What's new

JF-17 Twin Seater

Here it is...
updating an old thread.
j 17b 1.jpg
j 17b.jpg

I think it looks good again looks is not everything its what the bird is meant to do and can do.

Nice. Let's get these babes flight ready. This'll be JF-17B Block 1s, I think? Then there'll be a few more blocks until we move to JF-17C/Ds. At least that's how it happened with F-16s [emoji14] . I think this process will be quicker in this case, though.
We are not following F-16 trail buddy:p: block-2 is equivalent to F-16-40/42 and Block-3 will exceeding the capabilites of F-16 blk-52 in the term of electronics bro:pakistan:

Hi,

That prominent spine is carrying a lots of good stuff in it.
Are there anymore antennas on the B? fuel for sure but is there enough room for let's say some internal EW/CEM/CCEM or the likes?

Are there anymore antennas on the B? fuel for sure but is there enough room for let's say some internal EW/CEM/CCEM or the likes?

Hi,

I don't think the spine is for extra fuel---.

The BLK 52 is a good example for the usage of spine for some goodies---.

Nice. Let's get these babes flight ready. This'll be JF-17B Block 1s, I think? Then there'll be a few more blocks until we move to JF-17C/Ds. At least that's how it happened with F-16s [emoji14] . I think this process will be quicker in this case, though.
No these B variants will be most likely in Blk-II/III configuration.

C/D will make perfect sense as 150 planned JF-17 aircraft along with other potential planes that we will operate do not meet the numbers that we need. Bigger more powerful and even if expensive C variants after Blk-III, that is, JF-17 C Blk-IV will make perfect sense along with a dual seat D variant. However unfortunately, there are absolutely no indications of any such thing happening right now. To be honest, it do not seems likely either even though it makes sense.

We are not following F-16 trail buddy:p: block-2 is equivalent to F-16-40/42 and Block-3 will exceeding the capabilites of F-16 blk-52 in the term of electronics bro:pakistan:
That's what I meant when I said it would be quicker.

Block 3 is more important to aquire. Any ideas what the planned date to aquire block 3 jets? And when are we investing on stealth fighters.

Back
Top Bottom