What's new

Jet Engine Technology a Top Priority in India-US Talks

@Beast , Liar Liar,your pants on fire...
That is a diffierent engine. Mingshan is the lowest class of all jet engine for China aviation. 4700kg thrust targeted.

Our hands are full with WS-13, WS-20, WS-15 and WS-10G. Even the mighty US has no abilities to run 5 jet engine program at the same time. How many jet engine India is doing? Just one jet engine program and has botch down with no progress :rofl:

That is a diffierent engine. Mingshan is the lowest class of all jet engine for China aviation. 4700kg thrust targeted.

Our hands are full with WS-13, WS-20, WS-15 and WS-10G. Even the mighty US has no abilities to run 5 jet engine program at the same time. How many jet engine India is doing? Just one jet engine program and has botch down with no progress :rofl:
Is it your manufacturing defect or that you are born with this smiley hardwired to your head since I see it in all of your comments..:crazy:

I thought India was cooperating with our defence giants BAE and Rolls Royce in this field. Remember we are more flexible when it comes to WIN-WIN cooperation than our American friend/ally.:D:P

Who told you the world is unfair and will be better with you 2??:cheesy:
The countries who thrive for power do make this world an unfair place, you dont have any idea about what US can do to keep its rule over this world alive.....UK and NATO are just extension of US politics and its presence around the world.....i wont like to see my country fall into this trap, the day india and Pakistan solve their issues and seal the border that day US will loose a billion dollars market, and they do not want to loose this market, and even the Russians dont want india and Pakistan to solve issues..... U wont understand, western nations have sucked Asian money and now you are dependent on defence exports....

The countries who thrive for power do make this world an unfair place, you dont have any idea about what US can do to keep its rule over this world alive.....UK and NATO are just extension of US politics and its presence around the world.....i wont like to see my country fall into this trap, the day india and Pakistan solve their issues and seal the border that day US will loose a billion dollars market, and they do not want to loose this market, and even the Russians dont want india and Pakistan to solve issues..... U wont understand, western nations have sucked Asian money and now you are dependent on defence exports....

You mean we are the ones forcing India and Pakistan, plus India and China not to solve their differences/border issues?:cheesy:
If that is the case(which i don't think it is) then with all due respect, that means you three are all dumb/foolish then.:lol:

Come on you hate each other more than any western country does towards each of you. lol If anything western powers like the U.S/U.K/France are the ones who often try to calm things down when tensions/emotions flare up between you three. lol So chill bro, there is nothing like developing countries/powers not thriving for power. More like you dont have the capabilities/arent mature/developed enough to project power globally like western powers U.S/U.K/France and Russia do. lol
Just look at the way India is acting in S.Asia bullying/threatening all its neighbors and putting its puppets in power when it can afford to, that's even without counting the fact that India doesn't have the full military capabilities/technology/reach western powers and Russia do as of yet. Imagine you were as powerful as these countries.:chilli:lol

You mean we are the ones forcing India and Pakistan, plus India and China not to solve their differences/border issues?:cheesy:
If that is the case(which i don't think it is) then with all due respect, that means you three are all dumb/foolish then.:lol:

Come on you hate each other more than any western country does towards each of you. lol If anything western powers like the U.S/U.K/France are the ones who often try to calm things down when tensions/emotions flare up between you three. lol So chill bro, there is nothing like developing countries/powers not thriving for power. More like you dont have the capabilities/arent mature/developed enough to project power globally like western powers U.S/U.K/France and Russia do. lol
Just look at the way India is acting in S.Asia bullying/threatening all its neighbors and putting its puppets in power when it can afford to, that's even without counting the fact that India doesn't have the full military capabilities/technology/reach western powers and Russia do as of yet. Imagine you were as powerful as these countries.:chilli:lol
India and Pakistan both hate each other, its a fact, but we are not fools, the problem is we get influenced easily, and who are you people to get in between us and our neighbor's and about Pakistan they are not going anywhere, they have to settle down with us.....and china they know what you Western countries are upto.....and about technology, we pay you for it.....you are not doing us any favour.....the US-UK monopoly will go down.....we are irresponsible???then what you will enforce your thoughts on us???please stay away from asia and you will see development...... Yes you people make us fight by providing weapons to our enemy state and then earn more money by giving us a counter system of it....

India and Pakistan both hate each other, its a fact, but we are not fools, the problem is we get influenced easily, and who are you people to get in between us and our neighbor's and about Pakistan they are not going anywhere, they have to settle down with us.....and china they know what you Western countries are upto.....and about technology, we pay you for it.....you are not doing us any favour.....the US-UK monopoly will go down.....we are irresponsible???then what you will enforce your thoughts on us???please stay away from asia and you will see development...... Yes you people make us fight by providing weapons to our enemy state and then earn more money by giving us a counter system of it....

You didn't get my point then, I was instead saying we have nothing to do with India-Pakistan, and India-China conflict/hatred. It's between these countries themselves and the way they view each other. Has nothing to do with us, unlike what the other Indian member was tying to frame it as if its the 'evil' U.S/U.K/West who is causing problems between these countries. lol Was just saying he is wrong.:) We are merely going on about our interests like any other power does including China/India.

We don't have any conflict of interests with India so why wouldn't we cooperate/sell weapons/transfer tech to India? It's a WIN-WIN relationship.:cheers:

People in thread are all over the place. Indians seems to be talking more from ego vs on news. The reality is India is seeking this technology and there might a reason for same. We can do it, we will do it is not the answer. If strategic partnership gets you something this important then it moves you ahead in the plan. What I have read is that this is real possibility and it will be great news for India.

Why should US govt. give the crucial technology to India when it's project management track record has been shitty.

Can you guys in next 10 years improve upon the jet engine technology (under discussion) and share with us the knowledge base ? I don't think that's ever gonna happen. Not with the inept defense scientists you guys got. So what's in it for united states ?
you who ?

Does Mars mission will mean you can conquer the jet technology or anything? Indian fanboy shall wake up from this myth. Jet engine is not one time use expendable rocket. It need to clock certain thousand hrs of heat and re-heat to produce the thrust require without failing. It is in another league of its own. Indian knowledge in jet engine is infant.
first fly the shitty JF 17 with super power china engine !

Is asking for data, independent reporting and test-bed picture are fanboy accusations ? Boy you have some awesome brains. And a silvery short petal nose cone make a complete "engine" :pleasantry:. I am astonished. Obviously you cannot fake an engine but a nose cone is no rocket science. Just let me change the nose cone on a Pratt & Whitney F135 and lets call it my personal jet engine development. :enjoy: and yes fitting a new engine on an aircraft is as easy as changing batteries in toy cars... hahahaha. you guys are Hilarious ...

Yes, Kaveri 'is in development' neither failed nor passed. but Chinese government here is outright lying. you have consumed too much propaganda from your controlled media, and Government, delusional as anything. (but your politicians are extremely intelligent, I have met quite few ;) ) why stop at Jet Engine ? claim warp drive..!!

Cannot make engine for civilian aircraft's, buying Su35 with Russian Engines, Supplying JF17 Russian engines with and are claiming a very own fighter jet engine... yes i believe you sunshine.

Just curious, did HALever fly LCA with Kaveri? I know that it's flying with a GE engine now but did HAL ever flied Kaveri with LCA and find it unsatisfactory or Kaveri never made it that far?

If Kaveri is meant for LCA, than it had failed in context that it was not installed on LCA. But any project can be long running so Kaveri can become successful in a future project.

I am sure Indian engineers have tried their best with Kaveri engine. They will be excited to learn something from American engines. I bet Chinese engineers would be eager to learn from Americans if they had opportunities.

If you think that India is picking on its neighbors, than you must be a Pakistani or Bangladeshi. Or a Chinese. All westerners regard India as a peaceful country surround by terrorists. So think the Indians.....

If you think that India is picking on its neighbors, than you must be a Pakistani or Bangladeshi. Or a Chinese. All westerners regard India as a peaceful country surround by terrorists. So think the Indians.....

This is just a work of media. Two friends won't talk about each other's shortcomings. People are not so much different from each other. Neither are countries.

Back
Top Bottom