What's new

JF-17 PARTICIPATED IN RUSSIAN-PAKISTANI BILATERAL EXERCISE

wow! This is epic.... Russians exercised with the JF 17- so they now have some insight into its capabilities. Now does it take a genius to decipher that its only a matter of time before this information is shared with the Indians? I think India played a master stroke here by publicly opposing these exercises, while in the background they may have actually encouraged the Russians. And soon thereafter, there are reports of multi billion dollar deals being signed between India and Russia!

wow! This is epic.... Russians exercised with the JF 17- so they now have some insight into its capabilities. Now does it take a genius to decipher that its only a matter of time before this information is shared with the Indians? I think India played a master stroke here by publicly opposing these exercises, while in the background they may have actually encouraged the Russians. And soon thereafter, there are reports of multi billion dollar deals being signed between India and Russia!
Was just close air support, pretty stupid to think any sensitive information can be leaked from this.

Oh no! India is now going to get some special insight because of this training exercise! I'm so scared!

The plane literally just flew overhead and did some basic stuff, if the Indians got some brand new insight because of this, then their Air Force is worse than I thought.

what did the JF-17 do in its participation? release flares? did it actually drop PGMs on designated targets?
because they are on
Why JF17 always carry wing tip mock up blue missiles?
Because its an exercise not patrolling mission ... Carrying live missile reduce missiles shelf live therefore untill and unless aircraft is onsome strike or petrol mission it will not take live missiles

And
Even I know but deliberately ask you so that youngster should also know.
Check my age in profile anyways because JF-17 still not clear for air to air missiles FOC is only for air to ground missions.
Would you like to let us know the source ?
There are many pics of jf17 with operational missiles

Even I know but deliberately ask you so that youngster should also know.
Check my age in profile anyways because JF-17 still not clear for air to air missiles FOC is only for air to ground missions.
@Windjammer hi .. Can you please comment on the statement made ?

Isn
JF17 can carry AA Missles, such as AMRAAM.
But its not capable to carry BVR missiles yet.
Isnt block2 was supposed to be bvr capable ?
http://pakmr.blogspot.com/2013/07/jf-17-armed-with-2-x-sd-10-bvraams.html?m=1

Back
Top Bottom