What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Oh sarkar my question was on a lighter note! Were sources electronic or paranormal based :enjoy::enjoy:

Heinnnnnn
lolz!!
Jin Bhooton sa pocha tha, FACBOOK pa! :P :D

RD-33 has lower thrust. Gearbox change increased the thrust for RD-93. That's my understanding.
mmm well i do not understand how a gearbox will change the thrust sir but . . . .

As far as i know there were some tweaks done by the Chinese together with PAC engineers!

BTW, there is this small matter of a RD-93MA we should not forget about. That have/was reported to will come with a better thrust so may be . . .

Hi,

The 4 million dollars that you are spending extra on the european engine---you would be better off spending that on a bettwer EW package.

That EW package you suggest will need space and power from engine, also weight of plane need to be reduced by all means available, here EJ-200/230 fits the bill those extra 4million dollars are very worthy investment.

That EW package you suggest will need space and power from engine, also weight of plane need to be reduced by all means available, here EJ-200/230 fits the bill those extra 4million dollars are very worthy investment.
Zero investment should be made in any other type engine.
I would recommend to invest in security of the facility.
There must be SAMs around the facility and 24x7 air surveillance, combat choppers on alert, all around the area.
Land around the facility should be acquired and filled with land mines.
Men on security should be increased and foreign agents.. who made their way to the JF-17 project during Zardari rule, must be hunted down like dogs.
If still money is available, than use it to reopen inquiry of previous attack.

Not necessarily new but I believe large than I have seen them previously

3815646761.jpg
3815651510.jpg
3815661281.jpg
3815676030.jpg

Why european engine you may ask? Much better life, longer overhaul cycles, much more return on investment, much friendlier to overhaul. It is a matter of precision doctrine vs. saturation doctrine. Russian hardware is not cheap anymore, but their life is much lower when compared to western equipment. It is all a matter of cost through life.

Why european engine you may ask? Much better life, longer overhaul cycles, much more return on investment, much friendlier to overhaul. It is a matter of precision doctrine vs. saturation doctrine. Russian hardware is not cheap anymore, but their life is much lower when compared to western equipment. It is all a matter of cost through life.
People get sticker shock when they see a Rafale or Typhoon contract exceed $250m a plane, but that cost actually includes maintenance. Do you have a concrete understanding of how many years?

Back
Top Bottom