What's new

JF-17 "Extremely close" to the MIG-29: Mikhail Pogosyan

Last edited:
You know what I find funny.. Indians and Pakistanis fighting over whether a Chinese plane is as good as a Russian plane or not.

It is understandable from Pakistani side as they have worked hard with Chinese brothers in development of JF17 Thunder but what exactly is the reason Indians are fighting???? May be jealousy... No no it is evny....:P

The envious die not once, but as oft as the envied win applause. ~Baltasar Gracian

Thunder You Rock!
4898483860_3b9c4b3481_b.jpg

Peace.

In real free market environment, Indians should be using this comment by Mig to beat down the prices of Mig 29.

Lets see........
First go and ask Russians why they are selling New Su30 at 110 million USD to india.

Last edited:
:lol: I know that Fc-1 and JF-17 is the same fighter. I'm just showing what exactly Mikhai Pogosyan said about FC-1 with respect to Mig-29 in that video. You don't understand the context of the post but jump in out of no where and tell me that I have no knowledge. :rolleyes:

And what Mikhai Pogosyan said in that video wasn't different from what it has been said in the news posted in the first post. It is you who is twisting words to satisfy his ego. Or else things are pretty simple to understand and rationally some Indian members have understood this issue very well. They aren't a troll like you.

:)

Sir why we become jealousy or be envy ??????

we already have much much batter planes than JF17 btw we are comparing plane with jf17 which we inducted 2 decades ago

And another factor is that jf17 is export version of FC1 so their is no contribution of your side except money
Here we go again......

Idiots from other side of border come and say bullsh1t without any knowledge about the project. Looks like our 36 engineers were in china the whole time to eat noodles......:disagree:

Indian cannot get it through his head that Russian says JFT is in the same league as MiG29

Indian is just a customer, with zero input of any kind in the MiG29, but on this forum, it seems as if they are owners of it:smitten:

waiting for Taimikhan to clean this place up.

it's sad that some people choose to troll rather than take the time to READ and learn facts.

especially for those users that have been here for nearly 2 years and are still not up to task

Pakistanis didn't prove JF-17 is euiqvalent to Mig-29 in term of maneuverability, so definitely not in same league.

What you said applies to Pakistan which is not a owner of FC-1 yet some think that they are the owners. It is China all the way. At least we don't claim we are the owner of Mig-29, we bought it outright, we are just a customer. :)
Enough of your troll.......

your comment Shows your lack of knowledge.....Intention to troll.....And simply Indiasm.....I have a very good answer for you.....But i am not as big of faggot as you are.....
I request teh mods to ask this Bharti to show proof of no involment into the project. Or Get banned.

Pakistanis didn't prove JF-17 is euiqvalent to Mig-29 in term of maneuverability, so definitely not in same league.

What you said applies to Pakistan which is not a owner of FC-1 yet some think that they are the owners. It is China all the way. At least we don't claim we are the owner of Mig-29, we bought it outright, we are just a customer. :)

Atleast, read the subject before posting.
You are free to say that mig-corp are bunch of idiots......who know nothing about airplanes but honestly, stop requesting us to prove any thing!

second part of your post is rant. :tdown:

And also if JF-17 has high maneuverability as some people claim almost as good as F-16 and Mig-29, then it should be a able to do a simple vertical loop which is one of the important maneuver of dogfight. So, I request them to post video of such a maneuver done by JF-17. Until then people should stop claiming about JF-17s maneuverability.

F-16 loop

YouTube - F-16 Loop at BSDA 2008

Mig-29 loop

YouTube - Mig 29 - Loop

PAF pilots regularly perform loops on Mirages and F-7s buddy !! What made you thik they will not do it on JFT? I remember F-7pg test flight went through more than few loops leaving Chinese surprised !! Yes the PG has excellent low speed flight capability but not in the league of JFT which is highly optimized for low level maneuverability. PAF recommended a slightly longer and powerful landing gear to for even smaller landing run

I sense an increasing suffocation factor for several members on JFT threads :P

Prove it or wait for MODs to send you to heavens....! Oh, I mean hell..!
nunu.gif
nunu.gif

PAF pilots regularly perform loops on Mirages and F-7s buddy !! What made you thik they will not do it on JFT? I remember F-7pg test flight went through more than few loops leaving Chinese surprised !! Yes the PG has excellent low speed flight capability but not in the league of JFT which is highly optimized for low level maneuverability. PAF recommended a slightly longer and powerful landing gear to for even smaller landing run
Sir

You are arguing with people who dont know anything about the project. They read from ratshit type sites and come here start ranting.. Their intention is clear..

Few above post are clear enough to prove their understanding on the project. They dont know what they are talking about.

lol why are you not answering my question which i ahev posted for you 2 or 3 times by now...why are you hiding like your Mig-29 infornt of JF-17 :yahoo:

It is understandable from Pakistani side as they have worked hard with Chinese brothers in development of JF17 Thunder but why exactly is the reason Indians are fighting???? May be jealousy... No no it is evny....:P
You want the real reason?? Because both of our people love to fight with each other.. Plain and simple...

Lets see........
First go and ask Russians why they are selling New Su30 at 110 million USD to india.

Thats for us to know and you to find out ;)

Back
Top Bottom