Status
Not open for further replies.

TaimiKhan

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear All,

Due to the popularity of JF-17 and looking at its future, we have decided to make a dedicated sub-section in the Military Aviation Section, so that all the threads related to JF-17 are collected and available at one place, instead of scattered in the Military Section and finding old threads becoming a problem.

The positive thing would be readily availability of all threads, new & old at one place, thus for members easy task to find and browse among the threads related to JF-17.

JF-17 would be having a great future InshAllah, lots of more airshows to attend to, export orders, upgradation news, engine development and much more.

Thanks to Webby for making it possible even though i was giving him headache since a long time for doing such a thing and it finally paid off. :)

Hope you all enjoy the JF-17 sub-section for its intended purpose.

Thanks taimi. That was really needed. An thanks webbi.

:)

Good....Now it will be easy for few members to find answer of FASQs. :)

Thanks Sir Taimi Khan for your efforts to convince webby and making it possible!
Thanks Webby for acknowledging and creating this section

Excellent news.... now it will be easy for me to update myself with all the latest news about JF-17 by browsing just a sub-section of JF-17 :P

Nice, thnx Webby and Taimi,

FASQs

S stands for stupid or silly?
Frequently asked stupid question....Like one we are dealing with right now on another thread...

Thanks , it will keep me busy in specific.

A very good move by Administrations. This will surely help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom