade with French MICA
the two underbelly missiles arent exactly on their hardpoints!

JF-17 Block II

Inside Air Refuling Probes.
Stealth:- Little modifications in Airframe (Reducing cuts and edges), coat it.
Hardpoints:- Take it to 9, like in image

jf17cs9.jpg

New Engine with more thrust RD-93B or WS-13.
Small internal fuel tanks that can take its combat radius to ~2000Km from ~1350 KM.
Varient of KLJ-7 is under development which is as capable as to APG-66 radar Source: (Click Here) embedded with IRST - sensor.

FC-2.JPG

is their is any official report that tell us that the jf17 block2 will be stealth

i dont really think so.....we cant make JF 17 80% stealth....at most i think about 40% to 50%...max.

Back
Top Bottom