What's new

JF-17T - PAK-TURK Block 4

So to fill the gap, if in most likely scenario of euro fighter being blocked by one country or other, the best and sanction free option they have is JF17 B3
not necessarily they do have cash constraint but still they have enough to buy better quality product from various other sources

not necessarily they do have cash constraint but still they have enough to buy better quality product from various other sources
Namely???

Since you seems to have full grasp of matter you probably know the better alternatives available to them... So kindly list them

BTW Turkey does operate a large fleet of super mashak for your knowledge if you did not know it

Last edited:
Stop man, they are literally building a 5th generation fighter...
Than build one why buying euro fighter?

No body is saying they are not building 5th gen but they seems to have requirement for 4th gen

Euro fighter is an early 4th gen if it comes with aesa will be still inferior to j10 CE, so why not JF17??
U can argue Russian vs European engine size class difference but what argument you are putting is beyond me

Last edited:
Man these posts from Pakistanis make me laugh, so devoid of reality. Most living in an illusion. Like whats in JF17 that Turkey cannot build itself? Why would they even need Pakistani help? They r building a 5th gen fighter so whats a 4th gen fighter to them.
Also if they required anything from jf17 or anything else, they ll go to china and not beggaristan, even in JF17 there is nothing Pakistani, not an iota of Pakistani indigenous system lolz, so why the hell would they even think of cooperation? All Pakistan does is assemble the plane and that too provided by china and trained by china.
Looking at how Pakistanis work, how Pakistani bureaucracy works and how corrupt everything is, would any of u as a country ever consider working with Pakistan? Lolz i doubt anyone would.
Turkey is benefitting from the technical telant coming back and delivering but given the current economic situation in Turkey, I don't know how long they'll be able to keep up. Pakistanis never really thought of developing the necessary technical talent pool by enhancing mutual cooperation with the friendly countries. The constant economic decline has led to the errosion of such talent pool as people look outward rather than to stay in Pakistan. No investments were made in developing strong involvement of universities to constantly deliver the human resource for innovation. Business enviornament and the opaque and broadly non-competitive nature of military acquisitions have kept private sector solution from development. Military has promoted investments in non-productive business sectors like Real Estate has also kept the industrial base from florishing. Japan, China and Korea serve as good examples where stronger industrial base led to the development of top quality military technology.
In my personal view, a better investment for PAF would have been KAI's KF-21 Boramae after the Indonesians were looking to exit the program. Koreans have built a remarkable reputation in delivering high quality stuff.

Than build one why buying euro fighter?

No body is saying they are not building 5th gen but they seems to have requirement for 4th gen

Euro fighter is an early 4th gen if it comes with aesa will be still inferior to j10 CE, so why not JF17??
U can argue Russian vs European engine size class difference but what argument you are putting is beyond me
Wait what? Eurofighter is inferior to J-10C? What makes you say that lol

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom