What's new

JF-17 is now Battle Tested (Air to Air & Air to Ground)

what is this negative vector thing ? anyone explain .

How come Pakistan capture two Indian Pilots where as MiG 21 Bison is single seat interceptor?
There is another jet that fell in IOK and video is on twitter if you want to see. The other pilot may be from that jet as it was a twin engine and giving cover to mig.

According to Shahid Raza, two IAF aircrafts that entered AJK were a Mig 21 Bison and a Sukhoi 30MKI, he said that both were shot down however the sukhoi fell in IOK due to negative vector. We claim to have two (or three) arrested, one being treated, and other shown in video, the wing commander Abhi.

I saw a newly released video of Abhi drinking tea as some questions are asked. When he was asked which plane he was flying, he responded that he is sorry but he is not allowed to tell that, and that he is certain we already would know from the wreckage.

It is possible he ejected in Pakistan's Kashmir, obviously before his plane exploded, while the plane after being hit went through a trajectory into IOK.

And it may be why he wasn't allowed to reveal his aircraft. It also makes sense that a wing commander would be flying the Sukhoi.

However, what doesn't add up is that we claim to have two in our custody and that we downed two jets. but India claims that only 1 is arrested and that only a Mig was downed. So if Pakistan releases footage of second pilot being treated, it will seriously put a bad mark on India.

he was promoted to mig-21
Was that a promotion or humiliation :lol:
Does not make sense at all even according to indian media logic.
Yes.. One mig and 1 Su 30...damn

Also that Mi 17 most likely was shot by us. That kill was deep inside IoK as warning.
Yes mi17 was shot by us as well.And indian army personnel were showing craters in IOK were bombs fell.I myself saw those pics.Actually ISPR cannot accept everything on media.
I am also certain there was a advanced jet involved in this operation by india, why would they send a formation of merely two migs,?? makes no sense by far.. mig was covered by a big boy that went down the history...
Yea and that big boy was abhi nandan.He is apparently some class A pilot of IAF.
Kya halHhai sir ji.

Safe jagah main rahena. Kahi PAF air base ke paas na rahena. Samay thik nahi chal Raha hai.
I live near the air force operational base from where our jets apparently took off today.
AA ja balma tera hi intezar hai :lol:
Hari bhai i hope your future plans of establishing a farming business in your village will go well ;)

No Su-30 has been shot down.

Only a Mig-21 Bison.

Didn't your govt first made claims that all jets and pilots returned home safely. Only when we produced a video they admited. So what makes you think that your govt is not lying about the MKi being shot down?

Guys as from the previous videos it,s almost certain that abhi nandan the captured pilot is a pilot of SU30 which the IAF most advanced fighter jet.And apparently the wreckage which fell on the indian side of SU30 and that,s why the indian media is just showing that one jet is down.Because they cannot take the embarrassment that out home made thunder they used to criticize a lot downed that most advanced jet.Now what the indian members here have to say about our JF17(junk fighter 17)which shot down their MKI?? :lol: Guys it,s always the man behind the trigger and imagine the damage they are capable of causing in full war and Su30 won,t do much good it looks like. And please tell me any real operational success history of your tejas and your recent export orders like we are exporting JF17?:agree:
Pakistani members your thoughts?

Su-30 is big hence easy to target.

Looking forward to waking up to news - Phalcon downed by JF17 :devil: phir batana bhartio- kaisa diya :agree:

Back
Top Bottom