What's new

JF-17 with AESA radar and helmet mounted system and the PL-15 misile will replace F16 as top jet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls don't talk nonsense. Chief designer of KJL-7A already mention it is comparable to one install on F-35. Of cos it's not the best due to the size that limit the TR install. It doesn't need a genius to tell u nose cone of J-10 and J-20 and J-16 are far bigger that can accommodate far superior AESA with more TR.

In terms of avionic, it is definitely compare to F-16V.
Since none of us know what is installed on the 35s and what will be installed on Block 3s this debate is futile and a lacks objectivity. Direct comparisons can only be done once specifics are known as well as functionality has been compared. So @LeGenD 's post has merit.
A

Last edited:
bro u hav to understand, even indians do not consider Su-30 as a reliable jet anymore. thats why they crying for refale and going to upgrade Mirage 2000. yes off course Refale is too advance and much better than JF-17 currently
You guys are blind followers. I mean if someone keep saying the same thing over and over again, you'll start believing it. There was a time when many here were following the Indian narrative of Su30MKI more then a match for our Air force and now same has started again but this time its Rafale instead of Su30MKI. And not only that, you guys always underestimate our own forces.
Now Rafale is super advanced and is from another universe, agreed but can you prove how. I mean these statements are being made by a lot of members but they never back their argument with proofs.

Bhai we are Pakistanis too but even we don't make such bold claims as you.
"Thunder more than a match to MKI"?!!

JF 17 in current state is good to increase numbers and a decent plane for someone in an economic quagmire. Also Block 3 wont be spear heading our AF. That's it.

Bro whatever your nationality is you are spreading miss information ...

What thunder is and is not we already know and proved that on 27 feb ... if you r impressed with bollywood media then i cant help you out but reality is that we proved that we came out on top and mki is no match to us

Even older acquired F16 will stay in PAF expectedly for next 15-20 years... they might be replaced through AZM project in future

It was mission failure. They were detected and chased away without hitting their targets. In contrast, in the next day in broadway light, PAF JF-17s and support systems went inside Indian airspace, jammed the heck out of Indian weapon systems, hit different targets & shot down 2 IAF jets and confused Indian AD systems to the point of the Indians shooting down their own helicopter. All without a single PAF loss.

Bottom line is in the first modern EW infested battlespace between two equal powers, Pakistan came up on top in every aspect. Pakistanis should be proud of the fact that despite facing an enemy 10x bigger in size, population and economy, Pakistan was globally accepted as the victor.

Couldnt have said better.

off
Even older acquired F16 will stay in PAF expectedly for next 15-20 years... they might be replaced through AZM project in future
off course F-16 will stay with paf probably even more than ur estimation, but the question is that which will be our best fighter after the induction of block-3

Since none of us know 2hat is installed on the 35s and what will be installed on Block 3s this debate is futile and a lacks objectivity. Direct comparisons can only be done once specifics are known as well as functionality has been compared. So @LeGenD 's post has merit.
A
This Chinese member has an unfortunate habit of making unsubstantiated claims, and he very easily falls for the MARKETING GIMMICKS of Chinese developers. His posts indicate that he does not even understand the basics of radar systems, and yet he will posit himself like an expert of the subject. Sad thing is that there are members here who encourage him by blindly liking his posts without personal homework.

I am preparing a rebuttal for his completely misleading post, and it won't be pretty but I will try to keep it brief and short regardless. Took me a while to control my temper while typing LOL.

Last edited:
F16 are more advance than any current jet in india except for upgraded mirages.
Why would we replace them for next 20 years?
replace mean which will be our best fighter block-3 or f-17 block 52, off course F-16 will stay 20 year more easily

Bro whatever your nationality is you are spreading miss information ...

What thunder is and is not we already know and proved that on 27 feb ... if you r impressed with bollywood media then i cant help you out but reality is that we proved that we came out on top and mki is no match to us

Zabardast jawab hai bhai!

Jo aap se mutafiq na ho uski shehriyat/hub ul watni mashkook ho jati hai. Jari rakhen.

This Chinese member has an unfortunate habit of making unsubstantiated claims, and he very easily falls for the MARKETING GIMMICKS of Chinese developers. His posts indicate that he does not even understand the basics of radar systems, and yet he will posit himself like an expert of the subject. Sad thing is that there are members here who encourage him by blindly liking his posts without personal homework.
I am preparing a rebuttal for his completely misleading post, and it won't be pretty but I will try to keep it brief and short regardless. Took me a while to control my temper while typing LOL.

Once again, you are lying. The history of marketing gimmicks always fall on the western weapon maker instead of Chinese. There is full proof of thread showing Chinese are very modest of their product. Most of the tall claim are made by Tabloid newspaper reporter and not the weapon manufacturer. Reader who dont understand Chinese will mix up and think its Chinese manufacturer who released those tall claim to brag their product.

In fact, western marker like BAE will claim how astute SSN can detected enemy sub thousands of km away with no proper explanation and verification. F-35 radar spec are well know. I do not know why some claim its not publish.

In your eyes, Chinese product is always over rated and west is the best then may I ask you how JF-17 show down Mig-21 and Su 30MKI equipped with Russian radar, french avionics and Israel jammer? Maybe by luck for you? End of the day, you need to accept the advancement of Chinese and western product being always better era is over.

Last edited:
Jf17 will become the back bone and lead fighter regardless given more diverse options of weapons & localized parts.

That's why I am laughing at OP for posting such Ridiculous thread.
Even Majority of West is still waiting for another fighter to replace F-16 as F-35 is not good enough and this guy thinks this chinese JF is good enough to replace F-16 in next few years lol.

I lose some of my precious braincells when I read posts like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom