What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

Last edited:
FTC-2000G is really for countries who do not want to get rid of their F7 infrastructure, but want a basic uptick of a new plane with flying hours and avionics upgrade. Its for people on a serious serious budget.. might be good for Bangladesh if you ask me.. more affordable for them, than Mig29s or Gripens, etc.
As of today BD economy is doing better than Pakistan kit an FYI ..

Welll had we given up nucleqr program, given up kashmir and towed the Indian line and licked their leaders.... followed by recently sending sons of the soil to yemen then we would have solved half of the problems including half of the militancy (if nor more, that is sponsored by india and ksa/uae) and we would also have received stable ground for raising the economy..

I say we are better off with our fangs.

Welll had we given up nucleqr program, given up kashmir and towed the Indian line and licked their leaders.... followed by recently sending sons of the soil to yemen then we would have solved half of the problems including half of the militancy (if nor more, that is sponsored by india and ksa/uae) and we would also have received stable ground for raising the economy..

I say we are better off with our fangs.
I dont think it would have mattered. The Pak financial scene is spending oriented with not enough productivity. We need to be a goods producing nation for us to reverse the trends. However China is currently overshadowing us by selling all our traditional products at much smaller prices so competition is there.
A

Sectarian violence.. Pakistanhas been the battleground between sunnis and shias..
There are sia dominant places in pakistan where stalled development work has been done only after approval from shia council in iran.
Same way ksa and uae hav poured money in pakistan madressa and to their stooges like crazy
KSA/UAE funds terrorism in Pakistan?

Sectarian violence.. Pakistanhas been the battleground between sunnis and shias..
There are sia dominant places in pakistan where stalled development work has been done only after approval from shia council in iran.
Same way ksa and uae hav poured money in pakistan madressa and to their stooges like crazy

We need to close all foreign funded Madressas and govt take possession of any fund(s) that come to this country illegally to fund these places. I feel all religious schools should be under govt. control none of this private bull shit.

I humbly tend to disagree sir... The billions spent on nuclear weapons and on defense or related defence programs wud have been avoided atleast partially. They wud have been better spent on the masses or wud have gone to the pockets of the leaders.

Same way support from west, image problem and related anti pak lobby wud have been less busy.

Lastly bhutto and related nationalization wud have been difficult or impossible had there been no kashmir issue. Its bhuttos nationalization that killed the industries in pakistan.
Anyways.. Lets either discuss it else where or revert to topic bfore mods hav to tell us the same.
I dont think it would have mattered. The Pak financial scene is spending oriented with not enough productivity. We need to be a goods producing nation for us to reverse the trends. However China is currently overshadowing us by selling all our traditional products at much smaller prices so competition is there.
A

img-0dcb12262fa92ae4da17543d79a5ad39.jpg
img-f2606be1aa19c3982fa0b679af66bc09.jpg
img-5f73d807b718dde9c945ccefc8f38f5b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom