What's new

JF-17 at Kamra Airbase

@taimikhan

KLJ-7 is actually down-sized KLJ-10 to fit into jf-17's nose. Both of them have almost same capabilities so i see no reason to go for it. As for JL-10, hardly, as it is even bigger in size than KLJ-10 and has had its share of problems for many years. Also, it was primary meant for a strike aircraft like the JH-7A.

The current radar in JF-17 is not KLJ-7. Many guys with internal knowledge have confirmed it. Even MuradK has also said it to be something else. KLJ-7 was designed or was to be incorporated before the redesign of JF-17, once it got redesigned, the radar also got changed and a much better version of a radar has been used compared to the older KLJ-7 specifications.

And KLJ-10, JL-10 are the same radars, difference is KLJ series is used for export purposes and other is the Chinese local designation.

And JL-10A a better version of JL-10 is there too.

Also for J-10 china was evaluating one of the Elta series radar, said to have around 680mm radar antenna diameter, so from this you can guess that the nose diameter of JF-17 664mm as told by you, is pretty good enough to accommodate a radar close to the size of KLJ-10/JL-10A. JF-17 does have a pretty decent large nose compared to its size.

But all we can do is speculate, the real radar is not known for the time being nor its specifications.

thanx for info talim khan like a hittler to me plz be calm. and give some space for members to breath thanx if u do it

Lagta ha Super Falcon ji talim khan se torha sa ukta gae ha
:rofl:

Talim khan sir na to abhi zardari ki tarh kuch kya bhi nahi ha :D

@ taimikhan

KLJ-10 and JL-10A are both different radars designed by different institutes. The former is by Nriet (lab 14) and latter is by Wuxi (lab 607).

Nice pics bro , r u Frm Kamra? And is that Minhas base where thunders are inside hangers?

if PAF allows these pics to be taken, then there is no issue.

Sir I dont think PAF allows such pictures. To me its a breach of trust committed by some working/staff of installation. I think only those pictures of installations should be published which have been cleared by ISPR or any orginazation with such mandate within that service
:angry:

0.jpg

Last edited:
cant see your pics!

I think there is something wrong with the link, After so much hard work i got these seven pics but .......sad..:what:..i'll try to find some other ones n will edit the previous posts in order to post these

I think there is something wrong with the link, After so much hard work i got these seven pics but .......sad..:what:..i'll try to find some other ones n will edit the previous posts in order to post these

My only comment which people have already alluded to was that there is a change in the Nose cone size. People have blamed the Poor machine for having problems with SD10 integration without realizing the nature of the problem.Taimi and nabil have brought it out into the open.
Araz

My only comment which people have already alluded to was that there is a change in the Nose cone size. People have blamed the Poor machine for having problems with SD10 integration without realizing the nature of the problem.Taimi and nabil have brought it out into the open.
Araz

Lol i dont know what you thought of my post but it was not itnended at you.........Actualy i posted some new pics of jf-17 but they were not visible,So sir Fatman told me that he is unable to see the pics for that i replied by doing that post which you have quoted above....Actualy many links donot allow to post there pics in any other forum or webiste and that was the reason

JF-17 will look more beautiful if they add Bubble canopy.
:lazy::lazy:

Back
Top Bottom