What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Debri on the floor can easily get sucked in through the intake and cause catastrophic damage or (even worse)loss of human life.

I am sure PAF knows that well and does not conduct its operations like it just started flying yesterday. They are a professional force after all and would be cognizant of the dangers FOB poses to their aircraft.

Lot of times aircraft are towed to different parts of the runways, and besides, when operating in a climate where strong winds and storms kick up dust or snow etc, they have procedures in place for safe operations.

image_1_71694.jpg

I am sure PAF knows that well and does not conduct its operations like it just started flying yesterday. They are a professional force after all and would be cognizant of the dangers FOB poses to their aircraft.

Lot of times aircraft are towed to different parts of the runways, and besides, when operating in a climate where strong winds and storms kick up dust or snow etc, they have procedures in place for safe operations.
I know exactly what the PAF is, this was more for educating a particular member.

Hi,

A picture speaks a thousand words---. there are no procedures in place---. The aircraft is sitting right outside of its pen---. Dirt on the floor---techs working on machinery sitting on their haunches----machinery laid down on the ground---.

Visible sign of dirt in front of the aircraft---.

Khan sahib Aap to ghussay he ho gae. (Urdlish dialect).

Hi,

A picture speaks a thousand words---. there are no procedures in place---. The aircraft is sitting right outside of its pen---. Dirt on the floor---techs working on machinery sitting on their haunches----machinery laid down on the ground---.

Visible sign of dirt in front of the aircraft---.

With more and more threats coming Pakistan should fit track certain projects

one of them is JF17 Block 3

its aways good to have a standoff because from it comes a lot of pushing to get projects finished

now is a good time

All block 2 and 1 aircraft shud also b retrofitted with aesa... And soon
With more and more threats coming Pakistan should fit track certain projects

one of them is JF17 Block 3

its aways good to have a standoff because from it comes a lot of pushing to get projects finished

now is a good time

Back
Top Bottom