What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

AZM will be joint effort and some sort of preliminary design has been done and discussed with partners whoever they are
I am not getting this point PAC Director was saying that 5th gen design is certified by International agencies ....

I am not getting this point PAC Director was saying that 5th gen design is certified by International agencies ....
I think he means we made a design and people at CAC and maybe TAI looked at it and didn't think it was completely garbage lol.

none is aware where to focus the camera basically they have no understanding to subject .... same is the case with most of hosts of these programs ....

But hey we still get tidbits of info every time haha.
That’s definitely intentional and directed by PAC themselves to avoid any slipping of camera angles...

Remember In some old vid, I pointed out this one time when a PAF officer stopped a cameramen “Aa please isse agay nahi”.

What I meant with the “har dosray din moo utha ke PAC chale aana” is that PAC should restrict unwanted visitors frequently...

Instead, PAC if wants to market itself, should get PAF Media Affairs to make a documentary and self interview, Get it on media.

Important points:
1- Block 3 has more internal fuel than previous blocks. (28:49)
2- 2-B has 3-axis FBW just like Block-3 (which we've know I guess) (27:35)
3- AZM will be joint effort and some sort of preliminary design has been done and discussed with partners whoever they are (33:40 - 34:20)
As per director PAC in this program software of JF-17 is completely indigenous

I think he means we made a design and people at CAC and maybe TAI looked at it and didn't think it was completely garbage lol.
Lol,
Ab itne gaye guzray bhi nai hain hum ke garbage design wala level le aye aap

Nothing surprising and if it wasn’t, then shame on us as a nation that exports software but couldn’t make one for itself...

I believe this was well known and told to us by Oscar many times. BTW where is Oscar?

Lol,
Ab itne gaye guzray bhi nai hain hum ke garbage design wala level le aye aap
Just a joke. It doesn't make sense for any agency (like NASA) to certify our NGF design. It probably just means PAC made a preliminary design that was circulated with potential partners who thought it was a viable design. The other partners will probably propose preliminary designs of their own. There will probably be long deliberations and a final design will be selected. I doubt we can afford prototypes for each design. This is preliminary design anyway.

Remember In some old vid, I pointed out this one time when a PAF officer stopped a cameramen “Aa please isse agay nahi”.
my complain is related to stuff they are given access I mean even in this program they were given access to fuselage and wing manufacturing sections of Super Mushak but not a single proper focus was given to wings or fuselage or serial numbers attached to those fuselage .... and to make thing worse video editing was trying to find new level of hodgepodge of old and new videos

I believe this was well known and told to us by Oscar many times. BTW where is Oscar?
changes his screen name as Socra

Wish they would not have the song playing over through the entirety of the damn video. Makes listening to the interview that much harder.

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-24_16-9-9.png
    upload_2020-3-24_16-9-9.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Wish they would not have the song playing over through the entirety of the damn video. Makes listening to the interview that much harder.

In other news ... here is a split second scene (@21:02mins) with the Block III under manufacture.
View attachment 617089
no old pic blk-I from old days this is what I called hodgepodge of old and new videos by editor of video ....

Last edited:
no old pic blk-I from old days this is what I called hodgepodge of old and new videos by editor video ....
Well that is a bummer ... so close but no cigar

PS after the 40min mark, it sounds like the camera man is definitely sick. Hopefully hes not spreading the virus around PAC Kamra and at an active squadron. Very callous attitude of the TV crew and the PAF if it comes to be the case.

Last edited:
related video
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

@cabatli_53 TUAF Super Mushak airframe under production [probably 7th airframe]
View attachment 617071
6th Airframe
View attachment 617078

Thanks for sharing bro. We need more programs like this to establish a sustainable and deterrent aerospace industrial infrastructure. Rotorcrafts, drones and fixed wing new generation aircrafts must be the main areas that two states should seek cooperation/partnership opportunities. If we combine our engineering forces with solid programs, The capabilities of armed forces along with maintenance, overhauling and spare part requirements will be tied into eachother for more than 50 years maybe. That is the way the big countries managed to establish a giant market for their own programs with win-win contracts. We should consider a similar approach at not only defense but also some other high tech civilian markets.

Just a joke. It doesn't make sense for any agency (like NASA) to certify our NGF design. It probably just means PAC made a preliminary design that was circulated with potential partners who thought it was a viable design. The other partners will probably propose preliminary designs of their own. There will probably be long deliberations and a final design will be selected. I doubt we can afford prototypes for each design. This is preliminary design anyway.
But who are the patners?
China?
Turkey?
One thing we know now. It would JF due to cost

Back
Top Bottom