What's new

JF-17 and Israel.

Umair Nawaz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have been hearing news that they r very much interested to know abt this A/c specially its electronics package and other secrets.

Is that true and why?

I have been hearing news that they r very much interested to know abt this A/c specially its electronics package and other secrets.

Is that true and why?

Perhaps pass on the secrets to the western forces. Just like how they did with the MiG 21 in the mid 60s. Or Just replace the Chinese electronics with theirs and make a much better platform out of it. Or just sell MLU kits of this aircraft all over the world.

don't know where you hear -- but ofcourse they should be interested afterall JFT project may receive orders from many of world's countries including some arab countries in future who are looking for cutting edge capability in affordable cost --- after PAF fulfills own requirement and completes 100% integration of weapons...

:lol: where u hear such things? care to post any link or anything which can support ur words? after all these years only less then 50 superior technology suppa duppa best JFT has been made. that's like 8/year . :omghaha:. I keep hearing news of Pakistan wants 250 of these well in that case ur own order will finish in 2040, :omghaha: .:hang2: .

50 had been procuded by end of 2011 --- currently they are researching on Block II as the next ones will be the Block IIs as planned --- plus,some integration of weapons is in process...

now :omghaha: at you! :D

already told ya -- they are researching on it -- some slight upgrades to the Block-I -- such as radar modification,mid air refeulling,avionics,EW suite etc -- it takes time ---! now i won't want to instigate trolling here --- you better take care of your suppa duppa 'home grown' LCA --- it's already 2013 :D

oh wait --- what non-sense im talking --- JFT was never built to be compared to LCA or to compete with LCA --- By the time LCA takes Final operational clearance -- JFT will be way ahead!

anyways indians don't look good using timeline argument -- do you? :D

Indeed Israel is trying to help USA,Indian and Japan by giving them the 5th Gen tech of Jf-17 Thundar,so it can be used in F 35 and AMCA.

I wouldn't blame you as you have habbit of taking everything light but Israelies don't have such marvellious habbits……:pop:
@Umair Nawaz well its common they wanna know true potent of this platform as they know they could face it in case of:
1 Attack on Arabs(PAF reinforcements)
2 Egypt (potential buyer)
3 Direct war with Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a thread on IDF defence forum on which they were showing concern on EAF getting a hold on jf 17 on basis of being affordable and a numbers plane which it would give them a BVR package in quantity, Which there F 16's lack. Nothing too fancy.

I saw a thread on IDF defence forum on which they were showing concern on EAF getting a hold on jf 17 on basis of being affordable and a numbers plane which it would give them a BVR package in quantity, Which there F 16's lack. Nothing too fancy.

which thread post a link

Pakistan has finally found a worthy and reliable customer for JF-17.
Long live Pakistan and Israel Alliance:yahoo:

Saudia and India :coffee:?

Is that true and why?
What about the JF-17 deal to Saudia :(

Back
Top Bottom