What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now its an "oil" thingy, oh no! its gonna crash, Engine is faulty, bad bad choice PAF, go back to drawing board.

Tell me, why you guys have to make a conspiracy theory out of everything?? :hitwall:

Now its an "oil" thingy, oh no! its gonna crash, Engine is faulty, bad bad choice PAF, go back to drawing board.

Tell me, why you guys have to make a conspiracy theory out of everything?? :hitwall:

When a proper explanation doesn't exist, people tend to make haphazard opinions.

When a proper explanation doesn't exist, people tend to make haphazard opinions.

a simple google is not much of an ask, and it has been explained many a times, recently just above.

What is yours (highlighted in blue) for what you wrote in "Red"

BTW, what's your IQ Level? You seem constantly making off-topic or doesn't make sense to accurate the points. Please kindly let me know what's your IQ Level mentality?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, oil leaking rust under engines, no wonder many countries would not be willing to purchase this planes. I am surprised that our maintenances still ignore this matter, we have never seen worst oil brown leaking.

The prices for this plane should be 30% reduce to 3 or 5 million each if engines doesn't improved on oil leaking & overload testing. Do you think, anyone would to buy used car with oil rust???

a simple google is not much of an ask, and it has been explained many a times, recently just above.

Nah, simple or extended google search doesn't show why Russian engine dump oil while a similar American engine doesnt and why other engines of Russia doesn't dump oil, why RD-93 only? . That's what making everyone confuse.

Nah, simple or extended google search doesn't show why Russian engine dump oil while a similar American engine doesnt and why other engines of Russia doesn't dump oil, why RD-93 only? . That's what making everyone confuse.

oil-leak.jpg

Aviation Oil Facts

Last edited:
I wrote in the last 6 months o

I wrote 6 months before Zardari ended his corrupt democratic government that PAC had not even the electric power to weld... They had received zero dollars to buy the JF17 parts for more then two years... The Chinese had stopped everything cause Zardari wanted a few millions for every delivered JF17 plane (the same move as Mirage2000 deal that was managed by a famous poster on Pakdef). So there is a lot of truth in your post Nishan.

JAZAKALLAH bro. You are also right that I am most of the time biased about numbers and capability but there is some reality hidden like the one you have mentioned. Our Armed forces needs to set up a procurement and development funds back up reserves like the funds which they would require for production and R&D should be allocated 2-3 years a head and they should force the GoP to give them when ever they require it.

More over, these JF-17s produced are on Interest(Sooth which is considered Haram) although we all need to ask Ulamah about it First but we can ask China that if we pay them all of their money in cash now will the remove the 2.1% interest from the cost and also if they don't agree we can sell them to any other country and concentrate on JF-17s Block-II development and production and try to put more and more money on JF-17s, K-8s and development of our own basic trainer along with some types of single and dual engine planes which have a good market like Cessna has but in a new design.

Hi, it is very disappointing that the JF-17 Block II version still does not have an IRST on it. Sweden added one using an off the shelf product from SELEX for its Gripen NG version.

Gripen flies with passive targeting sensor - 4/4/2014 - Flight Global

Gripen NG flight-tests Skyward-G IRST - IHS Jane's 360

/*************************************************/
Gripen NG flight-tests Skyward-G IRST
Michael J Gething, London - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly
03 April 2014

The Skyward-G infrared search-and-track (IRST) system was successfully flown on the Saab Gripen NG technology demonstrator aircraft for the first time on 31 March, Saab announced on 4 April 2014.
Mounted ahead of the windscreen, the Skyward-G IRST unit for the Gripen E made its first flight on the Gripen NG technology demonstrator on 31 March. (Saab)

Skyward-G, mounted just ahead of the canopy windscreen, is able to detect heat emissions to track and identify all types of targets, will be one of the new sensors on the Gripen E.
The first flight of Skyward-G, developed by the Air and Space Systems division of Selex ES, produced "very good results", according to Saab test pilot Hans Einerth. "Multiple targets were detected, tracked, and identified and the system works perfectly as expected," he said.

Its not conspiracy theory, just an educated guess. My work place has a lot of airplanes.
Not an expert, but I do know a thing or two.

Hi, it is very disappointing that the JF-17 Block II version still does not have an IRST on it. Sweden added one using an off the shelf product from SELEX for its Gripen NG version.

Gripen flies with passive targeting sensor - 4/4/2014 - Flight Global

Gripen NG flight-tests Skyward-G IRST - IHS Jane's 360

/*************************************************/
Gripen NG flight-tests Skyward-G IRST
Michael J Gething, London - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly
03 April 2014

The Skyward-G infrared search-and-track (IRST) system was successfully flown on the Saab Gripen NG technology demonstrator aircraft for the first time on 31 March, Saab announced on 4 April 2014.
Mounted ahead of the windscreen, the Skyward-G IRST unit for the Gripen E made its first flight on the Gripen NG technology demonstrator on 31 March. (Saab)

Skyward-G, mounted just ahead of the canopy windscreen, is able to detect heat emissions to track and identify all types of targets, will be one of the new sensors on the Gripen E.
The first flight of Skyward-G, developed by the Air and Space Systems division of Selex ES, produced "very good results", according to Saab test pilot Hans Einerth. "Multiple targets were detected, tracked, and identified and the system works perfectly as expected," he said.

-The Swedes are building third Gripen version... So after AB, CD they are now making NG... We are just starting block2...
-The swedish have more cash then you and less import restrictions...

Its not conspiracy theory, just an educated guess. My work place has a lot of airplanes.
Not an expert, but I do know a thing or two.

Which part is educated of your guess?

:)

-The Swedes are building third Gripen version... So after AB, CD they are now making NG... We are just starting block2...
-The swedish have more cash then you and less import restrictions...

Which part is educated of your guess?

:)

post #3332

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom