What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
now if the production goes according to plan we will surely have the desires number by 2014!

that good news!

regards!

jf 17 first squadron performing a2g role will this role be permanent or its for time being so that we can get some thing else for ground attack

h2 h4.... Pshamim, sounds that it is not mentionned as a2a?

I see H2 but there is no H4?????????????????

nice info pack indeed!!
H2 and H4 are clearly mentioned as A2G bombs!

regards!

What is the slowest speed for JF-17?
As a ground attack role its important to have slow speed.

Last edited:
JF-17 is best option for PAF but i m not satsfied by hard points n radar of this bird. PAF needs better options

I don't get this. Why have Chinese workers flew specially from China to Pakistan to assemble jets in Pakistan? I thought Pakistani engineers have worked on it as well as much as Chinese ones.

I also heard(from some Pakistanis) that Pakistan took care most of the Avionics part. So assembling the body kit should not be a big deal for Pakistani engineers.

Or maybe the Chinese just came only for the first time to teach their Pakistani counterparts as to how to assemble it. But then, what part of Pakistan's contribution remains in JF-17 if so is the case?

I don't get this. Why have Chinese workers flew specially from China to Pakistan to assemble jets in Pakistan? I thought Pakistani engineers have worked on it as well as much as Chinese ones.

I also heard(from some Pakistanis) that Pakistan took care most of the Avionics part. So assembling the body kit should not be a big deal for Pakistani engineers.

Or maybe the Chinese just came only for the first time to teach their Pakistani counterparts as to how to assemble it. But then, what part of Pakistan's contribution remains in JF-17 if so is the case?

When the Pakistani team first arrived in china, the blueprints for the jet had not even started properly. They worked alongside the Chinese, and designed the jet. that is the contribution in the design phase. Ill leave it to the rest to fill in exactly what was done by our engineers in what department.

When the Pakistani team first arrived in china, the blueprints for the jet had not even started properly. They worked alongside the Chinese, and designed the jet. that is the contribution in the design phase. Ill leave it to the rest to fill in exactly what was done by our engineers in what department.

Link Please.

JF-17 is best option for PAF but i m not satsfied by hard points n radar of this bird. PAF needs better options

I agree strongly with you. Many times on this issue i sended posts. In my view in next blocks better radar, 9-10 hard points, air refuling, CFT and better engin should be considered. Although it will increase price per tag but on otherside it will bring JF-17 equal to JAS-39 and F-16 block 52.

I agree strongly with you. Many times on this issue i sended posts. In my view in next blocks better radar, 9-10 hard points, air refuling, CFT and better engin should be considered. Although it will increase price per tag but on otherside it will bring JF-17 equal to JAS-39 and F-16 block 52.

F-16 has 9 hard points, bcaz its wheels are not under the wings, JF-17 has wheels under the wings, achieving 9 hard points in JF-17 should they put wheels under the body or do something else... having more hard points the weight increases

Please see the specification of JF-17 in detail posted above, increasing hard points would increase the weight...I think JF-17 is designed to have 7 hard points, because its wheels are under the wings.
Please also see the video in the DF in which both F-16 and JF-17 are performing a tight turn adding more JF-17 was not on full military power and it performed turn in almost equal time...just imagine if its flying with full military power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom