What's new

JF-17 is now Battle Tested (Air to Air & Air to Ground)

What do you expect of them. Dejected, shocked, surprised and embarrassed now.
I am checking out r/India and holy moly, they are finally talking sense.
I think the capturing the pilot finally snaped some sense into them.
Now they are blaming their media and some are even blaming Modi Ji.

100 percent success rate. AA or AG. Achieved and back on base.
Your take please . No F16 took part this strike mission.
Pak deliberately did not hit the military targets. Rather they set the targets next to the actual target installations. I don't really know why we did that. That is cowardice. And no one in world would believe that non-sense. You did prove nothing. Rather by doing that you proved your incompetence. Anyhow see what Indians are claiming.
“Due to our high state of readiness and alertness, Pakistan’s attempts were foiled successfully,” said External Affairs spokesperson Raveesh Kumar.

Pak deliberately did not hit the military targets. Rather they set the targets next to the actual target installations. I don't really know why we did that. That is cowardice. And no one in world would believe that non-sense. You did prove nothing. Rather by doing that you proved your incompetence. Anyhow see what Indians are claiming.
“Due to our high state of readiness and alertness, Pakistan’s attempts were foiled successfully,” said External Affairs spokesperson Raveesh Kumar.
The smartest thing done was exactly what you are putting down. We have no point to prove besides we can reach into India and hurt them. PAF has photographic evidence of the sites and how the targeting was changed from these sites to drop ordnance on open spaces right next to the targeted locations. They know what we did and we know what we did! That is what matters here.

Why would Pakistan want to incur casualties on India if India's bombing run did not inflict human, material damage on our side?

I hope both sides figure a way out to de-escalate. War sounds like fun for a lot of young ones here, but it isn't for those serving or with family members in fauj.

Pakistan and India have to talk. Modi needs to realize that and IK is willing to sit down with him tomorrow.

Last edited:
Oh wah, what a logic! Pure cowardice. Your blood was not shed, right. Not because Indians set the target locations into the open space. No, not at all. Indians wanted to kill innocent students in a school. It's their bad luck they missed it. But their claim of killing 300 or more terrorist was actually the script prepared much before their failed strike. That shows how serious they were to kill 100s of pak childer. What a shame on you cowards. Allah saved you from catastrophe and you are telling us why should we kill the enemy. If hit, it would have been much worse than APS terrorist attack. Allah saved us.

It's not just a coencidence that they wanted to kill scores of our children in this surgical strike. They have done it with us before in APS but indirectly using the terrorists of Afghan NDS and TTP. Now they wanted to do that directly by themselve. God forbid, had Indians succeeded in doing that, they would unleash a blackmailing global campaign to blame Pakistan as a country supporting terrorism. Hit you where it hurts the most and then not allowing you even cry.

Ok, fine. Let Modi get off the hook and get away with his grave crime of aggression against our country. I am 200% sure Indians will subsequently prepare much better and launch a similar or even worse attack in Pakistan (they failed in 1965, they prepared well in next 5 years and then broke Pakistan in 1971) killing scores of children in Pakistan. I am sure you'll then get at least some shame in yourself. I hope your son or brother wouldn't be among the dead. Or else you'll get much more than just the shame.

I have seen the burger babies - our libral seculars - having wet pants, shevering with fear, and abusing our armed forces, especially PAF and its chief, in desperation after the Indian attack yesterday. That really exposed the shallow personality of these bloody cowards. Now that Pak has turned the tables on Indians, these idiots want to go back to normal as soon as possible leaving the mission unachieved. These idiots, adicted to Indian movies, don't really have any shame in them or realization the pains that the people of occupied J&K are going through.

Last edited:
One fell in your Kashmir. One crashed here. Not Sukhois though.

No Sukhois, sure.

But no F-16 Block 52's from our side either :)

Top of the line jets didn't part-take in early hostilities. However, if indians want to bring their Sukhois...they are welcome. Our F-16s armed with AIM-120Cs won't mind ;)

Guys as from the previous videos it,s almost certain that abhi nandan the captured pilot is a pilot of SU30 which the IAF most advanced fighter jet.And apparently the wreckage which fell on the indian side of SU30 and that,s why the indian media is just showing that one jet is down.Because they cannot take the embarrassment that out home made thunder they used to criticize a lot downed that most advanced jet.Now what the indian members here have to say about our JF17(junk fighter 17)which shot down their MKI?? :lol: Guys it,s always the man behind the trigger and imagine the damage they are capable of causing in full war and Su30 won,t do much good it looks like. And please tell me any real operational success history of your tejas and your recent export orders like we are exporting JF17?:agree:
Pakistani members your thoughts?

I’m not expert but if we shotdown their super duper Su30MKI, then it’s great.

But if we shot down a Su30 MKI pilot “driving” a MIG21, be it a bison why not, it’s also great because I understood in which POOR state should be their SU30MKI they give him a mig21 !

Again I’m not an expert

:pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom