What's new

JF-17 and LCA development comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was not a field trip where somebody would keep a camera to document "Hey Buddy, we are-a Paakistanis working heara"..
Simply ridiculous.

No we need to spoon feed everything to these little kids ! They wont believe the Chinese media , an official statement by the PAF or even use their common sense ... Stupid and idiotic questions ! I had this experience a couple of days ago when CM400AKG was brought into limelight ... Check the thread and the denial mode ... Basically what he was trying to say was " Show me a pic or vid , dad or I wont believe it :lol: "

This is the problem with you guys. If U have no proof to show then from where on earth do U come to know these. Does your so called sensitive Chengdu came to your house-doors to deliver the information to you.

Its not my problem if not many Indians that are here are actually involved with the defense industry of their country.
Or have any contacts within them. Its like telling somebody who works and lives in Bangalore that they anything they state about IT development needs cinematic proof.

You were saying that some indigenous EW has been integrated with Tejas and more surprisingly SU 30 MKI whilst the above paragraph tells a different story ... You are still designing your Mayavi or whatever it is called , what you have bought is some Israeli system ! Read the word " Prototypes " ... :azn:

I doubt your knowledge of English that you can't comprehend simple English. It's written, Mayavi has been developed by DARE and DRDL but on LCA's prototype , not the prototype of Mayavi that Israel's design Elisra been tested. It's because both have similar configuration not performance as Mayavi is way superior than Elisra. And it was purchased in the year 2005 which is not written there only for testing purpose.

Yeah , I know ... But what is taking so long to make it a multi role platform ? I take it the IAF changed its requirements overnight , Tejas could still have taken the roles of the fighters that you need to replace now , the improvements could have come in blocks/tranches afterwards ... What caused the HAL to go for another IOC ? Face it , Tejas isn't being inducted because it doesn't fill the role actually you need to replace those aging flying coffins really fast but because of the reason that it isn't ready at the moment ...

A) Well even US M-777 failed in field trials in India but india after downgrading its parameters accepted that system. So
B) F-16 failed in field trials also India ?

C) LCA failed in trials means IAF want better plane then f-16

I doubt your knowledge of English that you can't comprehend simple English. It's written, Mayavi has been developed by DARE and DRDL but on LCA's prototype , not the prototype of Mayavi that Israel's design Elisra been tested. It's because both have similar configuration not performance as Mayavi is way superior than Elisra. And it was purchased in the year 2005 which is not written there only for testing purpose.

My knowledqe of English ? :azn: You made a claim in your previous post that " some indigenous Mayavi " has been integrated with Tejas and SU 30 MKI " ... Read your post again ... Yes , it was purchased for use on prototypes since your own system wasn't ready ! The same as you were waiting for Kaveri and in the meantime purchased the American engine for use on prototypes ... Comprehendo ? and who declared that yet to be operational system to be superior than Israeli Elisra and how is it different if both have same configuration ? ...

Elta 2032 performance:

Tracking range:- 150km

EL/M-2032 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

KLJ-7:

Specifications

Data from: Jane's Defence [1]
Frequency: X-band
Range:
Look-up: >75 km (for RCS of 3 m2)[1]
Look-down: >35 km (for RCS of 3 m2)[1]
Total targets tracked: 10 in TWS (Track-While-Scan) mode
Reliability:
MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure): 220 hours
MTTR (Mean Time To Recovery): 0.5 hours
Weight: ≤120 kg
Volume: 0.065 m3

KLJ-7 Radar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Donated jobs from the United States? Which business school(Err...make that high school) did you pass out from? :rofl:

Learn a bit about the US Entities list and the number of Indian organizations that were sanctioned to even purchase IBM servers, let alone transfer of technology. From there to American instrumentation piggybacking on Indian space probes and getting assistance from Indian satellite imaging for keeping an eye on your weather and storm formations, we are arrogant cuz we earned it the hard way.

I don't like getting into a mouth off with dumbasses like yourself but you are just asking for it, aren't you?

You dont need to respond to such posts. It was entertaining to have him talk of donated jobs. If you keep quiet they keep continuing - he then started on how his company taught project management to Indians in the first place, before that Indians didnt know/could do project management. It gets you a laugh in both ways :D

It's already operational and this time U go and find in google the complete details of Su 30mki and you will find Mayavi already integrated along with Elta 8022 system.

Elta 2032 performance:

Do you understand the difference between " maximum tracking range " and " range given for different RCS configurations " ? :no: ... Do you understand what that 3m2 means there ? :azn:

To all the members from Pakistan, saying LCA is a failed aircraft and that JF-17 is a good one, it will be good if U can give some data why? Because I feel otherwise, that's why I am putting in few data.

Radar: LCA mk1 currently has Elta-2032 radar which is superior than Klj-7 radar.(Note:- I am not bringing AESA as it is not fully developed yet and will not enter service before 2015)

RCS: LCA's RCS is far lesser than JF-17 owing to the amount of composite used and JF-17 with all metal designed is no where near LCA.

EW suite: LCA has been integrated with indigenous designed EW suite 'Mayavi' which is there with Su-30mki.

Maneuverability: LCA due to it's low wing loading can perform all those maneuvers which is not possible for JF-17 at war scenario, since it can definitely do all those maneuver but will take longer time to do the same thus disregarded.

Airframe&Avionics: LCA's avionics has been praised upto the world standard and it's airframe too owing to all composite is superior to JF-17.

Now I have mention some of the point why LCA is better than JF-17, and waiting to see some neutral member from other side providing statistics that why JF-17 is better than LCA.NEUTRAL COMPARISON PLEASE.

So a plane having DSI and LERX will not be maneuverable... What the fudge,, most idiotic thing i ever heard. Better research before masking such claims

So a plane having DSI and LERX will not be maneuverable... What the fudge,, most idiotic thing i ever heard. Better research before masking such claims
@mafiya

Leave these fanboys ... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Elta 2032 performance:

EL/M-2032 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

KLJ-7:

Specifications

Data from: Jane's Defence [1]
Frequency: X-band
Range:
Look-up: >75 km (for RCS of 3 m2)[1]
Look-down: >35 km (for RCS of 3 m2)[1]
Total targets tracked: 10 in TWS (Track-While-Scan) mode
Reliability:
MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure): 220 hours
MTTR (Mean Time To Recovery): 0.5 hours
Weight: ≤120 kg
Volume: 0.065 m3

KLJ-7 Radar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There goes the intellectual debate.... An indian relying on Wikipedia to debate. For your Information. Tracking range of KLJ-7 is 135 KM and this thing was told to media by JF-17 Project Director. Better research before making taking part in some debate.

Its not my problem if not many Indians that are here are actually involved with the defense industry of their country.
Or have any contacts within them. Its like telling somebody who works and lives in Bangalore that they anything they state about IT development needs cinematic proof.

How come all the members from Pakistan is associated with defence industry and each one know the inside details story of Chengdu and their products and no one else from the rest of the world.

There goes the intellectual debate.... An indian relying on Wikipedia to debate. For your Information. Tracking range of KLJ-7 is 135 KM and this thing was told to media by JF-17 Project Director. Better research before making taking part in some debate.

Doesn't even list the tracking range ... KLJ-7 v2 will be operational on Block 2 soon ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom