What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh damn I thought the big thing about blk 2 was its IFRP now after the first 29 examples we'll see the main improvement In the 30th jet truly astonishing

11075245_925867034113531_2524902017766509311_n.jpg

What what what WHAT???

First they said, JF-17 Block-2 will have AESA and its nose cone will be like that of the F-35, even posting several photos from Chengdu factory.
Then they said it will only have AESA Radar.
Then they again brought down the specifications and said it will only have Air-Air Refueling Probe.
Then PAC shocked us with a horrible latrine pipe looking refueling stick.
Then now THERE IS NO REFUELING PROBE AT ALL!!! What the hell is going on?
The morons who spread these type of false rumours should be black tagged in this forum as Habitual Liars!!! I don't believe this nonsense!!! Nothing is going well!! The Plane still carries only 2 SD-10 missiles, production is way behind schedule, it has no HMS(let alone HMDS) and it smokes like a cuban cigar. WTH!!!! This is a nightmare. And how can I believe it will have the ugly looking refueling probe from production 29 plane? PAC and the rumour mongering fanboys here have lost all credibility. I ardently argued the plane will have a refueling probe in the Block 2, now i cant even go online in the nigerian forum again!! They would kill me. This is a disaster!!

Today United States Central Command
10612953_1090805970934526_4188132923475883409_n.jpg
posted on their page this pic of JF-17 with the caption 'an aircraft soaring high' ...I liked the paint scheme ...can it be adopted for the upcoming air show please ?

If the MODs find this thread ultra-religious....let me know and I will shut it down myself ...you don't have to block my privilege of posting comments or banning me :smokin:

174807272.jpg

Lets take a look over here guys.
JF-17 Wingtip got red cover / lid on.
Any part of an aircraft is not covered under normal circumstances unless it has some sort of sensitive instrument or sensor and surely we have not seen anything like that in BLK-1.
So we might be seeing a new type of sensor equipped wingtip rail on JFT BLK-2.

Doesn't look PT-06 to me rather that the newly produced JFT in China that was surfaced a few months ago.
PT-06 got large CATIC mark on its tail and got PAF style camouflage while this bird in all grey.

I've gone through a Chinese forum and translated it. it states something like a new engines is being tested.
Infact the engine nozzle does look different unlike normal blackish RD-93s. Its more looks like a bronze color.

2015 domestic engine Xiaolong latest exposure ~~ turn black to white! ~! (1/1)
[Introduction] BOC Group official website April 9 "to fly in the aircraft industry issued" determined to win the battle of the 2015 storming of the engine order "requires leadership at all levels of the company to focus on the top command ......" With Group new generation engine technology updates, but also gives the engine a new era of performance, made the engine entered the 2.0 era. Especially the large diameter of the powder I Roulette, composite hollow impeller blades, turbine overall process of a series of breakthroughs, formerly troubled domestic life of the engine reliability issues to be solved fundamentally! Fierce [More]
19965333.jpg

Doesn't look PT-06 to me rather that the newly produced JFT in China that was surfaced a few months ago.
PT-06 got large CATIC mark on its tail and got PAF style camouflage while this bird in all grey.

I've gone through a Chinese forum and translated it. it states something like a new engines is being tested.
Infact the engine nozzle does look different unlike normal blackish RD-93s. Its more looks like a bronze color.

You may be right but the bases of my assumption are

JF-17 PT-06 & blk-2 (0213).JPG

- Both JF-17 Block-1 & Block-2 have different antenna at spine then PT-06

blk-1
Blk-1 edited.JPG

Blk-2
JF-17 (0213)a.jpg

JF-17-2P02 edited.JPG

closeup of VFH antenna in use in Blk-1 & Blk-2
jf-17_thunder_uhf-vhf_antenna_02 (1).jpg

so on the basis of these pics it is establish that the under discussion pic is different then blk-1 & blk-2 so it must be from one of the Prototype jets now if its PT then which PT it is ... ?? either PT-04 or PT-06 for this have a look at PT-04 first

JF-17_PT-04_02.jpg

- Now Observe the antenna at the spine of PT-06 and match with the very first pic of the post

fc-1 JF-17 Thunder PT-06.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom