What's new

Jerusalem Councilman Urges Muslims: 'Leave Israel'

Like what Mahmoud Eg came and did out of goodwill. We Muslims of all backgrounds should verbally support each other at least. If we see a thread about Kashmir, Burma, Iraq, whatever. We go express support for our people. Difference is though internal matters such as Syria are more difficult to discuss.

Although as a start, lets try doing this on this messageboard whenever we are online.

Yes, start in the Syria thread have fun.

.....We Muslims of all backgrounds should verbally

Either stand for injustice against all

Or none at all

your "Muslim" specific verbalism is just a little storm in a gahwa cup

Sorry to say

Nothing more than the sound made when you sit on a whoopee cushion.

The Israeli "left" is really non-existent. The problem is that the Israeli occupation is having a very corrupting and corrosive effect on Israeli society, which is getting gradually much more racist.
the rise of religious right is a cause of worry, I dont think we will see a solution in next few decades.

What do you think I just described to you?

There are users responsible for much of the hatred in this section, many Majoos, Rafidi, pagan, fireworshipper posts you will find here.
I’m not one of them, so start with them.

Either stand for injustice against all

Or none at all

your "Muslim" specific verbalism is just a little storm in a gahwa cup

Sorry to say

In this desperate situation we should at least improve on our selves, this isn't about justice only.

As for justice, I support justice everywhere but justice is not black and white the way you see it.

Heck 1000s of Muslims can be murdered as long as the deed is done by an Islamic sounding Arab sounding name.

Well, considering that the Syrian civil war - a war where both parts have Arab-sounding names - has provoked a lot more intervention by Islamic parties than (for example) either the Palestinian or Rohingya struggle, what you're saying is clearly BS.

There are users responsible for much of the hatred in this section, many Majoos, Rafidi, pagan, fireworshipper posts you will find here.
I’m not one of them, so start with them.

I'm trying to fix things however I can't do all this alone. I also have a life, college, religion, and family so I don't have all the time in the world. Now I need to leave to see a few friends.

You try also making efforts my habibi.

Don't you know if is no fun to support a minoirty's struggle if it is not suppressed by @Juice? :lol:

Heck 1000s of Muslims can be murdered as long as the deed is done by an Islamic sounding Arab sounding name.

Sadly
True true. The only problem here is these people are too obsessed with militarism and they seem to live in fantasy world where they think foreign policy of a country is driven by emotions not economic interests. The day these people forget about wishing others' destruction and concentrate on their own economic development is the day they prosper. Had countries like Japan, Taiwan, Korea spent their time to propagate militarism, what would be the outcome? Think about it. Fighting with each other like a bunch of monkeys, even for that begging for international help. Can't even get their little population into one flag but has enough strength to talk big about worldwide brotherhoods.

Well, considering that the Syrian civil war - a war where both parts have Arab-sounding names - has provoked a lot more intervention by Islamic parties than ....

That intervention has done "what"

to stop the bloody bloodshed?

I'm trying to fix things however I can't do all this alone. I also have a life, college, religion, and family so I don't have all the time in the world. Now I need to leave to see a few friends.

You try also making efforts my habibi.

Solution = banning, no other effort needed.

That intervention has done "what"

to stop the bloody bloodshed?
What does that matter? Whether Muslim intervention has stopped or provoked more bloodshed is not the point you were making. The point you made is that Muslims only care about oppression of Muslims when a non-Muslim/non-Arab is behind it. But that argument is thoroughly contradicted by modern history. Muslims have been engaging far more in Syria (an intra-Muslim conflict) than in Palestine or Burma (where Muslims are oppressed by non-Muslims). No doubt the Muslim partiers that are intervening in Syria would prefer a quick victory, an end to the bloodshed followed by a new status quo where they are the dominant parties. That they've not been able to achieve that goal is not entirely their fault.

I want to know the answer to two important questions?

Did he ask nicely? And did he say please?

If yes. Then the Arabs have to seriously think on his request.

:dirol:

Back
Top Bottom