What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Its a sensor basically used in every aircraft to know how much it is tilted or to know rotation angle.this thing combined with other sensors helps to get orientation of the aircraft. Lasers are fixed on a reference point on a fixed disc.other disc rotates with rotared aircraft body so end point of optical beam is noted on it which gives rotation angle .
Jinab I understood nothing [emoji17]

To everyone who says that having smoky engines is a problem for the JF-17, please have a look at this video

What is this used for

artificial-horizon-on-helicopter-C7T8KG.jpg

Do you know what this is?
It's called an ADI or an artificial horizon. It tells the pilot the orientation of aircraft when its flying.
This instrument gets its information from a gyroscope whether its a mechanical, Laser (like the one from previous post) or a solid state. Gyroscopes are very important to an aircraft, they basically tell the pilot to not go pass the aircraft's flight envelope.

artificial-horizon-on-helicopter-C7T8KG.jpg

Do you know what this is?
It's called an ADI or an artificial horizon. It tells the pilot the orientation of aircraft when its flying.
This instrument gets its information from a gyroscope whether its a mechanical, Laser (like the one from previous post) or a solid state. Gyroscopes are very important to an aircraft, they basically tell the pilot to not go pass the aircraft's flight envelope.
Thanks

Sent from my LS-5016 using Tapatalk

It is used to let the pilot know whether he is flying towards or away from Earth. A lot of times dis orientation and lack of awareness of your position leaads the pilot to head towards the earth instead of the sky.
A
Thanks bro

After several weks of rumours ... finally the J-10C + TVC-nozzle unveiled !
Any chances of getting this engine on BLK 3
FB_IMG_1514126104692.jpg

This may be a nice addition

But looks like paf is content with jf 17 and only new aircraft we will see down the road ous going to be a stealth fighter
according to me
We need
light fighter =JF 17
Medium fighter =replace F16 with J 10
Heavy fighter = 5gen TAI TFX

according to me
We need
light fighter =JF 17
Medium fighter =replace F16 with J 10
Heavy fighter = 5gen TAI TFX

light fighter =JF 17 Block II & III
Medium fighter =replace Mirage rose with J 10
Stealth fighter = J-31

TAI TFX is not coming till 2029

Aoa. My question to all senior members are that I am worried about jf-17 engine .is it good option for paf to have ws 13e or ej-200 to replace rd 93.these engines have newer technologies plus more thrust.
And if we increase the wingsize of jf-17 could it be more maneuverable and have more lift?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom