What's new

Jet Engine Technology a Top Priority in India-US Talks

WS-10A is as much ahead of India as Kaveri is ahead of China :enjoy:... hahaha. light years obviously as much light you use in an engine.. a failure with so much money poured into it can't even put to use.. :sick: . go fit them into your jets they will be easy picking slow poke jets :sarcastic::sarcastic:
Poor India attempt to mock at Chinese WS-10A when your Kaveri engine is so crappy that it is not able to fit onboard a prototype to show in the air for even 1 minute. Every mockery of Chinese jet engine is a thousand stab to Indian ignorant and continue failure of building a modern turbofan engine. :enjoy: If you want to prove your superiority, show me a Kaveri power LCA. Sorry, no you can't. So much of Indian supremacy and superpower. :rofl: :rofl:

Poor India attempt to mock at Chinese WS-10A when your Kaveri engine is so crappy that it is not able to fit onboard a prototype to show in the air for even 1 minute. Every mockery of Chinese jet engine is a thousand stab to Indian ignorant and continue failure of building a modern turbofan engine. :enjoy: If you want to prove your superiority, show me a Kaveri power LCA. Sorry, no you can't. So much of Indian supremacy and superpower. :rofl: :rofl:

lol.. Quoting Propaganda ministry and believing China even has an engine .. it was not even fiited on board, Propaganda Ministry released CGI video and you belive .. i pity your kind... the great god CCP says always the truth.. every onerun away in fear... :lol::lol::lol:

and just two years ago bought 300 Russian engines... :cheesy:. China have awesome domestic great engine... so great people's engine that they import from Russia and EU... :rofl::rofl: lol.

lol.. Quoting Propaganda ministry and believing China even has an engine .. it was not even fiited on board, Propaganda Ministry released CGI video and you belive .. i pity your kind... the great god CCP says always the truth.. every onerun away in fear... :lol::lol::lol:

and just two years ago bought 300 Russian engines... :cheesy:. China have awesome domestic great engine... so great people's engine that they import from Russia and EU... :rofl::rofl: lol.

As if you dont import and all MKI engine is indian made? o_O
Another mockery that shoots your own foot. 2 years ago for 300 engine is a very low number and now in 2015, we dont buy any more AL-31 engine. While Indian will continue import Russian engine in foreseen future becos Indian can't made any modern turbofan engine. :rofl: Can't beat my facts and claim everything is propaganda. Indian is really pathetic in trying to shed their weakling image using whatever underhand method you can :enjoy:

Can you show me a plane power by a single Kaveri engine. Be it prototype or whatever. :enjoy:

Not only our Taihang engine works. It is operational and has join the combat operational squadron.

I don't think any one here will deny that you are ahead.

But, the difference will be at most 20 years. India in general is 15 years behind in development. China also didn't have any engine just 5 years back, they were in development.

We manufacture AL 31 FP engine here.
Assembling job is the better to use. :lol: Russian are no idiot to teach you make everything in India. Core parts are still needed to import from Russian. If you claimed every parts of AL-31FP engine is made in India or master by India. Why you still can't made your kaveri engine? :D

I don't think any one here will deny that you are ahead.

But, the difference will be at most 20 years. India in general is 15 years behind in development. China also didn't have any engine just 5 years back, they were in development.

Agree with your statement but flip back the pages and see some of your compatriot comment who brag and claim Kaveri engine like a success and even daydream American will help in development of Kaveri. :D

Assembling job is the better to use. :lol: Russian are no idiot to teach you make everything in indian. Core parts are still needed to import from Russian.

Even the SCB are made here,Mr troll

If you claimed every parts of AL-31FP engine is made in India or master by India. Why you still can't made your kaveri engine? :D

We respect IPRs.When we wanted to develop SCBs,we never tried to reverse engineer or copy Russian technology.We did it ourselves.

B7ADC0ZCYAEMXmV.png

Even the SCB are made here,Mr troll

We respect IPRs.When we wanted to develop SCBs,we never tried to reverse engineer or copy Russian technology.We did it ourselves.

B7ADC0ZCYAEMXmV.png
What a joke! Respect of IPRs?
BBC NEWS | Business | Kalashnikov upset by Indian 'copy'

Those blade you shown is not even crucial for the AL-31FP engine. And regarding IPRs, there is no IPRs involved if Russian teaches you all the basic of manufacturing their AL-31FP engine technique. Technique and concept are under no copy right. You can come up with whatever excuse you can for your incompetent. But if will not hide the fact, the core technology of modern turbofan engine still eludes India.

The very fact India Kaveri engine fails to take off tell you something. :enjoy:

Agree with your statement but flip back the pages and see some of your compatriot comment who brag and claim Kaveri engine like a success and even daydream American will help in development of Kaveri

Some others did mention this. But you should try being more polite, and you will get better replies.

Also, India is in a geostrategic sweetspot, because both the US and Japan want India to take more collaboratory role, and put pressure on China on the western border, to perhaps divert its attention from its sea coast.

Hence, India is in the position to gather substantive technological help from both of them. Would that be jet engine? No one can know, but I think both US and Japan will certainly help India in defense.

Those blade you shown is not even crucial for the AL-31FP engine. And regarding IPRs, there is no IPRs involved if Russian teaches you all the basic of manufacturing their AL-31FP engine technique

:lol: What an ignorant troll....:omghaha: :omghaha:

Efforts never die let it be indian, chinese or anybody....... It will someday become a reality that in the race between china and india both of them will be winners and the real looser will be Pakistan......i hope both china and india achieve what they want and bring balance to this unfair world.....

Jet Engine Technology a Top Priority in India-US Talks

View attachment 278572

NEW DELHI — US cooperation in engine technology was a top issue for Indian Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar when he met US Defense Secretary Ash Carter Wednesday and Thursday in Washington, said an Indian Defence Ministry source.

India needs engine technology for its proposed homegrown advanced medium combat aircraft (AMCA), which is still on the drawing board. Availability of a higher thrust advanced engine would kick-start the AMCA program, under which India proposes to build medium combat aircraft similar to the Rafale, which it is buying from France, said a senior scientist of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), which is developing AMCA.

Another priority is cooperation on development of an electro-magnetic aircraft launch system (EMALS) for the proposed Indigenous aircraft carrier INS Vishal, the MoD source added.

India and the US are already discussing cooperation in jet engine EMALS system for the carrier under the India-US Defense Technology and Trade Initiative (DTTI), a forum set by the two countries to identify defense projects that could be taken up under joint development.

The DTTI forum officials in three of their meetings have discussed the possibility of cooperation in jet engine technology, the MoD source added.

Another joint working group under DTTI is discussing the possibility of cooperation in aircraft carrier technology and has held four rounds of meetings, the source added.

The US has already offered India an EMALS for the deck of its proposed homegrown carrier, capable of launching fifth generation fighter aircraft and airborne early warning aircraft.

Currently Indian aircraft carriers have ski jump assisted take-off systems.

India, Russia and China operate carriers using the less advanced short take-off launch system. With an EMALS-equipped launch system, India's naval strike fighters would encounter less strain on their airframes and be able to conduct sorties faster.

However, analysts are not sure if joint cooperation in high-tech projects between India and US can take off in the near future.

"It is too early to expect co-development and co-production of advanced weapons systems and the two countries will have to begin with low end weapon technologies to learn how the DTTI will work on the ground,"
said Nitin Mehta, a defense analyst here.

US updates jet-engine technology transfer policy with India - The Economic Times

The United States has updated its policy on gas-turbine engine technology transfer to India, a move that should lead to expanded cooperation in production and design of jet-engine components, a joint statement said on Thursday.

"As a result of this policy update, the Secretary is confident that the United States will be able to expand cooperation in production and design of jet-engine components," the joint statement said.

I thought India was cooperating with our defence giants BAE and Rolls Royce in this field. Remember we are more flexible when it comes to WIN-WIN cooperation than our American friend/ally.:D:P

Efforts never die let it be indian, chinese or anybody....... It will someday become a reality that in the race between china and india both of them will be winners and the real looser will be Pakistan......i hope both china and india achieve what they want and bring balance to this unfair world.....

Who told you the world is unfair and will be better with you 2??:cheesy:

@mike2000 is back

I thought India was cooperating with our defence giants BAE and Rolls Royce in this field. Remember we are more flexible when it comes to WIN-WIN cooperation than our American friend/ally

As far as the crucial jet engine technology is concerned, wet wood and dry wood both float together.
Not a grab and go situation here.
Whoever gave you better deal, accept it.

Back
Top Bottom