What's new

Jet Engine Production in Pakistan

We are smart nation.
We don't invent wheel.
We made our country by dividing India,
Didn't created one from scratch.
If you can use yours as well as others brain you are a Pakistani. Wait and see.
Project AZM is there to shut your mouth.
Just wait a couple of years.

Congratulations... Then you will be Always dependent on others even after 100 years

It all starts with the Pakistani Society to put education above all else and the Government to provide opportunities every student his/her right to proper education.

In India, particulary after 1970-80s, the number one priority for parents is quality education for kids even ahead of religion. When I say education, it's not graduating from high school but getting into an a decent undergraduate university. If you don't, you are a loser.
Of course, goes without saying that poverty plays a big role in so many kid's basic right to education getting squashed. Indian government, our education system has also fallen short in providing quality learning environments. What India achieves is solely based on an individual's efforts and some selfless teachers. Having said that, from childhood we are drilled that education is the key to a good life. This puts pressure but the ones who sustain it, live a life better than their peers and parents and some others are inspired enough to get into research and higher education.

Sadly, Muslim populations even in India, do not value education like the Hindus and the Christians.

Maybe I rambled a bit, but you need a strong educated base to start something. may not lead to a jet engine immediately, but maybe..someday. Just like how India is failing but yet learning.

Last edited:
I guess we first need to build an indigenous engine for our CD70s (bikes) then maybe we can set our eyes for a bigger engine. Oh, forget about Jet Engine, even if we can manage to build a car engine that would be quite an achievement.

It all starts with the Pakistani Society to put education above all else and the Government to provide opportunities every student his/her right to proper education.

In India, particulary after 1970-80s, the number one priority for parents is quality education for kids even ahead of religion. When I say education, it's not graduating from high school but getting into an a decent undergraduate university. If you don't, you are a loser.
Of course, goes without saying that poverty plays a big role in so many kid's basic right to education getting squashed. Indian government, our education system has also fallen short in providing quality learning environments. What India achieves is solely based on an individual's efforts and some selfless teachers. Having said that, from childhood we are drilled that education is the key to a good life. This puts pressure but the ones who sustain it, live a life better than their peers and parents and some others are inspired enough to get into research and higher education.

Sadly, Muslim populations even in India, do not value education like the Hindus and the Christians.

Maybe I rambled a bit, but you need a strong educated base to start something. may not lead to a jet engine immediately, but maybe..someday. Just like how India is failing but yet learning.
No one cares about india GTFO bharti

I want to know why Pakistan is not proceeding on jet engine production. Is it for lack of technology or lack of finance or any other reason. Detailed discussion is required.
My main man it's not as simple as it sounds The design process can take up to 2 years and the testing period up to 4 years. Quality Testing is a must to ensure it's safety.

I guess we first need to build an indigenous engine for our CD70s (bikes) then maybe we can set our eyes for a bigger engine. Oh, forget about Jet Engine, even if we can manage to build a car engine that would be quite an achievement.
Well put.

Well put.
Friends, please understand this is a world not fit for independence but for interdependence.
Why should I use my thin resources on inventing a wheel when it is available.
Also understand this world is not concerned about energy ( to produce ) but is concerned with synergy.
We are enough educated to make A bomb, Jf17, Al Khalid, without making CD 70.

Friends, please understand this is a world not fit for independence but for interdependence.
Also understand this world is not concerned about energy ( to produce ) but is concerned with synergy.
As far as India is concerned, they can make CD70, but cannot make Lca.
Can make needle but cannot make Arjun

Tell me educated Indians where is your Kiran? Basic jet trainer?
We have mashak. These two are same products of same Swiss co. You cannot sustain it. On the other hand we have improvised it. This is most probably the best selling trainer in our part of the world.

I want to know why Pakistan is not proceeding on jet engine production. Is it for lack of technology or lack of finance or any other reason. Detailed discussion is required.
Pakistan's industrial base is advance enough to make jet engines; we have the engineers , scientists, metallurgists, chemical engineers , electrical engineers and the project managers to make it happen. However the illiterate corrupt politicians stop it from happening because they get fistful of dollars on contracts from overseas suppliers.

Pakistan has been working with french Engines for 20-25 years we know the tech just need more initiative to do inhouse research instead of excuses

Pakistan has been working with french Engines for 20-25 years we know the tech just need more initiative to do inhouse research instead of excuses

Its very much similar technology to the Centrifuges used in Uranium reprocessing , so well within Pakistan's ability. In fact you can make a cheap jet engine from the materials found in your DIY store. Pakistani universities should set this as a project for their 1st year Mechanical/aeronautical engineering students.

It's not just universities , it should be national priority

Universities will make you small proof of concept models with our limited tiny budget
55df4bc2bf059.png

5502e83d3eb49.jpg

These are all university grade projects

I am not fan of Pakistan buying engine from Ukraine or other third party we need to make all engines locally

• We need a Engineering Company that does Engines 100% fully funded company

Last edited:
IF Pakistan want to produce a Jet Engine in a serious way then it must be invent some thing like witch can solved our futuristic JET ENGINE needs But i don't think it is possible

We have mashak. These two are same products of same Swiss co. You cannot sustain it. On the other hand we have improvised it. This is most probably the best selling trainer in our part of the world.

Jf17, Al Khalid, without making CD 70.

^
^^ not designed or developed by Pakistan. OEM level is attached... China and Ukraine

We have mashak. These two are same products of same Swiss co

Do you know from which year , kiran and mashak inducted? Can you check years difference? By the way... You might aware about HAL HTT-40.

Here we are talking about scratch and if you are not able to develop then means, you will be always dependent on others with OEM level... Choices are your.. enjoy

Even I am saying for India, if we are not able to develop engine, and key other parts of aircraft then we will also be dependent... But i am glad.. at least the are taking steps.

Jf17, Al Khalid, without making CD 70.

^
^^ not designed or developed by Pakistan. OEM level is attached... China and Ukraine

We have mashak. These two are same products of same Swiss co

Do you know from which year , kiran and mashak inducted? Can you check years difference? By the way... You might aware about HAL HTT-40.

Here we are talking about scratch and if you are not able to develop then means, you will be always dependent on others with OEM level... Choices are your.. enjoy

Just like indians used to vehemently proclaim that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. That it is impossible to do. We all know what happened to that indianism. Just as then so is now............:azn:

Just like indians used to vehemently proclaim that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. That it is impossible to do. We all know what happened to that indianism. Just as then so is now............:azn:

When India said????

I don't know .... How many propagandas are sold and running in Pakistan..

India never said. Provide any international or Indian source ( Indian source because if India said then Indian news paper will never miss)..

Forget jet engines, first produce basic vehicle or tractor engine to begin with.
Lol poor brainwashed Indian scum...Do search before posting sh!t...we do produced them, brainwashed bigot!

Back
Top Bottom