What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

The nose looks like J-10s now. Seems more oval than before.

upload_2019-12-26_23-38-51.png

Unless the latter are for a foreign customer.
Somone mentioned production number in B is different from service number

Production number will show it by being built number (so 121 are being built already, 50+71, 2p71b)

While service number of B will follow this pattern

Year of production -6-number in service/produced
So 19-601(2019-6-01) i.e first bravo ..now it will have a different serial no. In production

Whats 6? May be rserving 5 letters for single seaters(250 in 5 blocks?)

Production number will show it by being built number (so 121 are being built alresdy 2p71b)

So 19-601(2019-6-01)
The last Block 2 alpha was 60 ?
If that’s the case, then 71 means 11th Bravo and since i guess 4 were made in china and 8 were to built in Pac, 2p72 is also ready/almost ready to be inducted alongside.

Wasnt our conclusion similar earlier ? @The Eagle

If that’s the case, then 71 means 11th Bravo and since i guess 4 were made in china and 8 were to built in Pac, 2p72 is also ready/almost ready to be inducted alongside
Not necessary its possible that single seaters are not completed yet. I am not sure

One thing we know we have 121 thunders rolled out..be it B or A version

Production number will show it by being built number (so 121 are being built alresdy 2p71b)

So 19-601(2019-6-01)

Whats 6? May be rserving 5 letters for single seaters(250 in 5 blocks?)
After 604....the rest are still in Primer, let's see what do they support once they are given their standard grey or otherwise scheme.

Not necessary its possible that single seaters are not completed yet. I am not sure

Here it is, the last b2 alpha

upload_2019-12-26_18-35-59.jpeg

After 604....the rest are still in Primer, let's see what do they support once they are given their standard grey or otherwise scheme.
So 601-612 will be inducted soon that means ?
And how many alphas will be inducted alongside

FEEL PROUD BUDDY
This is our own baby !!!

yes it does look more oval may be for the newer radar.
Yea, given the structure of AESA radars are not consistent throughout the world, some are more of a rectangle with curvy edges similar to i think the LFK601 whatsoever its name is

If that’s the case, then 71 means 11th Bravo and since i guess 4 were made in china and 8 were to built in Pac, 2p72 is also ready/almost ready to be inducted alongside.

Wasnt our conclusion similar earlier ? @The Eagle
@Windjammer buddy, but there is a confusion, when PAF placed a further order of B2 alpha, after the already 50, that was 12, then that means that 2p61 and 2p62 should also have been produced or not ?

FEEL PROUD BUDDY
This is our own baby !!!

Yea, given the structure of AESA radars are not consistent throughout the world, some are more of a rectangle with curvy edges similar to i think the LFK601 whatsoever its name is

@Windjammer buddy, but there is a confusion, when PAF placed a further order of B2 alpha, after the already 50, that was 12, then that means that 2p61 and 2p62 should also have been produced or not ?
remember nose is no issue, it can always be modified.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom