What's new

JF-17 Thunder by Deka Ironwork for DCS

JF17 Thunder Block-1 in DCS World!

It is named ''Jeff'' there.......

Now look at this video and give yr opinion specially @9;55 and what happened after it.

JF17 vs F14

Best analysis so far; by Get Sideways........

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOdUYebBsyu6hHzTIef82TA

''Quite an interesting maneuver at 09:55 indeed, but since fighter jets are not equipped with turrets, it's a rather useless maneuver after all, I'm afraid. The JF driver has really poor energy management and too much reliance on one circle snapshots (the GSh-23 is not the best choice for those). So many close calls I keep wondering how they didn't end up in a midair once (maybe those cases were cut?) The Tomcat driver, on the other hand, does a really good job. Seeing both of them fight once again raises questions for me at least about the planes low speed handling. I wish ED did their own take on both planes FMs and it would be possible to swap between ED and non-ED ones...''

You guys remember that pilot's interview who said he was track Su30s at 111km ranges etc

And what he said abt JF17 being no match to F16 in sheer Brute performance, well watch this video to know why he said so;

Yesh! In future, he'll probably be widely known as "Jeff". JF-17 was, by accident, given that name, because many DCS's users started insisting on calling it "Jeff".

IN DCS thunder is currently one of the only few planes which has that many features and comes close to its realistic system,
for some reason SD on thunder has been out ranging AIM, not sure if its a bug or Devs gave it a bit of boost.
1st Video the Pilot was just bad, he kept wasting his energy, and Cat fighter took advantage of that.
if he wasn't that a noob in thunder, i think Thunder would have won

IN DCS thunder is currently one of the only few planes which has that many features and comes close to its realistic system,
for some reason SD on thunder has been out ranging AIM, not sure if its a bug or Devs gave it a bit of boost.
1st Video the Pilot was just bad, he kept wasting his energy, and Cat fighter took advantage of that.
if he wasn't that a noob in thunder, i think Thunder would have won
SD is all right. AIM 120 is tuned down for some reason. ED has said they will fix it.

Not exactly. The simulator is downloadable for free. The only thing that comes free with it is a Su-25B and some missions with it.

All other content, like missions, planes like F-16, F-18 Tomcat or JF-17 Thunder cost.

Prices range from about as low as $60 to $250+ each.
Thank you Sir

Back
Top Bottom