What's new

JF-17 and Israel.

A little observation in relation to your post. Whosever has moved away from Islam has erected effigies from the past and declared them as heroes. This is a way of digressing away from your real identity as a muslimand that is what is wrong with Porus,or Dahir.
As far as Cyrus the great is concerned I will respect him and not say anything against him as he may well be the Zulqarnain that Allah mentions in Surah Al Kahf. The rest who are non muslims should NEVER be a source of Pride for Muslimsand should not be praised at all. Historical facts aside they should play no role in being role models for us. My 2 Paisas worth. My favourite is And forever will be Mohammad RasoolAllah (SAW) and he should be the role model of every Muslim not SOME idol worshipping Tom Dick Or Hari.
ARAZ

RasoolAlllah (SAW) or Islam doesnt rob us of our rich history >? or are we some special case unlike the egyptians,turks or persians?

I have been hearing news that they r very much interested to know abt this A/c specially its electronics package and other secrets.

Is that true and why?

So you decided to create an independent thread on the subject instead of asking the same question on the official JF-17 thread??? Seriously????

And you think only tht small army fought him? what abt the arabs in makran and the local enemies tht joined qasim? or perhaps the first encounter where his forces were defeated by dahir? As for sher shah sure.. as for supporting pirates... why would a King of a prosperous country support piracy?arab conquests of different countries were they also hunting pirates in samarkand n bukhara or morocco?Also Dahir "died" defending his country... u should read Shah Latif Bhittais opinion of love for the soil where he says the son who fights n dies for his country is much better than the one tht runs off.. or smthin like tht.

You can say he was "one of the heroes"... not the only one.

Only if they belonged to modern day Pakistan or they had any cultural or ethnic similiarities to us...

Read the last page or pages...

I wish I could PM you, but I can not as of yet. So I feel like I need to tell you here that there are more holes, inconsistencies, contradictions, and admissions that I could have a field day with your reply. But its best to ignore. IT IS A JF-17 THREAD. Go make another thread and let me know. I hope the next time you post on this thread would be to discuss according to topic. If you wish to continue on the interpretations of heroes in Pakistani context, feel free to start a thread or resurrect a dormant one and let me know. I shall be happy to oblige.

As far as my info goes the Israeli AF has still not given up bombing Pak Nuke facilities and JFT is an unknown platform that they will face so they r very interested on it.

Then Pakistan should tell Israel that there is actually nothing to worry about JF-17!! :D

Saudia and India :coffee:?

You and we already have a strong military cooperation especially in areas of military training and classroom exchanges in naval area.

What about the JF-17 deal to Saudia :(

Do you really need it?

I mean even with all that money, you'll give your engineers a nightmare with the kind of logistics they'll maintain.

EFT, Tornados, F-15s, F-5s.. you're looking for Rafales now... and you want this as well?

We had this kind of a problem in the 80s and 90s where every aircraft was unique in OEM and support system and it was chaos, especially with the state of our economy then.

Stick to EFTs and F-15SAs. Homogenize your fleet as much as you can and instead, use that military budget to add more combat training hours to the pilots.

You'll have a win-win situation there. :cheers:

Then Pakistan should tell Israel that there is actually nothing to worry about JF-17!! :D

Man, stop pulling his leg. :lol:

2 squadrons of JFT are ALMOST war-ready as per OSCAR!
who will we be fooling by just inducting it without testing? ourselves? we aren't that big fools!

All weapon integration trial have not completed yet neither its got FOC ask any professional.

You are very much off the mark, the PAF are VERY satisfied with the KLJ-7. It has the Air-to-air performance of the APG-68. They are also quite satisfied with the ECM suite. Just as they are very satisfied with the SD-10. There is no account of PAF mentioning that they are dissatisfied anywhere.

Are You Sure ? Since Janes reports otherwise.

It was also stated by JF-17 program managers that they were seriously considering purchasing the Thales RC400 radar and MICA AAM from France for equipping the JF-17, meaning that in future the PAF could be operating a mixed fleet of JF-17 armed with Chinese and French radars and missiles.

Remember a French Deal Getting Cancelled/Suspended in 2010 ?
For sure it was a Deal to buy Avionics and Missiles !!

From the very beginning the Deal was to get Chinese Stuff for First 50 Jets then Switch to French Avionics, preior to which the deal fell in 2010.

Are You Sure ?
Remember a French Deal Getting Cancelled/Suspended in 2010 ?
For sure it was a Deal to buy Avionics and Missiles !!

Yes, and the reason it got cancelled was that the french were asking too much for something that was not worth it, the deal was initially for the RC-400 radar and weaponry(of which the most interest was in the Mica-IR and AASM). The RC-400 radar only outperformed the KLJ-7 in the A2G modes and was beaten by the KLJ-7 in certain A2A modes..and this is from the horse's mouth. PM you who.

Yes, and the reason it got cancelled was that the french were asking too much for something that was not worth it, the deal was initially for the RC-400 radar and weaponry(of which the most interest was in the Mica-IR and AASM). The RC-400 radar only outperformed the KLJ-7 in the A2G modes and was beaten by the KLJ-7 in certain A2A modes..and this is from the horse's mouth. PM you who.

Though I do not have any sort of inside information. I concur whole-heartedly. Chinese top notch products are not to be looked down upon. This is not the 80's.

Indians would do well to not underestimate Chinese weaponry. Crap that goes for analysis on BR forum will blow back in your faces one day. Weapon performance is not based on rhetoric.

BTW, I have not seen @Munir around lately. I miss his posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
RasoolAlllah (SAW) or Islam doesnt rob us of our rich history >? or are we some special case unlike the egyptians,turks or persians?
I agree with chak bamu. we are off topic. we should either stop this hero thing or take it somewhere appropriate.
For the moment lets take a step back and let someone form a thread and then have a go at it.
Regards
araz

You and we already have a strong military cooperation especially in areas of military training and classroom exchanges in naval area.

The first ever joint meeting between india n KSA was held in 2013.. so apart from godwill visits by ur navy to saudi ports what military traininf n classroom exchanges are you talking about.. (just askin).

:) Deception is a weapon in today's warfare and it is working just fine with you guys i guess!!

Moreover there is really nothing for you to worry about JF-17 really. After all it is your LCA that might be claiming more aircraft losses of IAF then any plane in PAF inventory, just like the Mig's

:) Deception is a weapon in today's warfare and it is working just fine with you guys i guess!!

Moreover there is really nothing for you to worry about JF-17 really. After all it is your LCA that might be claiming more aircraft losses of IAF then any plane in PAF inventory, just like the Mig's

With All Deu Respects Mr. Think Tank ...Two Thinks

1. Pakistanies have a habit of patting them selfs on there own Back (first comparisson of AK2 Vs Merkawa 4:hitwall:)& there love for whole world conspiring against the pure and Pios people of Pakistan

2. Please keep LCA owt of this as JF 17 and LCA are very diff hope u get the point

I doubt that, since it was French who suspended , rather Pakistan cancelling the deal.
I cannot comment on the performance of the radars, however to the best of my knowledge ( as per the prime media reposrts ) the deal fell due to :

#1. Financial situation/insecurity in Pakistan
#2. I wont say pressure, but certainly the Mirage Upgrade Deal and Rafale Deal from India
#3. Technology Proliferation ( However I doubt this )

with all due respect, Care that you are a Think Tank.
You too believe that LCA and JF-17 can be compared ? ( I sincerely expect a reply without any Intelligent negative Sarcasms )

I doubt that.
I cannot comment on the performance of the radars, however to the best of my knowledge ( as per the prime media reposrts ) the deal fell due to :

#1. Financial situation/insecurity in Pakistan
#2. I wont say pressure, but certainly the Mirage Upgrade Deal and Rafale Deal from India
#3. Technology Proliferation ( However I doubt this )
#

1. Yes and No, there were funds available simply because there was the chance of commission involved for the parties. However, the price was too steep and some well rounded souls in the PAF stood their neck out and said nothing doing; especially when it only gives us superficial advantages in electronics. Weaponry was the wish, substitutes for which were foind.

2. Yes, to an extent...but by that time the decision to stick with the Chinese systems had been made.

3. NO.

Back
Top Bottom