What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

They won't speculate unless news was given to them.

The same ARY with such an idiotic headline that these 14 Bs are handed over by China. Not to trust such outlets especially when it comes to Defence area. In-fact, PAC handed over the Bs to PAF and CAS also inaugurated the JF-17 Dual-Seat Integration facility at Avionics Production Factory, Kamra.

What do you means, i didn't understand??? is this some kind of sarcasm???
No sarcasm, Im serious. The 2 points I was communicating:
1. no one would like to get their source in any potential trouble.
2. If a news disclosed my a member comes out true, you can add points to their credibility.

In addition to that if production has started today then how long will it take to produce these aircraft a year ? 6 months? What about the avionics package HMD etc ?

If public domain is not informed or told about certain things; doesn't mean that work is not done. Remember how Pakistan does things in secret manners.

eqes3fdw8aagqre-jpg.701419

22 doesnt look like a Block-3 Single Seater. Most probable a replacement for a recently crashed 17-240

It is good to hear of progress on the JF17 Block III. Commencement of its manufacturing would suggest the successful completion of the testing of the RD93MA and the JF17 Block III platform itself.

Given previous build timelines, we should see the first JF17 Block III 6months from now. There was an official announcement some time back that, long lead items for the JF17 Block III were already been manufactured, so i think PAC can move quickly on this.

I remember reading here somewhere that PAF ordered additional 50 Blk II Jeffs before taking BLK III deliveries. Is that thing still on or gone?

Wait for few hours more, u will get many proofs

@Riz

I stand corrected. Thankyou for the news. 2020 has been a sh*t year, but it is good to finish on a positive note, ie progress on Block III.

Hopefully soon we can see that fancy new single piece MFD, fancy new HUD, AESA radar and the PL-15s and PL-10s !!!

Back
Top Bottom