What's new

JF-17 and LCA development comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donated jobs from the United States? Which business school(Err...make that high school) did you pass out from? :rofl:

Learn a bit about the US Entity list and the number of Indian organizations that were sanctioned by the US to even purchase IBM(American) servers, let alone transfer of technology. From there to American instrumentation piggybacking on Indian space probes and getting assistance from Indian satellite imaging for keeping an eye on your weather and storm formations....yep, we are arrogant cuz we earned it the hard way. Tough to explain to a migrant whose native country finds it hard to even manufacture automobile tyres competitively!!!

I don't like getting into a mouth off with dumbasses such as yourself but you are just asking for it, aren't you?

Let me answer ALL of your questions:
1) TOP Non-Indian Schools
2) Just because I know India's dirty little secrets.....I am not from the US. I've heard that. Come debate me on national tv an I would LOVE to air out your Indian corporations dirty laundry. What started from a normal business need to outsource...has converted into Indian mafia BRIBING all corporate leaders with money and properties. Let me ASSURE you. I've been offered multiple times that I would be given property if I signed off on certain off shoring deals in my previous life.
You go beyond this and you'll get your OWN Indian brethren exposed on a live thread, including your large corporations that don't talk anything straight and cook numbers so look big. The Indian community has turned the IT business into the largest organized crime / fraud at all levels. Your IQ is no more than the IQ of the Americans or the Chinese or the Israelis or the Pakistanis..... So be careful what you wish for.

3) And you didn't earn SHEET to be where you are. You exposed, bribed and used all legal and ILLEGAL tactics to screw the American economy. The cheap labor should NOT be confused with 'America didn't have the talent'.
We've been running the world since the last decade. Including your economy through the H1 visa system that you guys have turned into the largest illegal human trafficking network. ASK ME and I SHALL give you examples and possibly a lot more :)

4) Let me be clear. I actually have Indian friends that are great people. BUT it is the attitude on this site and in other business areas that I have an issue with. There are PLENTY of posts where I've written good stuff about India and some time, I've bashed your neighbor. So make sure you understand that my posts are not 'anti Indians' or anything. They are SIMPLY against people who come here and act arrogant or people who use illegal business practices to take American jobs either offshore or put their people in a seat that belongs to a US citizen through illegal channels and by illegally blocking American resumes and forwarding just the Indians. I have many first hand experience about it so trust me..I can write my experience from the US all the way to India. I know what I am talking about.

@AURAnzaib,
can you prove ur claims ?
And the source of DIRTLY LITTLE INDIAN SECRETS ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@AURAnzaib,
can you prove ur claims ?
And the source of DIRTLY LITTLE INDIAN SECRETS ?

Let me prove it, check the bold parts.

Let me answer ALL of your questions:
1) A TOP Non-India School of Business and a NON-Indian med school
2) Just because I know India's dirty little secrets.....I am not from the US. I've heard that. Come debate me on national tv an I would LOVE to air out your Indian corporations dirty laundry. What started from a normal business need to outsource...has converted into Indian mafia BRIBING all corporate leaders with money and properties. Let me ASSURE you. I've been offered multiple times that I would be given property if I signed off on certain off shoring deals in my previous life.
You go beyond this and you'll get your OWN Indian brethren exposed on a live thread, including your large corporations that don't talk anything straight and cook numbers so look big. The Indian community has turned the IT business into the largest organized crime / fraud at all levels. Your IQ is no more than the IQ of the Americans or the Chinese or the Israelis or the Pakistanis..... So be careful what you wish for.

3) And you didn't earn SHEET to be where you are. You exposed, bribed and used all legal and ILLEGAL tactics to screw the American economy. The cheap labor should NOT be confused with 'America didn't have the talent'.
We've been running the world since the last decade
. Including your economy through the H1 visa system that you guys have turned into the largest illegal human trafficking network. ASK ME and I SHALL give you examples and possibly a lot more

4) Let me be clear. I actually have Indian friends that are great people. BUT it is the attitude on this site and in other business areas that I have an issue with. There are PLENTY of posts where I've written good stuff about India and some time, I've bashed your neighbor. So make sure you understand that my posts are not 'anti Indians' or anything. They are SIMPLY against people who come here and act arrogant or people who use illegal business practices to take American jobs either offshore or put their people in a seat that belongs to a US citizen through illegal channels and by illegally blocking American resumes and forwarding just the Indians. I have many first hand experience about it so trust me..I can write my experience from the US all the way to India. I know what I am talking about.

Got it?

Livefist: "JF-17 Not As Advanced As LCA, But It Can Drop Bombs": Nawaz Sharif

P1020204-759658.JPG

OMG what an IDIOT he is .... if he doesn't know about something he should keep his trap SHUT rather than yapping away ... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Its a wasted comparison.. everybody knows JF-17 is miles ahead than LCA..

Lets compare specs.

Engine:

LCA- some crappy stuff from GE, which is not a good company and that GE414 which powers F-18s and next gen grippens are known to be faulty.

JF-17 - now RD-93 , the only notable product that Russia makes, (even though the same engine is made in India, its still made in India , hence could be faulty).

Later the latest chinese engine WS -10 with the best of technology, the decade can offer will power J.F-17s

Also in specs the LCA has more power and thrust, but its of no use .. acceleration, milaege etc are in JF's favor. We all know russian engines are less maintenance than GE

Airframe

LCA- rumoured to have composites but its not an advantage. It also has delta design of j-10s, EFT,Gripens, rafales which is old technology.

JF-17 - full composite ( data u have in net is wrong as PAF keeps lots of stuff secret)

Radar

LCA- some Isreali stuff ( we all know that Isreali technology fails ,even rockets were successful against their Iron dome)

JF-17- Chinese - ek dum first class, proven , ahead of a generation stuff.

Avionics

LCA- Isreali, Indian, french and what not ( everybody knows too many cooks spoils the broth) hence a BIG fail.

JF-17s- Chinese.. single vendor, world class, lots of african nations and few middle east AF's die for it in their jets.

HMD

LCA- some Isreali ELBIT dash which is inferior to chinese as its Isreali.

JF-17 - Chinese HMD which can be compared to EFT or Raptor in coming batches and will be present in J-20, J-31, J-32 etc.

Targeting pod

LCA- lightning targeting pod from Rafael which is inferior to most systems available.

JF-17 - Chinese- KG300G hailed as the next generation in technology.

Weapons <--- my favorite part.

LCA- some Russian, some french, some Isreali, some Indian ( come on what is that a United nations weapons package)?? we all know too many cooks spoil the broth ... hence failure...

Even mighty Meteor a2a is supposed to arm LCA... we know its not operational and will be obsolete in front of chinese tech.

JF-17 --Chinese- PL 1,2,3,4,5..(best in the class), even has Pirahna ( not the fish_) and the best missile ever AIM.. do i need to say more.

So we can see the clear winner is JF-17 . :tup:

Lets compare specs.

Engine:

LCA- some crappy stuff from GE, which is not a good company and that GE414 which powers F-18s and next gen grippens are known to be faulty.

JF-17 - now RD-93 , the only notable product that Russia makes, (even though the same engine is made in India, its still made in India , hence could be faulty).

Later the latest chinese engine WS -10 with the best of technology, the decade can offer will power J.F-17s

Also in specs the LCA has more power and thrust, but its of no use .. acceleration, milaege etc are in JF's favor. We all know russian engines are less maintenance than GE

Airframe

LCA- rumoured to have composites but its not an advantage. It also has delta design of j-10s, EFT,Gripens, rafales which is old technology.

JF-17 - full composite ( data u have in net is wrong as PAF keeps lots of stuff secret)

Radar

LCA- some Isreali stuff ( we all know that Isreali technology fails ,even rockets were successful against their Iron dome)

Avionics

LCA- Isreali, Indian, french and what not ( everybody knows too many cooks spoils the broth) hence a BIG fail.

JF-17s- Chinese.. single vendor, world class, lots of african nations and few middle east AF's die for it in their jets.

HMD

JF-17 - Chinese HMD which can be compared to EFT or Raptor in coming batches and will be present in J-20, J-31, J-32 etc.

Targeting pod

LCA- lightning targeting pod from Rafael which is inferior to most systems available.

LCA- some Russian, some french, some Isreali, some Indian ( come on what is that a United nations weapons package)?? we all know too many cooks spoil the broth ... hence failure...

Even mighty Meteor a2a is supposed to arm LCA... we know its not operational and will be obsolete in front of chinese tech.

JF-17 --Chinese- PL 1,2,3,4,5..(best in the class), even has Pirahna ( not the fish_) and the best missile ever AIM.. do i need to say more.

out of frustration .............
1st make LCA ready then compare ..... and jf-17 is bitter reality for u people that u don't want to realize .....
LCA using better foreign equipment , still jf-17 performing way better than LCA ........
jf-17 serving up to our expectations thats what we needed.......

Lets compare specs.

Engine:

Airframe

Radar

Avionics

HMD

Targeting pod

Dude, I simply liked your post as it can prove teaser to anyone. But yes, this is what we have seen from our friends sitting on other side.

1st make LCA ready then compare ..... and jf-17 is bitter reality for u people that u don't want to realize .....
LCA using better foreign equipment , still jf-17 performing way better than LCA ........

I said ur fighter is the winner and yet u are angry.. You alright bro?

If i say JF-17 best .. u clapp clapp..

If i say JF-17 bad .. u say bow bow... its simple...

@SpArK ...LMAO .......

Nawaz Sharif has already mention about Paf expectation, "it can drop bombs".

@SpArK at his best. Nice one buddy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom