What's new

Jerusalem Councilman Urges Muslims: 'Leave Israel'

It means that the Jews are smarter, more united & more hardworking than the Arabs !

Alas, such is the case with Muslims all over the world - We are our biggest Enemies !

That's not my point, point is this is guy is equating being smart and united to immunity. They have a illegal occupation and policy which they demonstrate on a daily basis.

It's not excusable behavior because they're 'smarter' than us or more united.

We are billions, it's not easy for a billion people to integrate and unite in the modern world. Had we been six million it wouldn't be difficult.

Yeah, problems that Israel and the CIA want you to keep indulging in moron. Who do you think is behind all this instability?

And try to understand what containing a threat means, make sure the threat never reaches Arabic neighbors. I'm not speaking of western perspective in which containing threats= colonization and mass murder of people for no reason.
What’s your solution then ?, Arab states are weak, they can’t do anything to Israel backed by the US. Even if Israel is doing all this, Arab states are still too weak to do anything against them.

Btw you support who anyway, Iran & Hezbollah ? yet another day you thought I support Hezbollah and criticized me for it ?? dafuq do you want ?

It means that the Jews are smarter, more united & more hardworking than the Arabs !

Alas, such is the case with Muslims all over the world - We are our biggest Enemies !
I don't know what is it with some people who always think everything Israel does is a stroke of a genius. Knee-jerked self-deprication and stupidity.

You need to pay more attention if you think that behind Israel's foreign policy there is much intelligence. Israel's foreign policy may be the world's dumbest. Israel - both the government and the people - is a bit like a fascist country. And like a fascist regime, they reject deep thinking - they embrace emotion over reason; militarism over diplomacy; short-term nationalistic posturing over long-term friendships. No wonder Israel is constantly alieniating its partners abroad in order to cuddle domestic sensitivities - just see how it keeps on announcing Jew colonies in the worst, most sensitive times, embarrassing its Western patrons, just so nationalistic Israeli Jews can feel that their country is "strong" and standing up to foreigners. Now, it's true that Israel is cushioned from the bad consequences of its acts thanks to a well-oiled up lobbying machine. But no amount of lobbying will protect Israel's status in the West in the long-term, in case Israel insists on undermining its patrons' policies. Eventually, as history shows, fascist regimes undo themselves. What appears at first a sign of strength - their impulsiveness, their frequent recourse to brutal force - ends up inviting a worse blowback than the country is willing to absorb.

Why not this love for the Kashmiris in India ? The Rhongiyas in Burma ?
No one's stopping you.

Last edited:
What’s your solution then ?, Arab states are weak, they can’t do anything to Israel backed by the US. Even if Israel is doing all this, Arab states are still too weak to do anything against them.

Btw you support who anyway, Iran & Hezbollah ? yet another day you thought I support Hezbollah and criticized me for it ?? dafuq do you want ?

Stupid, I don't want anything from Arabic states besides having influence in our region and being able to influence outcomes. This isn't power or putting military options on the table.

And where did I say that? What I want is for people like to not jump all over the place when it comes down to Israel. For internal conflicts we can discuss things and debate things but as Muslims we should at the least express support to Palestinians and not be critical of our own people. That's all. I'm not asking for much.

Stupid, I don't want anything from Arabic states besides having influence in our region and being able to influence outcomes. This isn't power or putting military options on the table.

And where did I say that? What I want is for people like to not jump all over the place when it comes down to Israel. For internal conflicts we can discuss things and debate things but as Muslims we should at the least express support to Palestinians and not be critical of our own people. That's all. I'm not asking for much.

You mean like with some protests and posters ?

You mean like with some protests and posters ?

Like what Mahmoud Eg came and did out of goodwill. We Muslims of all backgrounds should verbally support each other at least. If we see a thread about Kashmir, Burma, Iraq, whatever. We go express support for our people. Difference is though internal matters such as Syria are more difficult to discuss.

Although as a start, lets try doing this on this messageboard whenever we are online.

Why not this love for the Kashmiris in India ? The Rhongiyas in Burma ? :unsure:

Don't you know if is no fun to support a minoirty's struggle if it is not suppressed by @Juice? :lol:

Heck 1000s of Muslims can be murdered as long as the deed is done by an Islamic sounding Arab sounding name.

Sadly

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom