What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Welcome back, you have been away for quite sometime. Hope all is well. You are asking the forum about Thunder while most people wait for you to break some tit bit news on the Thunder.

ASA bhaao,

Kia baana rahey hain FC-1 ka !! turbines par kia update hay - @Windjammer , Block-3 suna hay is undergoing avionics test runs at kamra - @MastanKhan @Quwa @Bilal Khan (Quwa)

M.

To enter my airspace is your choice, To shred you into pieces is my Duty.

1626437840858.png

Great to see you back. would love to hear your input on what is ongoping with Block 3
A

Hi @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @araz @MastanKhan @everybody else

I am not back. I am on leave back in UK for a few weeks.
Right now working for a hydroelectric power project in baltistan.
How are things?
I have no idea about FC1. The last i heard they were testing a new landing gear, low thermal signature nozzles & low observablity features. You people must be far more knowledgable now.

How are things?
I have no idea about FC1. The last i heard they were testing a new landing gear, low thermal signature nozzles & low observablity features. You people must be far more knowledgable now.
Are u working on dasu dam ?

How are things?

Hi,

It is good to hear from you. They have pulled the curtains close---only speculations.

Omg!

Back
Top Bottom