What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason for my curiosity was if you remember how americans became uncomfortable when Pakistan showed F-16 to the visiting Chinese air chief at the time.
Their is a huge difference between F16 and Jf17....Jf17 cockpit don't have anything that is alien to India as we are already familiar with the cockpit of PakFa,Rafale,Eurofighter,F18 E/F,F16 Blk60,Mig 29 UPG,Miraage 2K9,Su 35,Gripen E/F,Mig35,to some extent even F 35 and i don't think Jf17 cockpit will have anything which will be more advance then them.. ....

Their is a huge difference between F16 and Jf17....Jf17 cockpit don't have anything that is alien to India as we are already familiar with the cockpit of PakFa,Rafale,Eurofighter,F18 E/F,F16 Blk60,Mig 29 UPG,Miraage 2K9,Su 35,Gripen E/F,Mig35,to some extent even F 35 and i don't think Jf17 cockpit will have anything which will be more advance then them.. ....

Please!!! my question was only technically. Not need to brag about what India has flown or has access too. Going by this logic let me ask you something would India allow a visiting Chinese Air chief a peak into the SU-30 MKI as China is too familiar with the Jet and so should not be a problem?

As far as i know from some sources all 50 are made with one attrition.
If some body remember the farnbrough air show it was reported that the aircraft on static display is not having russian engine, it was a chinese version for confirm. ws-13 or ws-13a might be.

PAF is trying hard to have a chinese version of engine. May be will start blk 2 with chinese made engines only. They have more thrust approx 8-10%:flame:

Hmmm. I thought that two JF-17 flew to Farnborough. It does not quited make sense that one of them had WS13, unless one aircraft was airlifted.

Considering the close Indo Russian links, how wise is this?

Wisdom would be to down play JF17 to Russians so that they do not think of it as competition to Mig29. Could it be that Russians wish to establish whether or not JF17 is a threat to their business? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Hmmm. I thought that two JF-17 flew to Farnborough. It does not quited make sense that one of them had WS13, unless one aircraft was airlifted.

Wisdom would be to down play JF17 to Russians so that they do not think of it as competition to Mig29. Could it be that Russians wish to establish whether or not JF17 is a threat to their business? Please correct me if I am wrong.

they already do....

Not sure if this has been posted before but you see some interesting weapon load for JF-17.

21731_3925839349187_769450161_n.jpg

I heard from some folks that the JFT is the first or one of the first PAF aircraft which has a strap attached to the legs of a pilot, so in case of ejection, the legs get pulled back along the seat and they don't get sheared off.

Anybody can confirm the part that it is the first aircraft? I would guess that the F-16's would have it much before...and the second thing is that is this feature now common in all aircraft?

It is true that the legs are pulled back with a wire prior to ejection. It is done in more aircraft lately because the way the pilot is seated would otherwise injure him if the legs were not pulled back. Now the planes have tilted avionic bays and the pilot are literally sitting in it...

I heard from some folks that the JFT is the first or one of the first PAF aircraft which has a strap attached to the legs of a pilot, so in case of ejection, the legs get pulled back along the seat and they don't get sheared off.

Anybody can confirm the part that it is the first aircraft? I would guess that the F-16's would have it much before...and the second thing is that is this feature now common in all aircraft?
look at that blue round on legs sir its that one only JF-17 pilots have such g suits .

Pakistan+Air+Force+PAF+New+Wallpapers+2013+(3).jpg

It is true that the legs are pulled back with a wire prior to ejection. It is done in more aircraft lately because the way the pilot is seated would otherwise injure him if the legs were not pulled back. Now the planes have tilted avionic bays and the pilot are literally sitting in it...

according to a PAC official PT-04 was mach 2.0 and payload too increased 0.3 tones soo block 2 payload and speed is too supposed to increase or not??:blink:

Yup that's the one...you can also see the straps here:

PAK+Pilots+On+Sukhoi%2527s+Su-30+Fighter+Jet_.jpg

This is a JFT pilot?

This picture has one fallacy,,, instead of two there are three blue bands and in context of discussion this third blue band gives a whole new meaning :astagh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom