What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Hi,

Terrific news for the fanboys---terrible news for the others---.
At the end of days,these all deadly systems would fail to leave a mark on battlefield due to small radius of fighter,i was looking at range of weapons and then was wondering,with 7 hardpoints out of which 3 are almost reserved for fuel tanks,what would be usage of these deadly munitions?
When we would fail to deliver them into heart of enemy.

No problem bro @CrusherChamp But its not a KLJ-7A AESA for JF-17 block-3 but air cooled AESA for upgrade block-1 & 2 @CrusherChamp

To me its one news i was waiting desparately. I was tired listning to Our indian members saying 1 thing over and over again that jf17 radar cannot see our pajus oooh sorry taja bhai. I think its 1 upgrade that was realy impotent for our blk 1 and 2

so is it confirmed that all the block 1s and 2s will be upgraded with the air-cooled AESA radar?

PAF was interested and shown the demonstration on pt-06. it is verified and will likely equip majority of blk 2s if not all. This version may also be offered for export if customers ask for AESA.

img-e9caf76d4c1b21c8e81cea4bfc1b9c08-jpg.515999

@Oscar @JamD this looks like an ALCM (intake?) ... could basically be the 'Ra'ad Lite' analogue (might need to open-up its payload options, shouldn't be restricted to bomblets but offer HE and Penetration rounds too).

img-e9caf76d4c1b21c8e81cea4bfc1b9c08-jpg.515999

@Oscar @JamD this looks like an ALCM (intake?) ... could basically be the 'Ra'ad Lite' analogue (might need to open-up its payload options, shouldn't be restricted to bomblets but offer HE and Penetration rounds too).
Looks like a SCALP type weapon and would be a great addition. Basically avoiding the perilous ADGe that awaits the PAF.

What about jf's airshow video i havent seen it. one performance took place yesterday but still no video uploaded?

Back
Top Bottom