What's new

Jemima Khan goes Thermonuclear on Najam Sethi over Religion.

Tameem, The bold part, Using your logic, should we also fault, Ms.Kalsoom Nawaz sharif for her daughter .Marayam, upbringing ??

Wo kaya kehtay hain sharif khandan ki larkiya bhag kar shadi nahi karti, Jamaima didn't ran away with IK to marry him ;)

I didn't want to bring up Maryam Nawaz because I knew right when I'll do so, that nut head will run away. Lets see if he has balls to show up now..

Chupp.... before I start digging dirty laundry of Gangaz and Gangeez! :p:

From her tweets she is extremely quick to rebukes Najam Sethi’s labeling of her as “Jewish hairess” by describing her parents mothers as Christians vehemently but Why she keep silence on the other conversion issue Sethi's brought up in his same tweet…is she thought of her not Muslim anymore?

Blind Followers? Anyone?

Everyone hating her.... have a look.... how pretty she is..... like an angel..... :wub:

FEEC425BC357853A9525A6E98838EC.jpg

Now look at Najjam Sethi's lanati face.... as if Allah SWT and his angels themselves are sending lanats...

M_Id_400956_Najam_Sethi.jpg

The choice is yours..... the signs are there.... it's up to you to judge........ :pleasantry:

Everyone hating her.... have a look.... how pretty she is..... like an angel..... :wub:

FEEC425BC357853A9525A6E98838EC.jpg

Now look at Najjam Sethi's lanati face.... as if Allah SWT and his angels themselves are sending lanats...

M_Id_400956_Najam_Sethi.jpg

The choice is yours..... the signs are there.... it's up to you to judge........ :pleasantry:
and Imran is looking like a tiger ready to attack seems looking focused on his pray

You need to understand the concept of "Takfir", "Ijtihad" and "Fiqh", and their interconnectivity...... if someone calls themselves Muslims, you are no one to question them, it's solely the domain of Allah the Almighty to judge them on the day of judgement....... this all depends upon the school of thought you follow, for example, the followers Ahmad ibn Hanbal, and his, namely the Salafists and to an extent the Deobandiz, have their own version of Islam, mostly full of hate, defying the merciful properties of Allah "Al Rehman / Al Rahim"..... anyhow, your sect, your grave...

I am just sharp edge of Allah's sword, I get activated only when I see uninformed people jumping up, down and using religion as emotional black-mail.

Who learn many thing from Quran, but didn't learn the way to talk (Iqlak) and continusly using slang words against a person. It is a big question mark to say your self Allah's sword.

Respected brother in Islam, just as being a Muslim and having belief are inseparable, so is being a Muslim and excellent ‘akhlaaq’ (good character, manners, modesty, etc.)!!!! One cannot over-emphasize the importance and significance of possessing and developing excellent ‘akhlaaq’ in Islam and in the Scales of Allah Subhanah!

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 628 Narrated by Abu Hurayrah

The Prophet (saws) said: ‘Among the Muslims the most perfect, as regards his faith, is the one whose character is excellent, and the best among you are those who treat their wives well.’

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 3252 Narrated by Aisha ; Abdullah ibn Abbas

Allah's Messenger (saws) said, "The best of you is he who is best to his family, and I am the best among you to my family.”

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 8.61Narrated by Masruq

We were sitting with 'Abdullah bin 'Amr who was narrating to us (Hadith). He said that the Messenger of Allah (saws) said: 'The best among you are the best in character (having good manners).' "

Al-Muwatta Hadith 47.8

Yahya related from Malik that he had heard that the Messenger of Allah (saws) said: "I was sent to perfect good character."

Al-Muwatta Hadith 47.9

Yahya related from Malik from Salama ibn Safwan ibn Salama az-Zuraqi that Zayd ibn Talha ibn Rukana, who attributed it to the Prophet (saws) said, "The Messenger of Allah said: 'Every deen has an innate character. The character of Islam is modesty.' "

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 4832 Narrated by Abu Hurayrah

Allah's Messenger (saws) said, "Do you know the things which most commonly brings people into Paradise? It is fear of Allah and good character. Do you know what most commonly brings people into Hell? It is the two hollow things: the mouth and the private parts."

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 631 Narrated by Jabir ibn Abdullah

The Prophet (saws) said: On the Day of Judgment the dearest and closest to me, as regards my company, will be those persons who will bear the best moral character. Those among you, who talk with affectation and are given to boasting, will be the most repugnant to me and farthest from me on the Day of Judgment.’

Sunan of Abu-Dawood Hadith 4782 Narrated by Abu Umamah

The Prophet (saws) said: ‘I guarantee a house in the surroundings of Paradise for a man who avoids quarrelling even if he were in the right; a house in the middle of Paradise for a man who avoids lying even if he were joking; and a house in the upper part of Paradise for a man who made his character good.’

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 5.104 Narrated by Abdullah bin Amr

Allah's Messenger (saws) neither talked in an insulting manner nor did he ever speak evil intentionally. He (saws) used to say, "The most beloved to me amongst you is the one who has the best character and manners."

Sunan of Abu-Dawood Hadith 4781 Narrated by Abud Darda

The Prophet (saws) said: ‘There is nothing heavier than good character put in the Scale of a believer on the Day of Resurrection.’

Sunan of Abu-Dawood Hadith 4780 Narrated by Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin

anyway i will not further disscussed in this forum and you can mail me and i will reply that when ever i got the time.

Last edited:
1972398_10152028809837663_2105646902_n.jpg

This marxist son of a bitch says all the time that religion doesn't matter except only when it matters to him!

dude i told you guys entire goldsmith family including ex spouse jamima is supporting imran khan through UK politically, but u guys never trust me :azn:

pardon me but i may even doubt that they might still be having an affair

Last edited:
dude i told you guys entire goldsmith family including ex spouse jamima is supporting imran khan through UK politically, but u guys never trust me :azn:

pardon me but i may even doubt that they might still be having an affair

So? altaf bhai is London too :D

Back
Top Bottom