What's new

JF-17 and LCA development comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont need to respond to such posts. It was entertaining to have him talk of donated jobs. If you keep quiet they keep continuing - he then started on how his company taught project management to Indians in the first place, before that Indians didnt know/could do project management. It gets you a laugh in both ways :D

I usually don't but the flat out lies being peddled by the "American'' will attain a dimension of their own if they aren't set straight. BS has a tendency to recycle itself!!!

Only too happy to do the needful. :angel:

How come all the members from Pakistan is associated with defence industry and each one know the inside details story of Chengdu and their products and no one else from the rest of the world.

Hahahahahaha.... So tell me, have anybody worked in Chinese industry beside Pakistani's? Oscar worked in Defence industry of Pakistan, that's why he knew so much things.

Man you made one hell of a twisted logic by the way!

There goes the intellectual debate.... An indian relying on Wikipedia to debate. For your Information. Tracking range of KLJ-7 is 135 KM and this thing was told to media by JF-17 Project Director. Better research before making taking part in some debate.

Ok. Though U don't have proof but I am ok, since I heard that it can track RCS of 5m2 from 105km, now U r coming up with 135km. Agian Elta is better than KLJ-7. Now also consider 105 degree on either side tracking range of Elta to 80 degree on either side of KLJ-7

Ok. Though U don't have proof but I am ok, since I heard that it can track RCS of 5m2 from 105km, now U r coming up with 135km. Agian Elta is better than KLJ-7. Now also consider 105 degree on either side tracking range of Elta to 80 degree on either side of KLJ-7

Anony, When your DODO chief claim something you all go mad on this but when some Pakistani Official talk you say show us the csula proof, You people talk so dearly about Shaurya, so show me the proof it exists in reality rather than in your delusional minds?

P.S I qouted what the JF-17 director said not what i said. you better keep yourself updated about changing happening around you

How come all the members from Pakistan is associated with defence industry and each one know the inside details story of Chengdu and their products and no one else from the rest of the world.

Because we communicate..
moreover, All Pakistani members follow those members who are associated and reference their knowledge from them.
The rest of the world is not living in Pakistan to know. Pakistan's Military industry is very bad at PR unlike your country which has no hesitation in publishing the manufacture of even mosquito creams.
So to help this sad state of affairs those that are associated with the defense establishment release "general" information(that is common knowledge within the circles and not classified) out here to keep the morale of other members up.

That is how we work here, you dont work this way.. or the whole world doesn't work this way is none of our concern.
Now you may accept it , or reject it in silence and let the thread continue.
Any further arguing or pointless comments on this matter by anyone will lead to an off-topic infraction.

Dude, what I meant to say was does all the kids ranting on this forum has worked with Chengdu. If yes it will be more than the numbers of Chinese members ever worked with Chengdu.

Can you differentiate between the " maximum detection range " and " detection ranges for different RCS configuration " ? :no: ... You were basically comparing something that you do not even understand !

Show us the proof KLJ-7 scans 80 degree on either side?

You guys are PKA FA with FGFA. We are getting FGFA which is based on PAK FA. for details go to the existing sticky thread

Why you Indians use "present continuous" tense in every thing? Everything which is still on papers is India getting already. Similarly LCA is not even inducted and all of you project it as its already there and a veteran aircraft which won 2 wars for u???

Dude come out of Bollywood syndrome and face reality. If we start going out by your logic then i can claim that Pakistan is getting 6th Generation unmanned Stealth fighter which China in JV with Pakistan is developing and its first flight will be in 2030.

Because we communicate..
moreover, All Pakistani members follow those members who are associated and reference their knowledge from them.
The rest of the world is not living in Pakistan to know. Pakistan's Military industry is very bad at PR unlike your country which has no hesitation in publishing the manufacture of even mosquito creams.
So to help this sad state of affairs those that are associated with the defense establishment release "general" information(that is common knowledge within the circles and not classified) out here to keep the morale of other members up.

That is how we work here, you dont work this way.. or the whole world doesn't work this way is none of our concern.
Now you may accept it , or reject it in silence and let the thread continue.
Any further arguing or pointless comments on this matter by anyone will lead to an off-topic infraction.

Now I can understand that how U ppl work. One idiot come forward and said that JF-17 with all metal body has less RCS than F-16 which uses satisfactory amount of composites and U all started ranting the same thing. What an immense idiotic understanding.

Why you Indians use "present continuous" tense in every thing? Everything which is still on papers is India getting already. Similarly LCA is not even inducted and all of you project it as its already there and a veteran aircraft which won 2 wars for u???

Dude come out of Bollywood syndrome and face reality. If we start going out by your logic then i can claim that Pakistan is getting 6th Generation unmanned Stealth fighter which China in JV with Pakistan is developing and its first flight will be in 2030.

The present will always continue for us.

The second para is aiming at what? tell me whats my 'logic' u r talking about?

So a plane having DSI and LERX will not be maneuverable... What the fudge,, most idiotic thing i ever heard. Better research before masking such claims

DSI doesn't help in maneuvering, and also I was talking about comparable maneuverability between LCA and JF-17 where LCA is better.

Now I can understand that how U ppl work. One idiot come forward and said that JF-17 with all metal body has less RCS than F-16 which uses satisfactory amount of composites and U all started ranting the same thing. What an immense idiotic understanding.

If you are used to following idiots from a the whole spectrum then its your approach. You will not find me or other members following your posts when compared to a member like Sancho.

Can you differentiate between the " maximum detection range " and " detection ranges for different RCS configuration " ? :no: ... You were basically comparing something that you do not even understand !

Dude if U don't know something, U shouldn't make fun of others. For a radar fitted on fighter nose, maximum detection range is always based on detection range of 5m2 object. And also read the world defence to know that detection range for 3m2 object is always approximately 80% of the maximum detection range i.e. the detection range of 5m2 object.

Dude if U don't know something, U shouldn't make fun of others.

So how long did it take you to figure out the difference by searching google immensely and finally talking like if you knew it all along ? :rofl: ... and now that you finally have a crude idea , read your post again and find me the maximum detection range for KlJ7 , did you post it ? :no: ... So what the hell were you comparing ? ... Do you understand what " approximately " means ? ... Go on !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom