What's new

Jewish terrorist mob torches Palestinian orchard and attacks Israeli journalist

whoever shows symathy to israeli aggression , is really worst creature :tup:
i never showed sympathy :hitwall::hitwall::disagree:
but i'm against all propaganda as above! where there is noo international proof!

i chalenge you....please find even any single post of mine even a single one when i supported israel over palestine(on other issues i do support them)...if u succeed to find even 1 post..i will leave this forum :tup::agree: just a single post!

inevershowed sympathy :hitwall::hitwall::disagree:

i chalenge you....please find even any single post of mine even a single one when i supported israel over palestine(on other issues i do support them)...if u succeed to find even 1 post..i will leave this forum :tup::agree: just a single post!
Did i say anything about you ? you are such a drama queen :disagree:

If u cant show pics the STFU. And plz dont tell me that u cant because there are zillion correspondents around.

Haaretz is ultra left wing paper. And Amira Hass is craziest among them all. In contrast to ur beloved regimes Israel is a democracy, so we have people who write Palestinian propaganda just like u do.

Again you are lying. There are million times worse things happening around the world, but you dont give a damn. You are nothing but payed propagandists and u dont even try to conceal that fact.

Dont believe ur eyes. Believe to Amira Hass and RFS propagandists.

3267754366.jpg

Its a torched orchard!

RFS joined 2 years ago and:

* he created over 200 Israel bashing threads (although there is a dedicated thread on Israel Palestinian conflict where u can post ur stuff).
* several India bashing, and some Myanmar bashing.
* zero threads on Brazil or Latin America (where he says he belongs).
* zero threads on military or technology issues.
* all his threads are nothing but copy paste, but sometimes he distorts the title to make it even more anti Israeli.
* Often he lies. For example in the article:

"Israel aims to deport French photographer with ‘Arab-sounding’ name"

He changed the title to:

"Israel aims to deport French photographer for having an 'Arab-sounding' name"

=======================

I joined 4 years ago.

I created 63 threads, virtually all of them on military issues.
None of my threads was Palestinian bashing.

So lets people decide who is a payed propagandist.

When you blindly support an oppressive and tyrant regime, that practices ethnic cleansing and mass terror, you leave very little room for yourself to be taken seriously. I'm glad you brought up these issues, because the response you have given in this thread is a typical example of your bigotry.

What you call bashing, is the typical response of a zionist, who screams anti antisemitism when they don't have any other excuse. But when you ask them about Palestinian houses being bulldozed because they might belong to the family of a freedom fighter, or why phosphorus bombs are used on civilians, or why Palestinians cannot move freely between the west bank & Gaza, their answer is usually nothing or some BS.

Do not come up with silly statistics and think people are too stupid to get intimidated by them. No one in his right mind buys your BS anymore! No sane person i.e.

When you blindly support an oppressive and tyrant regime, that practices ethnic cleansing and mass terror, you leave very little room for yourself to be taken seriously. I'm glad you brought up these issues, because the response you have given in this thread is a typical example of your bigotry.

What you call bashing, is the typical response of a zionist, who screams anti antisemitism when they don't have any other excuse. But when you ask them about Palestinian houses being bulldozed because they might belong to the family of a freedom fighter, or why phosphorus bombs are used on civilians, or why Palestinians cannot move freely between the west bank & Gaza, their answer is usually nothing or some BS.

Do not come up with silly statistics and think people are too stupid to get intimidated by them. No one in his right mind buys your BS anymore! No sane person i.e.
Bla bla.

We still have not a tinniest evidence of "torched orchard". Conclusion: it was another propaganda lie.

Bla bla.

We still have not a tinniest evidence of "torched orchard". Conclusion: it was another propaganda lie.

The "propaganda lie" as everything that exposes zionist atrocities is, was published by the Haaretz, you need to take this up with them, we just republished the article.

Nonetheless, lighting a bonfire in someone elses orchard, as the police looks on ! Talk abut israeli justice!

"Settlers in Hebron celebrated Lag Ba'Omer Saturday night by lighting a bonfire in an olive grove in the heart of the Palestinian neighborhood Tel Rumeida.
The grove, which belongs to the al-Knibi family, is located in the front of a house inhabited by the Youth Against Settlements center, an organization that documents settlers, soldiers and police in Hebron.

The owners of the orchard and their children looked on with concern as the fire approached their olive trees, while the young Israelis who were celebrating burned the flags of the Palestinian Authority, Fatah and the team of international observers.

Haaretz photographer Emil Salman, who requested to take photographs of the bonfire from close up, was assaulted by several settlers. A policeman who was there asked he leave the area for fear he would disturb the peace." Shows the support of the israeli government.

"In the past the owners of the orchard have filed complaints with the police and the Civil Administration about the dangerous and unauthorized use of their land, but in vain. A Civil Administration officer requested on Friday that the bonfire not be prepared on the private land, but he was ignored."

Lag Ba'omer in Hebron: Settlers torch Palestinian orchard - NationalIsrael News - Haaretz Israeli News source

You repost same crap article. I am waiting for pics. Since they dont appear that means it was a lie.

P.S. In fact the article itself indicates that title was a lie:

"The owners of the orchard and their children looked on with concern as the fire approached their olive trees".

So fire only "approached olive trees". Interesting that today, when everyone has 2 cameras in phone they could not pic it but only "watched".

"Haaretz photographer Emil Salman, who requested to take photographs of the bonfire from close up, was assaulted by several settlers. A policeman who was there asked he leave the area for fear he would disturb the peace." Shows the support of the israeli government."

So no one hindered him to take pics from the distance.

Last edited:
You repost same crap article. I am waiting for pics. Since they dont appear that means it was a lie.

P.S. In fact the article itself indicates that title was a lie:

"The owners of the orchard and their children looked on with concern as the fire approached their olive trees".

So fire only "approached olive trees". Interesting that today, when everyone has 2 cameras in phone they could not pic it but only "watched".

"Haaretz photographer Emil Salman, who requested to take photographs of the bonfire from close up, was assaulted by several settlers. A policeman who was there asked he leave the area for fear he would disturb the peace." Shows the support of the israeli government."

So no one hindered him to take pics from the distance.

Haaretz is an israeli newspaper right? Why would they indulge in false "propaganda lie"? (your post#20)

Haaretz is an israeli newspaper right? Why would they indulge in false "propaganda lie"? (your post#20)
As I said earlier Haaretz is leftist paper and Amira Hass is most extreme Palestinian lover.

1) There is no any evidence that a single tree was torched.
2) The title of the article itself contradicts its content: title says that orchard is torched, while article says that fire only approached the trees.

As I said earlier Haaretz is leftist paper and Amira Hass is most extreme Palestinian lover.

1) There is no any evidence that a single tree was torched.
2) The title of the article itself contradicts its content: title says that orchard is torched, while article says that fire only approached the trees.

Can you deny that they trespassed into a Palestinian orchard?

Back
Top Bottom