What's new

JF-17 and Israel.

:lol: where u hear such things? care to post any link or anything which can support ur words? after all these years only less then 50 superior technology suppa duppa best JFT has been made. that's like 8/year . :omghaha:. I keep hearing news of Pakistan wants 250 of these well in that case ur own order will finish in 2040, :omghaha: .:hang2: .

That is not HAL product to take that much time in three years we produce plane @ rate of 14 /year and we will increase the rate soon after we finish our new assembly line by 2014.

I'm actually well-aware of the origin of the tank naming, but still, both are Arabic names, therefore, there is a pattern.

More like "islamic names" dnt u think?

@Oscar wish the idiots name a few weapons after local heroes aswell... Porus,Khushal Khan,Mir Chakar Rind,even Dahir etc etc ... instead of just al falanah etc

Last edited by a moderator:
already told ya -- they are researching on it -- some slight upgrades to the Block-I -- such as radar modification,mid air refeulling,avionics,EW suite etc -- it takes time ---! now i won't want to instigate trolling here --- you better take care of your suppa duppa 'home grown' LCA --- it's already 2013 :D

oh wait --- what non-sense im talking --- JFT was never built to be compared to LCA or to compete with LCA --- By the time LCA takes Final operational clearance -- JFT will be way ahead!

anyways indians don't look good using timeline argument -- do you? :D

Mate, what is date for F.O.C. of JF-17 opps its already inducted (without F.O.C. ;) )

LCA is in same phase without induction.

As far as my info goes the Israeli AF has still not given up bombing Pak Nuke facilities

Israel is not our enemy Nor a friend. There were few statements in past from both sides but there were statements about friendship too.....
The Main reason, Musharaf has already cancelled the Missile program of shaheen III/IV >~3500 km range because Israel is not our enemy!!

Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Except Dahir n porus which are non muslims? hell so what ? they are the real heroes our ancestors... egyptians,turks,iranians all are muslim and yet they claim their history n their heroes.. so what stops us?

I think that my word must have been misunderstood by you guys, I just compared this word with another in terms of its linguistic denotation.

But I will say this :-

People are equal with God there is no difference between an Arab or a foreigner except in piety

The one who said it was truly a man of honor.
More like "islamic names" dnt u think?

@Oscar wish the idiots name a few weapons after local heroes aswell... Porus,Khushal Khan,Mir Chakar Rind,even Dahir etc etc ... instead of just al falanah etc

Saudia and India :coffee:?

What about the JF-17 deal to Saudia :(
Salam brother

apart from Typhoon and F-15s the platform being looked at is either the hornet for KSA navy or F-35. I recall Mosab explaining that JF-17's performance is below the requirement of KSA decision makers who are looking for a platform with heavier output.

JF-17 is touted to be as good or at par with F-16 so KSA might go for F-16s which it didnt so for same reasons it wont go for something which is unkown and mainly aimed for low budget airforces. ( doesnt apply to KSA)

on topic.
trolling on the earlier pages of this thread aside. Israelis are very practical and would like to check out anything that can be potentially fielded against them, not that JF-17 has anything ground breaking and much is known from its individual components

@Trolls
and finally please dont take it to heart Israel might be a potential supplier of some components for JF17 as well they are practically businessmen as well and were happy to help us out with our F16 spare parts when Uncle sam wasnt listening

Mate, what is date for F.O.C. of JF-17 opps its already inducted (without F.O.C. ;) )

LCA is in same phase without induction.

2 squadrons of JFT are ALMOST war-ready as per OSCAR!
who will we be fooling by just inducting it without testing? ourselves? we aren't that big fools!

@Irfan Baloch

W/S Irfan :smart:

How's life?

apart from Typhoon and F-15s the platform being looked at is either the hornet for KSA navy or F-35

Then what would the best candidate be at this point then? I do recall that KSA and France signed two MoU agreements regarding the purchase of the Rafale for the navy, the first one took place in 2005, while the second took place in 2010.

JF-17 is touted to be as good or at par with F-16 so KSA might go for F-16s which it didnt so for same reasons it wont go for something which is unkown and mainly aimed for low budget airforces. ( doesnt apply to KSA)

There was a plan to go after the F-16s in the mid 90s, but the US offered a version the RSAF wasn't looking for, instead we went after the F-15SE, and placed an order for more Tornados back in the day.

Israelis are very practical and would like to check out anything that can be potentially fielded against them, not that JF-17 has anything ground breaking and much is known from its individual components

The Israelis still view Pakistan as a potential threat, no doubts, but I don't think Israel will harm Pakistan in anyway or else :) ..

The Israelis still view Pakistan as a potential threat, no doubts, but I don't think Israel will harm Pakistan in anyway or else :) ..

But one still wonders who the Jericho-III ICBMs are for then?

I highly doubt an nation with an AF with such advanced airborne electronic systems would be at all interested in the JF-17. Perhaps they are interested in its flight performance and the like. The Thunder isn't even marketed as a particularly advanced fighter but as a low cost product that is better than a F-7 or Mig-21. By official admission the avionics particularly the radar on board are pretty poor especially when you compare it to Western/modern fighters.

Perhaps u indians first use yr tiny brains to understand the gist of my post then take the trouble of posting a comment here.....

They r interested to know its capabilities and specially its electronics package so they can jam it in case of conflict either with us or any arab country who has them!!!!!!!

They still havnt gave up bombing our nukes. There is some reluctance from Pakistan to TOT with Argentina of JFT in fear of Israelis getting their hand on platform and its true potential.

@Jungibaaz, @Aeronaut, @WebMaster @nuclearpak, @Oscar, @Antibody

Please do yr job thanks.......and please remove off topic posts.....Why r these indians so butt hurt?

But one still wonders who the Jericho-III ICBMs are for then?

I admire the Israelis because they know how to safeguard their national interests. They never wipe all the options off the table and that is exactly why against all odds and in such a hostile neighbourhood, they have not only been able to survive but flourish! We could probably learn a thing or two from them. Our ethnic and linguistic differences are menial when as compared to their's but their national integration and cohesion is praiseworthy because they take pride in their national identity. The reason for which is that they keep the memory of their suffering fresh, we like sheep love to be lead to our own slaughters. In Israel a single rocket is enough to solicit an invasion, here we have nearly 60,000 killed in a conflict that has ravaged this nation and shaken it to the very core of it's foundations and our brightest minds are still arguing if it is indeed our war.
To some it up, the Jericho ICBMs are for whoever asks for them because the Israelis don't leave much to chance.

:lol: where u hear such things? care to post any link or anything which can support ur words? after all these years only less then 50 superior technology suppa duppa best JFT has been made. that's like 8/year . :omghaha:. I keep hearing news of Pakistan wants 250 of these well in that case ur own order will finish in 2040, :omghaha: .:hang2: .
Says an Indian...who are busy developing there glorious tejas mk 5 after the complete success of there Tejas mk 4... :azn::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom