What's new

Jeremy Clarkson in row over Top Gear India special

My point is When Russell Peters makes fun of whites and Chinese, they laugh,

why do we get our panties in a bunch over what Clarkson says.

Not everyone has to be politically correct you know

Agreed. We clap at Bollywood films where hero verbally lashes the white man even throwing a punches or two and doing some chest thumping about 'Indian Sanskriti' in between but quick to pull up the race card when a white man returns the favor.

Yup .. Some people have forgotten how to take a job..
I hate all the political correctness..
I mean come on stop bullying? that was the only way to toughen kids up.. Dont know what is wrong with people these days

You are condoning an act that caused the mental breakdown and even the deaths of many students in India. Yes, I also hate political correctness that this is all together another matter which I cannot support in any way.

I know a lot of women who are racist towards Hindustanis. It's common here. Though I can't repeat here what they say. Lol

I know a lot of women who are racist towards Hindustanis. It's common here. Though I can't repeat here what they say. Lol

Are you sure they are not talking about the Pakistanis who are pretending to be Hindustanis... As we saw in a bunch of reports coming from your country of residence ;)

I've come across a few people who would call me something ('cos of the colour of my skin) which I'm fortunately not.

But I won't repeat what that word is here. :D

I actually live here and for a long time so I know better than any lousy report. Yes I'm very sure. :-) Lol

I can't tell you the truth in detail because I cant post that here besides it would hurt your feelings. Just being honest here that's all.

It is not about Hindustanis or Latinos, it is about how you conduct yourself before a women. Most desis don't even know how to conduct themselves before a women especially a white women.

We need to acknowledge the difference between racism and banter. In my school, we have around 80 nationalities. Each nation has a particular image. We make fun of our habits/image. For example, I regularly make fun of British about their toilet habits, their polite way of speaking etc...etc... while they banter me about my eating habits, loud speaking etc... etc... If we take everything serious, then nothing will move forward.
Our toilet habits?? please enlighten me. :lol:

It is not about Hindustanis or Latinos, it is about how you conduct yourself before a women. Most desis don't even know how to conduct themselves before a women especially a white women.

Ill effects if a male dominated society..perhaps

Trust me, I'm going to say this very politely okay so don't get angry. The vast majority of Hindustanis are not attractive neither men nor women, this is not to say there aren't attractive Hindustani people. I agree with you conduct is one thing Hindustanis fail miserably at especially with women, NYC women are probably the most fed up, as they probably have the most disgust for Hindustanis and other not so fair groups. Considering the large Hind community there that has shown people a not so pleasant view. You will not see rarely any of you scoring.

Now me on the other hand I'm a fair skin Pakistani, tall, attractive, good hygiene well mannered, intelligent/educated, I know how to conduct, how to speak, so when I meet women they have a good impression. In this regard I have done Pakistan a good favor.

Not trying to be rude but this is the reality. Though I do agree with you about conduct but it's not only conduct.

Trust me, I'm going to say this very politely okay so don't get angry. The vast majority of Hindustanis are not attractive neither men nor women, this is not to say there aren't attractive Hindustani people. I agree with you conduct is one thing Hindustanis fail miserably at especially with women, NYC women are probably the most fed up, as they probably have the most disgust for Hindustanis and other not so fair groups. Considering the large Hind community there that has shown people a not so pleasant view. You will not see rarely any of you scoring.

Now me on the other hand I'm a fair skin Pakistani, tall, attractive, good hygiene well mannered, intelligent/educated, I know how to conduct, how to speak, so when I meet women they have a good impression. In this regard I have done Pakistan a good favor.

Not trying to be rude but this is the reality. Though I do agree with you about conduct but it's not only conduct.

You may be an exception amongst Pakistanis. :D

It used to be about cars and motoring but somewhere it became more of a 'entertainment' program the beef jokes were a bit far fetched like promoting beef curry in Delhi really? I know what would be fun to see try those antics in Iran:D
Incidently, in their last Christmas special they tried to go to the birthplace of Jesus through Iran but once they got to the border, the border guard informed them that they're not allowed to. Very simple. You know what kind of idiots they are (that said I love these 3 clowns to death and Top Gear is my favorite show) and you know what they're going to do, so don't let them in if you're going to get offended.

btw, in Iran guests are considered "gifts from god." Go to one of these travel blogs or forums and read about the experience of Americans in Iran. They're all shocked at the hospitality of the people.

Back
Top Bottom